Advertisement

Author Topic: Does Christianity allow room of freedom of evil?  (Read 752 times)

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
Re: Does Christianity allow room of freedom of evil?
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2020, 04:51:31 AM »
But what does this have to do with, "I like to kill people and if anyone who is against my point of view or any other fuuucked up like me, shall die because they are racist to the monster inside of me."

Welp...moral people will kill that guy before he spread his/her seed of hate to everyone to be like him. It's what Joker dreamed of.

Well, Wasn't Miriam the racist one who dislike Zipporah?  ::) I thought the law of commandment says, Love thy neighbor as you love thy yourself.
I don't get the analogy of the joker. It doesn't relate to Christian doctrine.  :( ;D

Like this post: 0
There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +29
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 03:32:30 PM »

Well, Wasn't Miriam the racist one who dislike Zipporah?  ::) I thought the law of commandment says, Love thy neighbor as you love thy yourself.
I don't get the analogy of the joker. It doesn't relate to Christian doctrine.  :( ;D

It does. Judais Iscariot LOOOOVES money and the riches on the earth more than God. Look how he died.

Even the kings in Israel of the Book of Kings died as a slave because they didn't want God. They wanted to be like the world rather than God. For example, you bich at him, you scolded him, you beat him; yet, that thing stayed as stubborn as a brick wall. You've wasted your energy on something that doesn't want to be good in life because bringing warmth to someone can be an insult. Have you not read any other criminal testimony?

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +32
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2020, 12:31:01 AM »
It does. Judais Iscariot LOOOOVES money and the riches on the earth more than God. Look how he died.

Even the kings in Israel of the Book of Kings died as a slave because they didn't want God. They wanted to be like the world rather than God. For example, you bich at him, you scolded him, you beat him; yet, that thing stayed as stubborn as a brick wall. You've wasted your energy on something that doesn't want to be good in life because bringing warmth to someone can be an insult. Have you not read any other criminal testimony?

Why you had to compare Joker with Judas? The Joker was just an imaginary character made by Marvel and Judas was a real person in real life before us. The Joker had a bad childhood from his drunken father but Judas had none. The fact is that their personality traits don't match. Lmao

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2020, 04:27:54 PM »
Why you had to compare Joker with Judas? The Joker was just an imaginary character made by Marvel and Judas was a real person in real life before us. The Joker had a bad childhood from his drunken father but Judas had none. The fact is that their personality traits don't match. Lmao

Joker, a culture of murder; Judas, a culture of greed. You have to understand that there are different monsters who are seeking the same monsters like them. For those who are different monsters, for example, if you are a babayega and they are a adazaney, most likely, the babayeda and the adazaney will kill each other because one is greed and the other is murder. It's like saying, "if you're not a white person, then you die." That goes for the same thing to monstrous people. I understand my monster and that is selfish. If I was really messed up, I seek people who are like me since they and I are one and the same in the skin color of our hearts. For those who are not like me or the people who are like me, for example, I might kill them due to the fact they are not me, or as ugly like me. Welcome to "Me-ism." Isn't that what Ultron dreamed of? ME, me, and only me. It's just ME and the people are ARE me! Do you understand the psychology of evil of one person?

However, we each of us have a monster inside our hearts that we have a responsibility to control that. If we don't, we will end up like Judas and Joker. Judas will look for someone who is as ugly as him to tag along and make it uglier. Joker will be the same way as well.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2020, 04:43:35 PM »

Go study the natural crazy people, not the made to be crazy. The mades are more than the natural. The natural are rare cases. There was once a good child who got straight A+ in every classes with a healthy family. Suddenly, he got bored and decided to kill them all. Now, he is jail. The judged ask him, "Why did you do it?" He said, "Out of boredom."

The natural evil people who lives in a healthy family with a sudden change of heart, they do it because they can. There is no infliction to this child or any rare cases of every rare child that are natural born insane, tend to kill people with no good reason. Some will just kill with no answers and no reason. Also, since they are in jail, not even the druggy criminals will want to mess with him due to the fact that this person is insane.

Why is Hannibal Lector likes to eat people? What has caused him to behave such monstrous attitude? His parents didn't teach him to eat people. He just does it because he likes it! PERIOD! A natural born insanely evil!

Adolf Hitler was made and not natural. His abusive and embarrassing father made him to look like in our history books. The James Bulgar case, for example, one of them felt guilty as for the other did not. However, one of them was made as for the other was not.

Please, do dissect the minds of evil and you might know where evil comes from. The freedom of evil will be persecuted by ethical people since the dawn of the first judge and the first executioner with high moral standards.

Offline w1s3m0n

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 05:50:30 PM »
There is obedience and disobedience.  God wants obedience from man.  God hates disobedience because disobedience leads to sin, and sin leads to "evil."  The whole fall of man in the Garden has nothing to do with the fruits, and everything to do with obedience.  Had God said, eat it, it would have been fine for A&E to eat it, but God said, do not eat it, and that made it wrong for A&E to eat the fruit.  All lead paths lead back to God's purpose and will.  Or as the Taoist puts it, All Path Leads back to the Tao, for the Tao is the way, and the way is Tao.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 03:25:42 PM »
There is obedience and disobedience.  God wants obedience from man.  God hates disobedience because disobedience leads to sin, and sin leads to "evil."  The whole fall of man in the Garden has nothing to do with the fruits, and everything to do with obedience.  Had God said, eat it, it would have been fine for A&E to eat it, but God said, do not eat it, and that made it wrong for A&E to eat the fruit.  All lead paths lead back to God's purpose and will.  Or as the Taoist puts it, All Path Leads back to the Tao, for the Tao is the way, and the way is Tao.

One who is obedient, is a righteous butthole that is prejudice to someone who is crooked and a wretch.

Advertisements