Advertisement

Author Topic: all these girls saying they can't trust someone like me  (Read 293 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +30
    • View Profile
all these girls saying they can't trust someone like me
« on: September 30, 2019, 07:24:32 AM »
what they don't know is, i'm just as wary as they are when it comes to trusting someone....the truth is, because, the fact is, you can't trust anyone...you just can't.... 8)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: all these girls saying they can't trust someone like me
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 07:26:20 AM »
not saying there is no honest trusting people out there...but you just can't always put your trust in everyone you come across with and hoping you got the needle in the haystack...hah a

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +355
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 09:05:09 AM »
they just want you to up your game to prove it

I like it best when they don't trust me cuz when I go get myself another chick, I'll just roll my eyes every time I see them again.  They think they are entitled to something.  Good, you are going to be by yourself with that attitude of yours.  I want non of that.  I been around the block so much to know all types of women to biatches to hooes out there.  I know better now.  I know genuine when I see one. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 12:30:12 PM »
what they don't know is, i'm just as wary as they are when it comes to trusting someone....the truth is, because, the fact is, you can't trust anyone...you just can't.... 8)
Trust starts with trust... If you already have mistrust how can others trust you.  Also, trust takes time to build so it's important to be truthful.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 09:18:38 AM »
oh yeah, yup...i can't argue with that Dok..haha sometimes u just have to put trust in people and they either earn it or lose it..if thye lose it, then you can go ahead and put the green light on them...lols j/k

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 02:04:40 PM »
oh yeah, yup...i can't argue with that Dok..haha sometimes u just have to put trust in people and they either earn it or lose it..if thye lose it, then you can go ahead and put the green light on them...lols j/k
That's right  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements