Advertisement

Author Topic: Can God ignore your prayers?  (Read 3685 times)

TheAfterLife

Can God ignore your prayers?
« on: September 23, 2019, 04:33:00 PM »
Yes He can--only IF you're an aaassshole. He has feelings just like us. The entire Bible to insult fudged up people is a way of God saying, "Fu-ck you," to messed up people who hurts for the pleasure.

If you are in a culture that's messed up, in my suggestion, get out or be hated. There is no room for freedom of evil. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Can God ignore your prayers?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 07:14:31 PM »
There was a story I heard from this viet guy who spent a tons of years in the vietnam jailcell for being so called a "traitor" to the commie viet party and he prayed daily for his release.  He never gave up.  It seems like his prayers were never answered but he never gave up.  He was finally released and here he is in america.   His prayers were finally answered. 

Then there is a guy like myself.  I prayed that I would hit a 3 teamer parlay and I would donate 80% to the church if won.  I never won. 

So you see, prayers are not all about asking and thou shalt received.  Maybe god knows your heart and your intentions if you ask and you get it right away.  Thinking back, even if I did win, I'll spend it all on booze and hoez.   :2funny:

Then there goes this person who doesn't know how prayers works and be saying that Christians got prayers as an easy cope out.  You sin and you pray and you do it all over again.  Well, that is not how it works and ignorant stems from a lack of knowledge.   O0

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 03:16:35 AM »
If you are a heathen (walk to talk) then NOPE. Sky daddy ain't responding to your whinings.

If you are a shrew muddafawker (a do-er) then YEAH. He'll give you everything need: healthy foods instead of unclean junks, obedient housewife instead of an infidel home wrecker, and a Holy Spirit instead of an angel that doesn't do jack shits.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 06:20:06 PM »
It depends. Because Jesus didn't heal the second blind man because he saw something dark and evil inside this #2 blind man's heart. The first blind man, He did because he has the light in him.

Depends? Nuh, Jesus do not goes for dependent sinners. In that situation, he only testing the blind man's faith to see if he's reliable or not after he was cured from blindness. Didn't you forget Jesus told him not to sin again or else there'll be consequences. Another example, Let's recall the moment before Jesus went to Jerusalem and be persecuted. Didn't you forget what Jesus said, "For what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul". Ok, did the blind man follow Jesus? Nope! Got cured and still roaming on earth doesn't means you are saved. Get into heaven by the book of life indicates that you are saved.  ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 01:59:00 PM »
The Bible doesn't save humanity. It's just a golden ticket, not a saving thingy. It's Jesus that saves you and the Bible is just a manual instructions on understanding Jesus and the F-upped shiet that has been made by our forefathers.

You wrote the first statement "The Bible doesn't save humanity" <---Cognitive Dissonance---> the second statement "Bible is just a manual instructions, it's just golden ticket". Cognitive dissonance means fallacy/contrary belief that is not relevant to the first statement.
That's why the two statements don't align but contradict to each other. One part says it doesn't save and other part says will be saved by a ticket.
lol

I mentioned the book of life. Well the Book of life is not a Bible. It's a book that has list of names who follow Jesus Christ. If your name is not on that list then your chance of getting into kingdom of heaven will be access denied. I'm sure the book of life did mentioned in the Bible. I remember you shared a YouTube video of Buddhist monk who had died and shortly after meeting Satan he met Peter at the fork road. Peter did recall of a book of life.  O0

« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 02:02:15 PM by Visualmon »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 08:42:48 PM »
True; however, you missed my point. What's the point of having a Bible if you or someone else continues to sin? Look at the Popes who continues to rape little kids is no different than a Buddhist monk raping little Hmong people in Thailand. It's no different bruh. The Pope can read the Bible all he can; however, he will not inherit the eternal life from God. That's my point. The Bible doesn't save people if they don't have Jesus.

True; however, you miss the point. You can still connect to Jesus but the most cornerstone to all of this Christian FAITH (trust in the lord): Can you do all the hardest chores he command you to do? You may be the smartest person on the planet like King Solomon but may get tempt easily by lust; you may be strong and powerful like Samson but lacks intelligence to outsmart your enemy; you may be the bravest and most holiest person like King David and Saul but lacks obedient strain to perform certain tasks; you may be righteous of all race like Abraham but fear of losing your precious treasure either a spouse or a child. For instance, God commanded Abraham to sacrifice his son in order to test his faith (trust in the lord). Doing this task was the hardest decision for him. If he fail to do so, God's promise for bread + honey and conquered lands would be in vain. God ain't gonna kill him but reject him and find another worthy servant. Does it makes sense?

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2019, 10:30:40 PM »
I would imagine that that's God's way of saying "no" to your prayers. I wouldn't say that He ignored them.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 02:50:17 PM »
Yes He can--only IF you're an aaassshole. He has feelings just like us. The entire Bible to insult fudged up people is a way of God saying, "Fu-ck you," to messed up people who hurts for the pleasure.

If you are in a culture that's messed up, in my suggestion, get out or be hated. There is no room for freedom of evil.

Depend on your prayers... if it's for selfish reasons then He will ignore it. If it's according to his will, he'll answer it in his own time, not yours.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 03:35:38 PM »
I would imagine that that's God's way of saying "no" to your prayers. I wouldn't say that He ignored them.

Imagine a guy praying for a wife that he would abuse his power upon her and a lot of cash so he would spend all on just luxury and hookers.
Imagine a gal praying for a decent husband that he would never cheat and betray her and a decent job that her employer would promote her to higher status.
Until that day their wishes never came. The two went into rage mode. Don't they ever understand the word "unconditional love" means?

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 04:41:53 PM »
This one does. However, you didn't catch the real problem why Abraham was chosen. You see, in the dark ages, man was rebellious. Wherever God go, they reject Him. His last straw WAS Abraham to see if man has hope. If Abraham failed, then God has no choice but to wipeout humanity like how He reset the button in the days of Noah. Luckily, Abraham wasn't a fallen man. He was chosen and we species as a human survive. Without him, that's the end of the human race. Human was on the line.

Let me stop you right there on the spot where you said Abraham was chosen. Lol
Let's work backward here alright. God didn't chose Abraham. Abraham chose to go with God. So Sky daddy did some TESTS on him to make sure if Abraham was serious or joking.
Test #1: God command him to go South west of Egypt. So Abraham did go. Success O0
Test #2: God tend to eliminate the people of Sodom and Gomorra but Abraham interrupt God's objective and spare the lives of Sodom and Gomorra. Failed  :-\
Test #3: God command him to sacrifice his own son. He did so but an angel save the day. He did prove worthy. Success  O0
Test #4: God command Lot and his lilo family to flee from Sodom and Gomorra. Yes they did escape, however, his wife turn back and she turned into a pillar of salt. Even his daughters have incest with him and down the line they have evil descendants. Failed  :-\ smh
Test #5: Abraham's sons (one was the future of Israel and other one is the future of Iraq) beget children of different tribes but they fought and kill each others. They even lie, steal, and rape their own kind. Failed  :idiot2: :knuppel2:
Test #6: God sent his begotten son Jesus to ask the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Moses to repent. In the gospel of John, the descendants of Abraham refuse to follow Jesus. Even the Pharisees refused to follow Jesus except Simone and Nicodemus. The ones that follow Jesus were the 12 disciples (there suppose to be more but a lot more back out). Barely Successful
Total = 30% success (Abraham succeed) and 30% failure (his relatives do evil things)

I don't think being righteous will beget future obedient offspring. There are some weakness and strength in every righteous individuals. Gotta be serious instead of deceiving to God. God knows and see through.  :P

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 12:23:54 AM »
True. Indeed this is accurate. I found my mistake. God only picked Him because he was nice, lmao!

Not really. God finally chose him because Abraham fear and love (serve) him.

Remember Job? Satan tries so many times to steal Job from God, but Job's still a zealot to God. Look at his huge "love" (servitude) to his heavenly father.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 12:27:46 AM by Visualmon »

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2020, 05:14:55 AM »
Yeah, it proves my point! It's because he was nice to Him.

That ain't your point. Actually all this time it's mine though.  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 02:41:46 AM »
Are you having short-term memory permanently? Here's what you said...

True. Indeed this is accurate. I found my mistake. God only picked Him because he was nice, lmao!

I remember mine correctly where I was trying to explain my point why Abraham chose to follow God...

Not really. God finally chose him because Abraham fear and love (serve) him.

Remember Job? Satan tries so many times to steal Job from God, but Job's still a zealot to God. Look at his huge "love" (servitude) to his heavenly father.

Sorry bro, my point ain't correlate to your point of view.  :-\
What God wants two things from Abraham were FEAR (obedience) and LOVE (servitude). In the OT, God got fed up with men that he anointed into priests, prophets, and kings. That's why he wasn't looking for qualities like bravery, wisdom, loyalty, and power anymore.
You might read or heard this before, "do not fear men, but fear God" somewhere in the book. Also in the book of Matthew, "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2020, 06:59:50 AM »
Bruh, it proves mine to be correct. Abraham was just a nice guy and God liked him. PERIOD!  :2funny:

Well, King David was a nice guy too but God hate and reject him. Even King Solomon was kind as well but fall from grace of God.
Being nice doesn't mean they're zealot all the time. PERIOD!  :2funny:

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2020, 05:18:19 AM »
They were different from Abe bruh! I don't think you know the difference in people's sins. Abe was quite sinless; however, he was a liar and laid with a woman that he shouldn't take from his wife.

I think I do understand the difference.  ;D However, your contradictory statements in bold purple say Abe was sinless then he's a liar and a cheater.
Not sure where you get your doctrine from. Probably your belief inspired from Satan? I remember you recall your cousin/uncle that he chat with Lucifer in his dream. I think this has infect and affect your mind.

Advertisements