Advertisement

Author Topic: Wanted to go to this Hmong Mien restaurant but their schedule is so limited  (Read 1820 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..The signs says open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 8PM-?? but when I checked, they are only open on Saturday and Sunday.. ???:

I wanted to try their Laotian food but because of their limited business hours, I ended up going to an actual Laotian restaurant:

The food is good except for the sausage dipping chili sauce.. :

The worst part out of the whole experience is watching the Viqueens slaughtered my Raiders  >:(:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
If they are healthy with their pockets, they can afford to open limited hours. 

Look up wuji hotpot restaurant in the bay area.  Their hours are like that too.  Opening from 11am to 4pm then closes and opens up again later in the evenings.  closed whenever the owner feels like it. 

Like this post: +1
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Sorry that’s my bil and sil cafe. It’s not a restaurant which is why it is open Friday, Sat and Sun from 8pm-12/1am. It’s a club that mostly with people over 25+....  Not a clubbing person so never check it out when in town.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Sorry that’s my bil and sil cafe. It’s not a restaurant which is why it is open Friday, Sat and Sun from 8pm-12/1am. It’s a club that mostly with people over 25+....  Not a clubbing person so never check it out when in town.

Good to know, thanks for the info...explain s why they only open Friday and Saturday...The word "cafe" did throw me off though...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Good to know, thanks for the info...explain s why they only open Friday and Saturday...The word "cafe" did throw me off though...

Don't know why the word "cafe" either if not open daily.  It does send the wrong message out there.  You can find them on FB and take a look and get an idea.......... .

The location used to be a Hmong store.  Their plan was to take over one of the club but the owner didn't owned the entire complex or commerical/business building.  The owner was Meskas so he sold it around that time.  They did take all the tables and chairs there for their club.  If you peek inside it is pretty small.  We do use it for our Vang event. 

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If they are healthy with their pockets, they can afford to open limited hours. 

Look up wuji hotpot restaurant in the bay area.  Their hours are like that too.  Opening from 11am to 4pm then closes and opens up again later in the evenings.  closed whenever the owner feels like it.

They can't afford to open it daily as a restaurant and then club on weekend.  They both still work their job and just run that on the weekend.  If you take a look at their FB page then you would get an idea of how their club is like.......you can pretty much tell if it is ........... 

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
Where at? I missed these kind of food. So sick of the regular Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese food.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Where at? I missed these kind of food. So sick of the regular Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, and Japanese food.

The Hmong Cafe is on Franklin Blvd and the Lao Restaurant is on Stockton Blvd, both in South Sacramento...w ithin a couple of miles of each other...

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
 O0 will check it out the next time in Sac.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
The worst part out of the whole experience is watching the Viqueens slaughtered my Raiders  >:(:

Hell yeah!!!!!!

Advertisements