Advertisement

Author Topic: Do not answer your name/others  (Read 8244 times)

Offline saki saki

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +61
    • View Profile
Do not answer your name/others
« on: October 05, 2019, 08:59:44 PM »
About 5 or so months ago. As I was heading off to bed, I had just laid my head on my pillow. It's one of those feelings like you're half awake and half asleep.
I saw 2 hmong look alike shadows coming towards my bedroom window. As they got closer I heard one of them calling my wife's name. Out of instinct  I answered "huh or yeah". Then I saw them both freak out and took off running back from where they came. I immediately shot up from my bed. And was like WTF. Why did I answer the name. I didn't think much of it, but knew something wasn't right. I thought of asking an OG but thought eh. Must of been a fluke.

A month or so later I started feeling very depress. Like depress to a point I started seeing my own image. Of me hanging myself from a tree and wanting to die. And that life on this Earth has no meanings. It got worse and worse. And I started seeing cats around my house. Dude it was pretty fawk up. Not to mention many moons ago when a ghost followed me home from Moundsview Park.

I knew something wasn't right with me. I told some elders as to what's been going on. They told me to seek a Shaman. And so I did. A week later the Shaman did their Neeg stuff on me.
I'm feeling a bit better. Those images are not as strong as it once did. And the depression mood is kinda of fading away.
R

My wife don't believe in Ua Neeg stuff. You know those hmnG who grew up in the Ameeka ways of life. I

So heed my warning. Do not answer names unless you see them in person.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Re: Do not answer your name/others
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 10:34:00 AM »
Maiv...... :D

"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Do not answer your name/others
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2022, 09:14:15 AM »
Tshaus.

A young girl named Tshaus died in a remote village in far northern Laos. But she kept coming back for her handsome boyfriend, making him shiver and scared every night and day. He wouldn't leave the house for anything and was becoming someone with special needs.

His family summoned a shaman to block Tshaus off.

The shaman and his assistant--you know, the guy who carries the drum and all equipment, plus any rewards like the big head or the big head and a quarter--they put black chicken poops on all the walls to shield Tshaus off. They succeeded.

They had traveled far from home, of course, and were now returning.

From our village, my dad and other villagers saw them coming down the opening path on the side of hill that was sliding down towards the stream before climbing up to our village.

The shaman hopped to the side of the road like he had been pushed there. He fell onto some shrubs there.

The assistant's equipment were thrown around him and the pig head and quarter came off his back. He struggled to be on his feet but just leaned real fast onto the shrubs, too.

Both fell down and were rolling down the hill and to the sides of the path.

The villagers were able to read what was going on already.

"Let's take soybean seeds to cover IT! Bring soybean seeds and let's go cover IT!" the villagers screamed to one another.

After awhile, the other villagers and my dad made it there and threw soybeans all over the area and the two were able to get up. The villagers didn't see anything. But the shaman said Tshaus had attacked them.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements