Advertisement

Author Topic: David Yang  (Read 12874 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: David Yang
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »
com'on bro. Be real...I know you're just fishing for attention and baiting for debates with theking ;D

bro,

just google it if you don't believe me
these monarch king (forgot what his name was)
when he gets a cut, he just bleed nonstop
that genetic from years and years of in house inbreeding

plus you get weird looking babies

IT"S SCIENCE

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2019, 12:54:43 PM »
bro,

just google it if you don't believe me
these monarch king (forgot what his name was)
when he gets a cut, he just bleed nonstop
that genetic from years and years of in house inbreeding

plus you get weird looking babies

IT"S SCIENCE

You missed the point because in this case, they are NOT blood related..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2019, 12:58:19 PM »
google if you don't believe me
inhouse inbreeding cause genetic deform where their body can't stop the bleeding

Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany: Queen Victoria’s son—died at the age of 31 after a brain hemorrhage caused by a fall

Prince Friedrich of Hesse and by Rhine: Queen Victoria’s 2.5-year-old grandson—died of a cerebral hemorrhage from a fall out of a window because his body could not stop bleeding internally

Prince Waldemar of Prussia:Queen Victoria’s great-grandson—died in 1945 while awaiting a blood transfusion during World War II

Lord Leopold Mountbatten: Queen Victoria’s great-grandson—died on the operating table during hip surgery at the age of 32

Prince Heinrich of Prussia: Great-grandson of Queen Victoria through his mother and father—died at the age of 4 following a fall

Infante Alfonso and Gonzalo of Spain: Queen Victoria’s great-grandsons—both died after car accidents they could have survived had they not had hemophilia; Alfonso was 31 and Gonzalo was 19

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2019, 12:59:12 PM »
That's why I said, some Hmong folks are against non-blood related strangers hooking up just because they share the same last name but are OK with blood related family members hooking up just because they have different last names.

So in terms of genetic issues, the blood related family members with different last names couples actually have a higher chance of having offspring with genetic defect..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2019, 01:00:22 PM »
google if you don't believe me
inhouse inbreeding cause genetic deform where their body can't stop the bleeding

Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany: Queen Victoria’s son—died at the age of 31 after a brain hemorrhage caused by a fall

Prince Friedrich of Hesse and by Rhine: Queen Victoria’s 2.5-year-old grandson—died of a cerebral hemorrhage from a fall out of a window because his body could not stop bleeding internally

Prince Waldemar of Prussia:Queen Victoria’s great-grandson—died in 1945 while awaiting a blood transfusion during World War II

Lord Leopold Mountbatten: Queen Victoria’s great-grandson—died on the operating table during hip surgery at the age of 32

Prince Heinrich of Prussia: Great-grandson of Queen Victoria through his mother and father—died at the age of 4 following a fall

Infante Alfonso and Gonzalo of Spain: Queen Victoria’s great-grandsons—both died after car accidents they could have survived had they not had hemophilia; Alfonso was 31 and Gonzalo was 19

these examples are all ***blood relative*** family members so your point failed again..

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2019, 01:06:22 PM »
IT"S FREAKIN SCIENCE MAN
just google if you don't believe me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlY3ctNeqP0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2019, 01:17:01 PM »
So theKing wants to marry his sister and he'd like everyone to feel okay about it. :2funny: :2funny:

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2019, 01:23:45 PM »
So theKing wants to marry his sister and he'd like everyone to feel okay about it. :2funny: :2funny:

bro

that's TABOO
going get weird looking babies
he's probably one of them inbreeding result

lol

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2019, 01:35:06 PM »
IT"S FREAKIN SCIENCE MAN
just google if you don't believe me

"IT'S FREAKIN" ***non-blood related*** case "MAN"..

Can't comprehend that point then it's another EPIC FAIL on your part..

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2019, 01:38:46 PM »

Oh look came crawling back and making stuff up like his fellow member of their narrow minded ignorant clique, BNM...JUST TO PROVE ME RIGHT (once again)..just because he married his own "sister"..

Yeah I know I know.. it's the heavy foam from being proven wrong with facts years ago. I'm sure YAK tried really hard to abide by his words ("ignore") but when his foam takes over he's as worthless as his words...No wonder he shares similar traits with BNM and Trump (yeah same guy he's in love with according to another PH member)..

AND YEP, HE'LL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH!!  ;D ;D ;D O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 01:40:26 PM »
bro

that's TABOO
going get weird looking babies
he's probably one of them inbreeding result

lol

It is "TABOO" when you are getting it on with your own "mommy" in her "basement".."lol"

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 01:45:04 PM »
It is "TABOO" when you are getting it on with your own "mommy" in her "basement".."lol"

lol damn dude

no wonder your daughter look like your mom
doing that dirty deed with your mommy

hahahah

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2019, 01:50:39 PM »
com'on bro. Be real...I know you're just fishing for attention and baiting for debates with theking ;D
lol, I would say the same thing.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2019, 01:53:12 PM »
lol damn dude

no wonder your daughter look like your mom
doing that dirty deed with your mommy

hahahah

"lol damn dude

no wonder you" continue to live in your "mommy's basement"..."doing that dirty deed with your mommy"

"hahahah"

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2019, 12:42:03 AM »
Bro, why do you use the genetic argument when you know our culture historically have promoted 1st and 2nd cousin marriage of different last name.  In addition, the mitochondria are carried through the woman and not the man, and so two sisters who marry different last name and their kids marrying is exactly what our culture have historically promoted, and that's bad genetically.  So there is no scientific basis for what you are saying about a Yang marrying another Yang who is NOT close genetically.  Get over it.

Just a FYI - the Vietnamese dealt with this long time ago because Nguyen was so many they started to allow non-related Nguyen to marry.  The Vietnamese use science to rationalize why this was acceptable.  Hmong people should think more clearly with science versus use science to drive their agenda like you are.

Its science
Once you start inbreeding within the family
You start getting all these genetic problems
Just take a look at the monarch era
Tons of inbreeding

Inbreeding results in homozygosity, which can increase the chances of offspring being affected by deleterious or recessive traits.[3] This usually leads to at least temporarily decreased biological fitness of a population[4][5] (called inbreeding depression), which is its ability to survive and reproduce. An individual who inherits such deleterious traits is colloquially referred to as inbred. The avoidance of expression of such deleterious recessive alleles caused by inbreeding, via inbreeding avoidance mechanisms, is the main selective reason for outcrossing

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 12:45:42 AM by w1s3m0n »

Advertisements