Advertisement

Author Topic: Book of Kings 1 and 2  (Read 2567 times)

TheAfterLife

Book of Kings 1 and 2
« on: October 01, 2019, 05:34:33 PM »
Let me spoil it. It's a book of tyrants, hot fudged up celebrities, and full of bad people. Enjoy!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Book of Kings 1 and 2
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 03:27:18 AM »
At that time, the descendants of Cain and Seth really fawked up really bad. They kill each other and rape their own kind. After that sky daddy stop responding to his children. Until the reign of Julius Caesar, Sky daddy got a new plan and it's Jesus aka the man who will filter the dumb ones and separate them from the faggots that always thinks they're self-righteous. The end

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 06:31:16 PM »
Yep. As a Christian, I believe Proverbs will counter the Book of Kings since it's a book to insult messed up people who are never home because of fun, money, school, or success comes first before family.

The Book of Proverbs is quite good. This is how daddy teaches you not to be an ugly mother f-upped punk. Have you read it?

Nope! I haven't. Reading the book of proverbs does not mean repentance. Lol
"Focusing on Jesus" more than the Bible and Pastor is.  :knuppel2: ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 02:28:35 PM »
Pastor? What are you, Catholic? Jesus said don't follow men but Him alone.

Am I Catholic? Nope!  ::)
Catholic, Christianity, Protestan, and Calvin believe in one man, Jesus. No duh
High position like the priest in the OT was long gone and it's no longer acquire to fit in the NT. Didn't Jesus rebuke the Pharisees about the low seats (serving the master) than the high seats (bigotry & ignorance)? Don't forget that. Lol

Well, the Old Testament is key since Jesus said that He didn't come here to change the law; however, to fulfill the law--which He did--has been done.

Should it be the New Testament instead? Well, he did made a few minor changes likes..... adding two more commandments.. ... (1) love thy God with all thy heart (2) love thy neighbor 😆

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 09:35:51 PM »
True; however, the changes that I see is stoning people. Stoning is ONLY allow to kill a wretch who chooses to lose their humanity and would like to be part of the wilds. That's fine. You can stone people IF you are not a sinner like them.

Well, stoning at sinners to death may work for the Jewish peeps with middle and higher ranks but anyway Jesus gonna revive the sinners back to life unless they repent badly. If they don't then in the astral plane of darkness the demons will drag them all the way to Hade (burning furnace).

Back in summer 2015 I remember I read a testimony online told by an old man who was an instructor teaching art at Chico University in California. In the beginning he had an affair with another woman and he cheat on his wife that she didn't know. Until one day karma hits him back really bad. There's a guy came running with a gun and shot him in the belly. He was sent to the hospital and he died there. When the old man enter the astral plane (pitch darkness), he heard voices from different directions. The voices lead him to where the door of hell and they were dragging him. The voices were made by demons. The more old man struggle to break free from demons' grasp the more they tear and scratch him to death. Few minutes later he heard another voice but this time it was Jesus came to the rescue. Jesus show him some memory flashbacks when he grew up in Christian family. He asks the old man if he really feel remorseful for the wrong thing he had done to his wife. So he did. By the he woke up, his belly healed completely. He told his wife about his NDE then she divorced him. He opened up a church and started preaching the gospel of Jesus.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 04:53:09 PM »
Well, his divorce is coming anyway. His wife can choose to dump him and never forgive him, or she can try again with him. However, we are sinners. We are doom by our poor choices.

Whoa! Hold on... time out. We sinned not just because we were born sinners.  ;D The actions we prompt to do were the result of our negligence (reckless behaviors) , not poor choices.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2019, 11:49:53 PM »
We are born sinners. Before we were born to be this way, we were made to be perfect before that aassshole Cain did World War Genesis (Genesis 6) on us. It was a war between Seth and Cain. We are Seth's people while Cain sold every humankind to be perverted through genetic engineering by hurting everyone. He hated God as much as he hated to be corrected. Correction is racist to Cain because correction is considered an insult and discrimination to the monster inside his heart.

