Advertisement

Author Topic: IMPEACH FIRST, then try to find a cause later - THAT IS THE WAY OF DEMOCRAPS!  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
The Democrats have not shied away from proclaiming that their only goal is to impeach Trump. That has always been their agenda. Impeach first, then find a reason later.

This mental thinking should alarm any true patriot of the American Constitution whether a person is a conservative, independent, moderate, progressive, or liberal.

It is scary that a few on the left (and I do mean a few as many are walking away from the Democratic Party) are remaining forever loyal to a political party that is no longer masking their evil.

Impeachment is reserved for only the most serious of crimes, not to placate a political party who cannot accept their loss in an election.  ::)

To this day, the Democrat Party has not accepted their loss although they were the first to accuse Trump of being a sore loser.  ::)

The Democratic Party top leaders and presidential candidates are a vile bunch that bring to mind Satan's very own minions. They and their Hollywood pals are in bed with dark forces and nothing they say or do comes as a shock.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
RUAM

Offline venom

• Elite Poster
  • I am THAT Poisonous
  • Respect: +4
    • View Profile
The Democrats have not shied away from proclaiming that their only goal is to impeach Trump. That has always been their agenda. Impeach first, then find a reason later.

This mental thinking should alarm any true patriot of the American Constitution whether a person is a conservative, independent, moderate, progressive, or liberal.

It is scary that a few on the left (and I do mean a few as many are walking away from the Democratic Party) are remaining forever loyal to a political party that is no longer masking their evil.

Impeachment is reserved for only the most serious of crimes, not to placate a political party who cannot accept their loss in an election.  ::)

To this day, the Democrat Party has not accepted their loss although they were the first to accuse Trump of being a sore loser.  ::)

The Democratic Party top leaders and presidential candidates are a vile bunch that bring to mind Satan's very own minions. They and their Hollywood pals are in bed with dark forces and nothing they say or do comes as a shock.

They only have one goal - to impeach the President... the one that actually have been doing a lot to help the US. They do not care about the US aka the American people. All they care about is getting rid of President Trump so they can gain their power. They have no goals for the US... no commitment.

Like this post: +1
Pom Dej Dag Siab Thiaj Nqig. Sim Kiag!

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +369
    • View Profile
Just don't jump in the conclusion yet. Please read this article https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230269084.html

and it'll open your eyes really wide. Not all Republicans in California support Trump. Some of them defy his belief like only supporting white ppl.  ;D

Paradise evacuees are nice ppl and one of them, a gorgeous brunette goth with tattoo, once work at mini mart save my day from being lost in newfound city where I visited. She help giving info other than shooing me away like most ignorant white ppl do at the mini mart.  O0

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
This is not about liking Trump or not you looney bins. It's about the Democraps' thirst for power and trying to undo the will of the people who voted in Donald Trump fair and square. Don't you fools understand that the Democraps would have done this to any president who wasn't their Hillary Clinton? Or are you simply that brainwashed that you simply choose to ignore how even Bernie Sanders was cheated over by the Democraps during the primaries?

The DEMOCRAPS have been very clear on whom they must have as president and let me tell you it ain't even some of them Democrap candidates. But I guess y'all too brain dead to really see what is going on.

If you don't notice that the DEMOCRAPS and mainstream media have gone full bizarro then you are part of the problem.

OPEN YOUR F.UCKING EYES FOR ONCE!!!

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Just don't jump in the conclusion yet. Please read this article https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article230269084.html

and it'll open your eyes really wide. Not all Republicans in California support Trump. Some of them defy his belief like only supporting white ppl.  ;D

Paradise evacuees are nice ppl and one of them, a gorgeous brunette goth with tattoo, once work at mini mart save my day from being lost in newfound city where I visited. She help giving info other than shooing me away like most ignorant white ppl do at the mini mart.  O0

Don't tell me you buy into this bulls.hit crap, too.  :idiot2:

For years the press made no such accusations against Trump then suddenly when he becomes president he is the most racist person on earth.

Give me a f.cking break.

Are you that gullible minority that white leftists can take over your brain? Don't you realize it's their way to keep you loyal to them and continue voting them into power? They seem to be right about minorities. Anything having to do with racism makes minorities go bat-shit crazy.  :idiot2:

You can't be that gullible as a non-white. You gonna let a white person tell you that racism is the most detrimental thing in your life?

Give me a f.cking break.

Advertisements