Advertisement

Author Topic: This is Trump's latest claims..  (Read 967 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
This is Trump's latest claims..
« on: October 16, 2019, 11:32:19 PM »
1.  Trump: "The Kurds are much safer now."
2. Trump: " They're not Angels. [Kurds]"
3. Trump: "This country just STUPIDLY spent a fortune fighting for, with, and around Iraq.  Nobody knows how they spent it.  We're in the middle East now for $8 trillion now, if you can believe that stupidity.". Geez.. who could he be talking about.. no way he's calling the Bushes Stupid for the Iraq wars is he?   Nah.. they're Republicans too, right?

4. Trump: "Russia was involved in Afghanistan, you know, Russia used to be called the Soviet Union, now it's called Russia for a reason, because they lost so much money in Afghanistan that they had to downsize".   :2funny: :2funny:. I can just picture BNM and her MAGA friend's faces as they suddenly realized that history books lied to them all these years about how the Soviet Union was dissolved.  Oh, wait, they don't read anyway so maybe not.   ;D ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: This is Trump's latest claims..
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2019, 01:59:36 PM »
I'm sure Trump's words are worth as much as yours ("ignore") and BNM's ("I will stop reading what you write")...since you share the same traits... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2019, 02:06:40 PM »
I'm sure you're just still hurt from that one time months ago when I made fun of you but time to get over it.  Oh that's right, you can't, it's not in your nature.  You're like Trump.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 02:16:21 PM »

THANK YOU FOR CRAWLING BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT (once again) after crying "ignore"... O0

I *KNOW* "you're just still hurt from that one time" ...years "ago when I" proved you wrong with factual evidence. "time to" take ownership of your wrongs and learn from it. "Oh that's right, you can't, it's not in your nature. You're like Trump"...no wonder another PH member said you're "in love with Trump"..

And yep, THE YAK WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HIS WORTHLESS CRIES OF "ignore", WATCH!!! O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 10:48:25 PM »
Awe, poor Willow theKid. Still bu tt hurt after all these years.  Poor Willow guy looks like you'll never outgrow the pain.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 09:16:07 PM »
"Awe, poor Willow theKid. Still bu tt hurt after all these years.  Poor Willow guy looks like you'll never outgrow the pain."

I know he tried really hard to abide by his own words ("ignore") but when he is foaming this badly, he just can't help it like how Trump can't help it..No wonder another PH member pointed out that he's "in love" with Trump... ;D

AND YEP, HE'LL CRAWL BACK DUE TO THE HEAVY FOAMING BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS, WATCH!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2019, 10:33:14 AM »
 :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2019, 06:04:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 06:12:02 PM »
Disgraceful and shameful. Now our troops are getting potatoes thrown at them because of Trumps' "Me 1st" agenda. Has nothing to do with "Make America Great Again!..." It's more like, "Let's make everyone else hate the USA..."

Advertisements