After we got perverted by that Cain guy, we have the right to hate him. From that point on, we are born sinners as the Devil seeded his cum inside our blood.

The battle of sin continues ever since we are a child. As a child, we do small things. From the smallest things will grow to the biggest problem. It never changes. That's why Jesus said, "humanity is hopeless without Me." Did you know that God wants to say "F-you" to us? However, he didn't because we are his child. As for the angels and our fellow brothers and sisters who are NOT human (angels and other sentient beings), they will say it because they hate us and say, "F-you!" They will say it in the absence of God because if God disappear RIGHT NOW, they will kill us because of what we are.

Whoa, whoa there dude! I thought Cain's evil descendants were wiped out along with the Nephilim during the flooding. ??? After that God thought there was no more defiles living among his mortal children, however, he's wrong he didn't realize one of Noah's son beget the Canaanites whose tribe that Jacob's brother Esau mate with to create the Edomites. That'll start whole thing all over again. ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 05:16:26 AM »
 Noah was WITH Adam and Cain. Cain chooses not to be loved because that's his choice. He sold humanity like a whore to get back at God. Rather than burning animals, he burns humanity to get even. Noah was with those assssholes and Nimrod is the sons of Cain. Read those lines and they are what is shown.

What book were you reading?  ;D ;D

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 03:16:53 AM »
Same book like yours. I also listen to preachings to catch the specific things and what I found in Genesis is pretty all messed up.

Too bad bro. The book I read was King James Bible aka the original. The book you are reading right now is NIV (New International Version) which was the copied version and it twists and talks about Yolkism a lot.  ::) ;D

I remember back in 2015 I tried to find some legitimate pastors in my hometown hoping they could get rid of demons out of my system and ask them if they can ask Jesus to save me from condemnation. On that particular day I attended this white church that they claimed to be born-again Christians. I got this source of information on the internet from their site. It turns out the pastor and the whole congregation from that church were actually a FAKE. The pastor and his flock tried this hands-on-shoulder-praying thing on me. I even brought the NIV bible home with me so I would read it 24/7. Tell you what, the next day I don't feel any refreshing or feel born again at all. I was just the same as before.  ::)
How did I know they're FAKE? Well, when I was inside the church sitting on the bench. My ears turn red and the blood was tingling with fire. I felt a slight of wind brushing against my forehead and I also felt pressure crushing my skull. I knew they're signs and cues to GTFO of that harlot house.  8)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 06:54:03 AM »
Well, the entire bible is Yolkism, a discrimination of the monster inside our hearts. Is it racist to the true colors of our hearts? YES! Does it insult? YES! Then this reminds me of Step Brothers, the movie. It's a good example and I bet 10 bucks, people won't go watch it because it reminds them being an idiot. Forcing someone to make them look into their own mirror, it might cause a chemical reaction of their psychology to punch your face for making them see the true skin color inside their heart.

It's not fair for the evil and unethical people, but fair for the good and the ethical people. This is where evil will say, "You're a righteous AAASSSHOLE!" Too damn right to the point, their righteousness smothers and rub their faces of how good and ethical they are to the point, it reminds me of the Book of Job. Job was a NOICE MAN; however, if I was an evil douchebag, I find him snobby. Why I say this? Because I know my heart very well if I meet someone who is too straight in life, I don't want to be around you or them because getting bich by someone who's that straight in life will pancake you in a fight or an argument.

How the heck you get rid of sins out of your body then? I wonder   ??? :)

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2020, 05:22:23 AM »
Go marry someone who is as ugly as you so that you would change.

:2funny:

Since my outer appearance is ugly, my inner personality shine like divine.  O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 12:36:59 AM »
What are you, Super Saiyan? Lmao!  :2funny:

Oooook? Now your argument is getting weaker and weaker by microseconds becuz everytime you mentioned some random person from another source will not back up your point of views.

Advertisements