Advertisement

Author Topic: To widen my daughters mind we participated in a faith that separates men & women  (Read 2976 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
I think you're raising her to have a "depends" world view :D :D :D :D

Those who don't have standards will accept anything. This is why theking has a "depends" view. And soon, he will literally be on "depends".  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
blah blah blah....yeah right.

I bet if she grows up to be a supporter of a Trump-like leader theking will literally s.hit in his "depends".

So much for being open-minded.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Those who don't have standards will accept anything. This is why theking has a "depends" view. And soon, he will literally be on "depends".  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

blah blah blah....yeah right.

I bet if she grows up to be a supporter of a Trump-like leader theking will literally s.hit in his "depends".

So much for being open-minded.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Oh look the PH Village HYPOCRITE crawled here too... and dedicated her time to post twice in a row..;D ;D ;D

Proves me right (AGAIN) after crying "I will stop reading what you write"... The blood flow must be very heavy this cycle...;D ;D ;D

Yep, same HYPOCRITE that kicked her own elderly mother to the curb even though she gave the HYPOCRITE the "world" when she needed her... :idiot2:

And no, I will NOT accept your "rescind" request because like your other fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique, either you prove your right or take ownership of your wrongs and learn from it...

And NOPE, don't care how much you PM me and threat me, I will NOT accept your "rescind" request unless you do what's needed..

And Yep the PH village HYPOCRITE TROLL will crawl back to prove me right again because her words are as worthless as her..WATCH!!!  ;D ;D O0

Advertisements