Advertisement

Author Topic: Relationship tip: you got to get in where you fit in  (Read 6929 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Relationship tip: you got to get in where you fit in
« on: September 24, 2019, 11:08:22 PM »
I told you a story about a white guy who can not get dates here in america.  So he moved to the flip island and he's a gawd to women there.

Here goes a hilarious kaydoo guy who migrates to japan and lives there for 5 years and he too is seen as a gawd to women.  This opportunity does not exist for him had he was still in Chicago. 

He gives pointers that we all may use.  I see myself in him when im in ph.  Im always on the outside of the hmong culture for now until i marry and have half hmong children myself.  I will then be associated to the hmong culture through my children. 

Worth the short watch.  It may change your life.   O0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=htaJCebXy7w

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: Relationship tip: you got to get in where you fit in
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 12:33:34 PM »
Duma so are you saying in the Viet community you're like the dude in Chicago but in PH you're like him when he was in the Phillippine  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, even in nature, something unique will stand out more so I suppose your theory could work.  Hmmm, should I go over to the Viet version of PH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 07:21:37 PM »
Duma so are you saying in the Viet community you're like the dude in Chicago but in PH you're like him when he was in the Phillippine  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, even in nature, something unique will stand out more so I suppose your theory could work.  Hmmm, should I go over to the Viet version of PH ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

you know, one thing I hate about married folks like yourself is that you guys would make it personal.  This is not a story about myself but that is how women gossips getting started.   :2funny:

I have no problem with my viet community.  I dated my viet girls just as much as I dated your hmong women.  I'm also engaged in viet forums too but that one are bias commie hating viets thugs on there and one chick who is married to a hmong.  Read it for yourself.   http://www.vietrealm.com   

With the hmong, well, long story but my closest friends in real life now are hmong.  They are the ones that pushes their hmongs onto me and I learned from them and also from you guys but I'm not pushing it to you guys to teach me about the hmong. 

but yeah, one gotta move onto a market where you are favorable if where you are at now is not working in your favor. 

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2019, 09:12:35 PM »

Dok Champa, I don’t think this theory would be applicable in all circumstances.  Otherwise, an Asian man would be more desirable in a majority Caucasian city/town.....and that’s not always the case.   ;D  :D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 07:19:41 PM »
I clicked on the vietrealm link and it's pretty telling that other Asian groups come together in forums. However, the Hmong aren't really included despite also being Asian. On the other hand, Japanese folk seem to consciously choose not to be a part of it.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 06:46:41 PM »
Dok Champa, I don’t think this theory would be applicable in all circumstances.  Otherwise, an Asian man would be more desirable in a majority Caucasian city/town.....and that’s not always the case.   ;D  :D

Well azn going to white or euro is not the way.   Your OG hmong men to pimp young hmong third world is the way to go.  I have never seen a much thirsty culture when they only see you as having them American papers and want to be a part of it. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 06:52:34 PM »
I clicked on the vietrealm link and it's pretty telling that other Asian groups come together in forums. However, the Hmong aren't really included despite also being Asian. On the other hand, Japanese folk seem to consciously choose not to be a part of it.

Vietrealm is everyone bashing on another's man culture.  If you get yourself engaged, you will battle the hell out of them.  Just don't tell them what you are and start firing.  The admin is some viet guy from new york but he's very verse with his vietnam/southeast asian news.  They talked more about what is happening over there than it is here in the States. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 09:17:23 PM »
Well Lindsy Lohan is into that one Korean body builder guy... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 10:14:43 PM »
I didn’t watch the clip but to be fair, the dude doesn’t look bad. He’s tall and look pretty “athletic” from what I see on the thumbnail. Not sure why he doesn’t fit in the states. A black guy look like this can easy get chicks here. So not sure what the reason is?

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2021, 10:15:37 PM »
I didn’t watch the clip but to be fair, the dude doesn’t look bad. He’s tall and look pretty “athletic” from what I see on the thumbnail. Not sure why he doesn’t fit in the states. A black guy look like this can easy get chicks here. So not sure what the reason is? But that’s just my opinion.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2021, 10:30:20 PM »
So I watched the first minute. He gave the reason why he migrated to Japan it was to study abroad. It has nothing to do with his lack of options with women in the states. He won’t struggle. Black guys on average still does better than Asians in the states. Many white chicks go for blacks. Black lives matter!  :D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2021, 07:04:34 PM »
I knew I was onto something

TikTok User Sparks Outrage After Telling Men Who Can’t Get Women in America to ‘Go to Asia’

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tiktok-user-sparks-outrage-telling-181003168.html

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2021, 07:44:43 PM »
So I watched the first minute. He gave the reason why he migrated to Japan it was to study abroad. It has nothing to do with his lack of options with women in the states. He won’t struggle. Black guys on average still does better than Asians in the states. Many white chicks go for blacks. Black lives matter!  :D

I disagree with you on that one there, homie. There's a time I saw a black dude clinging to this gorgeous brunette (she's a 10 on richter scale). Couple days later he rejected him because the incident he purposely trip her leg when he saw his gal staring at another guy (an Asian guy). Sh!et happens to anyone.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements