Advertisement

Author Topic: What's up with these spouse killings?  (Read 5721 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: What's up with these spouse killings?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2019, 10:27:57 AM »
If I was in that BS. I'll go shake her BF's hand and be like. Thanks bruh. She's now your problem. And not mine anymore. If she can do that to me. She'll do it to you later down that road.

Exactly.   O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2019, 11:18:00 AM »
There's two side to the story. Until the story unfold, I ain't taking side.

Secondly, most our parents/grandparents are were probably married arranged, bridenap, forced, met for a week and then got married, etc and most of them still live to 120 years old together.  MOST couples today who CONFIDENTLY CLAIMED that the Western practice, co habitation, living together for years before marriage, dating for years before marriage is best......late r see themselves running to divorce court faster than anything else.  Funny thing is, running lightening fast to divorce court is also a Western practice, go figure.  The court should be saying, "you two idiots need to make this work for the kids sake, for your sake, etc", but NOPE!  Instead, it's sign right here and go pay the FEE because that money will go toward fixing the pot holes in the streets, lol.

It really just boils down to the two individual having a FULL UNDERSTANDING (many factor to list here) of what a true marriage really is with equal participation/work/labor from both person. 

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:49:21 AM by starchaser1989 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2019, 04:50:32 PM »
There's two side to the story. Until the story unfold, I ain't taking side.

Secondly, most our parents/grandparents are were probably married arranged, bridenap, forced, met for a week and then got married, etc and most of them still live to 120 years old together.  MOST couples today who CONFIDENTLY CLAIMED that the Western practice, co habitation, living together for years before marriage, dating for years before marriage is best......late r see themselves running to divorce court faster than anything else.  Funny thing is, running lightening fast to divorce court is also a Western practice, go figure.  The court should be saying, "you two idiots need to make this work for the kids sake, for your sake, etc", but NOPE!  Instead, it's sign right here and go pay the FEE because that money will go toward fixing the pot holes in the streets, lol.

It really just boils down to the two individual having a FULL UNDERSTANDING (many factor to list here) of what a true marriage really is with equal participation/work/labor from both person.

Meh, doesn't matter much which system/way because it has happened to both spectrum when it comes to killing, divorce, "you two idiots", "FULL UNDERSTANDING", etc.

I mean the case I posted about Dang Cha Xiong killing his wife, and then turned the gun to himself back in the 1980s in Stockton, CA still happen even though they were married the old way back Laos which is why it applies to both spectrum..

I do agree that it "boils down to the two individuals" in most cases...Not so much how they got married ..

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
  • Respect: +70
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2019, 10:57:10 PM »
When blood boils into their head. And they throw out their humanity.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2019, 10:50:44 PM »
Many of these OGs have a lot of regrets in life because they were not blessed with opportunities to live their best life as we are. They made many tough sacrifices. Their childhood days were spent laboring in rice fields and then their youth was filled with death, war, terror, and displacement. Even though they made it to America as young adults, by that time they already had the responsibiliti es of providing for their families. Most entered low-paying jobs due to limited English and could not find their way out. Imagine being an adult and helpless or perceived as less than. Imagine not even being able to compete against men your age from other races. We must understand that Hmong men of our father's generation got cheated out of life. These nkauj mos ab from Laos are offering them one last chance to do something for themselves. If our mothers had opportunities to finally get something out of life just for themselves, they would take it in a heartbeat since they were also cheated out of life. But I think for moms just seeing their children marry and grow into responsible adults is enough.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2019, 07:03:00 AM »
I've been studying as to why people cheat. And there are a lot of different reasons. But one thing I learned from this is. The person who's wanting want to feel young again is called a mid life crisis. Typically around the age of 40-50. And by having an affair with the younger opposite sex. Who's willing to be with an older man or an older woman. Makes them feel younger. But that is wrong too. As the cheating spouse thinks they are entitle to this affair. They've done all heir duties as parents in raising their kids and watch them grow up and get married. Now the parents are free from the burden. And wants to relive their youth as they wanted to but couldn't.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2019, 09:42:47 PM »
It seems to me that these OGs don't view their activity as cheating. Like you said, they already performed their duties as a husband and father. Now they want to do whatever makes them happy before retiring 6 feet under. Again, it is different for most women. They can find life fulfilling in many things other than dating young bucks. Some of them tried the oversea young husband thing, too, but in the end they always end up laboring again.

Rov tau zeem kwv tij tshiab. Rov tau sawv ua niam rau tus niag txiv.

I don't know why any Hmong women would look forward to being a bride again to another man and his clan.

Offline Griffith

• Adult Discussion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2019, 03:36:42 PM »
It seems to me that these OGs don't view their activity as cheating. Like you said, they already performed their duties as a husband and father. Now they want to do whatever makes them happy before retiring 6 feet under. Again, it is different for most women. They can find life fulfilling in many things other than dating young bucks. Some of them tried the oversea young husband thing, too, but in the end they always end up laboring again.

Rov tau zeem kwv tij tshiab. Rov tau sawv ua niam rau tus niag txiv.

I don't know why any Hmong women would look forward to being a bride again to another man and his clan.
It's the loneliness for a lady. We as man don't really express our feelings. Therefore we can date so many ladies. We are really not tie to the emotional affairs.

Advertisements