Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Christianity allow room of freedom of evil?  (Read 2424 times)

TheAfterLife

Does Christianity allow room of freedom of evil?
« on: September 23, 2019, 04:27:58 PM »
My answer is no. There is no freedom do to evil, to speak of evil, and to think of evil. It's either you love "LOVE" or go eat shiet and die. That's how I see the Christian bible.

There is no freedom of rape, no freedom of murder, no freedom of hate, no freedom of racism, etc. I wonder why do evil people think of this? Will they say, "God is a tyrant for not allowing them to perform these?"

In the Christian bible, it's either you love people and everyone, or go to Hell/Sho-el/Shoel. Your choice. Not many wants to be love folks. Love can be an offense and an insult to someone who didn't ask to be love (example: a wretch).

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Does Christianity allow room of freedom of evil?
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 03:38:51 AM »
My answer is no. There is no freedom do to evil, to speak of evil, and to think of evil. It's either you love "LOVE" or go eat shiet and die. That's how I see the Christian bible.

There is no freedom of rape, no freedom of murder, no freedom of hate, no freedom of racism, etc. I wonder why do evil people think of this? Will they say, "God is a tyrant for not allowing them to perform these?"

In the Christian bible, it's either you love people and everyone, or go to Hell/Sho-el/Shoel. Your choice. Not many wants to be love folks. Love can be an offense and an insult to someone who didn't ask to be love (example: a wretch).

All that stuffs you said about the Bible was written by Roman scholars/scribes. It's full of contradictions .

Real proofs come from the aura of a Holy Spirit instead of that useless book. Make up your dayum mind: Holy Spirit or the Bible (an idol).

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 06:54:46 PM »
I know nothing of the Romans stuff and shit. I just read the entire Old Testament and by so far, there is no freedom of evil. It's either your black or white to this situation.

🤦🏻‍♂️ Seriously? Dayum! You need to read and research more into history of roman arts like the period in the renaissance after the death of Jesus Christ. Look at Michelangelo's famous marble sculptural masterpiece aka "David" resemble biblical character from the Bible and another his famous painting masterpiece of Sistine Chapel aka "The Creation of Adam". Many artists like Rembrandt, Caraggio, Ralphael, etc. do biblical commissions for the Catholic Church.

Oh yeah.... in the Bible it says something like not forbidding anyone to illustrate anything that resemble heaven and divinely spirits as angels and gods. So the Catholic Church contradict the law. 😂

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 02:31:31 PM »
Dude, I'm anti-Roman Catholic. I don't trust catholics because they mix their Roman culture with Christianity, which is forbidden in the Book of Samuel. God forbids human culture--PERIOD!

Dude, I'm sure you don't support Catholicism. Lol

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 09:43:06 PM »
I don't. They're weird!

Somehow they got these amazing, gorgeous young looking nuns serving the priest and bishop at the Catholic Church.  :o

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 04:55:38 PM »
Well, they choose not to be ugly since this blue jewel that we live in is ugly.

Explain in plain English plz English

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 12:47:38 AM »

Fawk anyone who uses the bible to tell others that God favor the fawkers. You can tell the eyes and heart fill with evil intentions. Didn't God says love thy neighbor and forgive those who trespass unto you? Hypocrisy at finest. Even the person who upload the movie delete my comment. My post spoke the truth about white devils like Hebrew and Rednecks.  :2funny:

https://youtu.be/CRZhAonfTZs?t=3825

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2019, 12:05:03 AM »
Didn't watch the video, but like I said, they haven't read the Book of Samuel. God forbids any human culture to be apart of His world.

Sure, heavenly father don't take sides. He despise anyone who is a liar, ignorant, braggart, and judgemental. Look in the book of revelation.

One example, in the days of Moses when his sister Miriam did not tolerate his wife Zipporah. God was enraged and curse Miriam with leprous disease. Her lesson: it was not her place to judge. It meant to anyone dares to challenge somebody who's in circle with Moses that God chose and have rapport with.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:20:50 AM by Visualmon »

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2020, 04:51:31 AM »
But what does this have to do with, "I like to kill people and if anyone who is against my point of view or any other fuuucked up like me, shall die because they are racist to the monster inside of me."

Welp...moral people will kill that guy before he spread his/her seed of hate to everyone to be like him. It's what Joker dreamed of.

Well, Wasn't Miriam the racist one who dislike Zipporah?  ::) I thought the law of commandment says, Love thy neighbor as you love thy yourself.
I don't get the analogy of the joker. It doesn't relate to Christian doctrine.  :( ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2020, 12:31:01 AM »
It does. Judais Iscariot LOOOOVES money and the riches on the earth more than God. Look how he died.

Even the kings in Israel of the Book of Kings died as a slave because they didn't want God. They wanted to be like the world rather than God. For example, you bich at him, you scolded him, you beat him; yet, that thing stayed as stubborn as a brick wall. You've wasted your energy on something that doesn't want to be good in life because bringing warmth to someone can be an insult. Have you not read any other criminal testimony?

Why you had to compare Joker with Judas? The Joker was just an imaginary character made by Marvel and Judas was a real person in real life before us. The Joker had a bad childhood from his drunken father but Judas had none. The fact is that their personality traits don't match. Lmao

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2020, 05:50:30 PM »
There is obedience and disobedience.  God wants obedience from man.  God hates disobedience because disobedience leads to sin, and sin leads to "evil."  The whole fall of man in the Garden has nothing to do with the fruits, and everything to do with obedience.  Had God said, eat it, it would have been fine for A&E to eat it, but God said, do not eat it, and that made it wrong for A&E to eat the fruit.  All lead paths lead back to God's purpose and will.  Or as the Taoist puts it, All Path Leads back to the Tao, for the Tao is the way, and the way is Tao.

Advertisements