Advertisement

Author Topic: That's right folks, the mystery meat is back for a limited time, I got mine  (Read 6152 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef," either way, you're an idiot!

"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef, either way, you're an idiot"..cry baby!

Thanks for proving me right by crawling back.."Idiot"... O0

Oh look, the cry baby that I made cried finally had enough courage to show his face on this site again.. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, the "one" and only idiotic "tai"...Same cry baby that I made cried and then he ran to the "mods and admins" and cry to them about how unfair life is because he didn't get the "last word"... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and go BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
"Nope not pork" or was it "nope not beef, either way, you're an idiot"..cry baby!

Oh look, the cry baby that I made cried finally had enough courage to show his face on this site again.. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, the "one" and only idiotic "tai"...Same cry baby that I made cried and then he ran to the "mods and admins" and cry to them about how unfair life is because he didn't get the "last word"... ;D ;D ;D

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and go BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and then he'll cry BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
"mystery meat" when clearly pork is the main ingredient just like.. "participates in a faith that separates" if that doesn't scream "closed minded" thequeen isn't an idiot! He's an idiot either way but you get my drift.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
"mystery meat" when clearly it's pork. "participates in" throwing tantrums and crying the "mods and admins" about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word"... "if that doesn't scream "closed minded" the "one" and only "idiot-one isn't an idiot! He's an idiot either way but you get my drift."

And yes, he'll crawl back because his foam will take over..and then he'll cry BOO HOO HOO again... ;D

Advertisements