Advertisement

Author Topic: Do not answer your name/others  (Read 793 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Do not answer your name/others
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:59:44 PM »
About 5 or so months ago. As I was heading off to bed, I had just laid my head on my pillow. It's one of those feelings like you're half awake and half asleep.
I saw 2 hmong look alike shadows coming towards my bedroom window. As they got closer I heard one of them calling my wife's name. Out of instinct  I answered "huh or yeah". Then I saw them both freak out and took off running back from where they came. I immediately shot up from my bed. And was like WTF. Why did I answer the name. I didn't think much of it, but knew something wasn't right. I thought of asking an OG but thought eh. Must of been a fluke.

A month or so later I started feeling very depress. Like depress to a point I started seeing my own image. Of me hanging myself from a tree and wanting to die. And that life on this Earth has no meanings. It got worse and worse. And I started seeing cats around my house. Dude it was pretty fawk up. Not to mention many moons ago when a ghost followed me home from Moundsview Park.

I knew something wasn't right with me. I told some elders as to what's been going on. They told me to seek a Shaman. And so I did. A week later the Shaman did their Neeg stuff on me.
I'm feeling a bit better. Those images are not as strong as it once did. And the depression mood is kinda of fading away.
R

My wife don't believe in Ua Neeg stuff. You know those hmnG who grew up in the Ameeka ways of life. I

So heed my warning. Do not answer names unless you see them in person.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
Re: Do not answer your name/others
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 10:34:00 AM »
Maiv...... :D

Like this post: 0
"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Advertisements