Advertisement

Author Topic: David Yang  (Read 12885 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
David Yang
« on: October 16, 2019, 06:57:21 PM »
I heard that he was dating another Yang sister and social media its not to happy about it. My honest opinion? I think its okay as long as they're not blood related. Grand parents, uncles, aunts, and cousins from the same tree and branch. I never understood it when I was younger and I still don't understand the taboo behind it now if they're perfect strangers. They are both adults and I trust that they know what they're doing. People have the right to do whatever they want to as long as they're happy. 

https://youtu.be/DRC365aIREw

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: David Yang
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 07:06:18 PM »
My families, relatives and some friends never really believe in that belief either and I definitely don't. For some folks, it's NOT ok for two non-blood related strangers to hook up just because they share the same last name but it's ok for two blood related family members to hook up... :idiot2:

Like the Chinese and Koreans, Hmong that still believe in that irrelevant belief needs to drop it and move forward too IMO.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 07:10:00 PM »
I'm a Yang and there's a belief that the Yang clan can't eat the heart of animals and again my families, other Yang relatives just laugh at that... ;D

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 07:34:13 PM »
I'm a Yang and there's a belief that the Yang clan can't eat the heart of animals and again my families, other Yang relatives just laugh at that... ;D

I have a friend who is a Yang. He eats the hearts of chickens, pigs, cows, and deers, every day. He is in every perfect shape and form O0

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 07:36:38 PM »
Here they are. Seem pretty happy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqXZkNpJgxo

I heard that he was dating another Yang sister and social media its not to happy about it. My honest opinion? I think its okay as long as they're not blood related. Grand parents, uncles, aunts, and cousins from the same tree and branch. I never understood it when I was younger and I still don't understand the taboo behind it now if they're perfect strangers. They are both adults and I trust that they know what they're doing. People have the right to do whatever they want to as long as they're happy. 

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2019, 07:38:34 PM »
Haven't you heard? Txaj txaj muag face cov laus na has....

There's a video on that. I just don't have the time to go look it up.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2019, 08:02:01 PM »
Haven't you heard? Txaj txaj muag face cov laus na has....

There's a video on that. I just don't have the time to go look it up.

post the video ;D

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 08:18:26 PM »
it doesnt happen too often but hmong people has been dating/marrying same last name for as long as i can remember, i known a few people who marry the same last name and they're doing great

Me personally i dont really care as long as its not blood related, everyone is just jumping on the hating bandwagon, i betcha if it was any other regular hmong peeps people wouldn't care

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2019, 08:32:39 PM »
Its like the gay/lesbian community. I don't support it, but if is what makes you happy, go for it. Don't push it onto others to for your choices. Just because we don't speak of it, it doesn't mean that we have accept it.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2019, 06:03:05 AM »
their life, their choice. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2019, 08:23:22 AM »
Ewwww bro
Thats TABOO
She’s like your sister

Lol

That’s how you get cyclops baby yo

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2019, 09:17:25 AM »
Ewwww bro
Thats TABOO
She’s like your sister

Lol

That’s how you get cyclops baby yo

So ignorant but NOT surprised... ;D ;D ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2019, 10:07:52 AM »
Its science
Once you start inbreeding within the family
You start getting all these genetic problems
Just take a look at the monarch era
Tons of inbreeding

Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits.[3] This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population[4][5] (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce. An individual who inherits such deleterious traits is colloquially referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of such deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding, via inbreeding avoidance mechanisms, is the main selective reason for outcrossing

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2019, 12:42:09 PM »
Its science
Tons of inbreeding

Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits.[3] This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population[4][5] (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce. An individual who inherits such deleterious traits is colloquially referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of such deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding, via inbreeding avoidance mechanisms, is the main selective reason for outcrossing

com'on bro. Be real...I know you're just fishing for attention and baiting for debates with theking ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2019, 12:51:15 PM »
Its science
Tons of inbreeding

You missed the part: *non-blood related* strangers ...that happens to share the same last names...

The Chinese and Koreans used to believe in 'no same last name hook up' too but they got smart, move forward and dropped that belief decades ago..

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:53:56 PM by theking »

Advertisements