Advertisement

Author Topic: Study say half of US people don’t own any stock... barely have $400 in saving  (Read 615 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
No 401k, IRA,
Bank account is empty
Don’t even have $400

That’s pretty sad

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
What people really need is an emergency fund.   Chit in life happens and you need to have them resources to bail you out.  If you don't have ties with family, you really really need to have a really healthy emergency fund account. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
They don’t call it wallstreetbet for no reason

That being say im going go $500 on $EDR at opening

Oh shut the f*ck up.

You are the most toxic person on here.

Fact: You create clickbait threads about news and post on the GD forum like no one else on here freaking watches or reads the news.

Fact: You antagonize other users.

Fact: You have a lot of time to search the forum looking for quotes from other users so you can post it trying to create support for yourself.

Fact: You *think* you are better than your buddy hmongrock.

Fact: You humblebrag ALL the time. Look at me, I'm so cultured and open-minded because I'm not married to a Hmong chick. Look at me, I'm so cultured because I hang up things from MY culture and my wife's culture in my home. Look at me, I'm a college grad. Look at me, I know so and so.  Look at me, I'm such a great dad because I teach my daughter this. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Fact: You are a petty little man who holds grudges against people when they don't agree with you.

Fact: You will inevitably call someone a hypocrite when they don't agree with you. Despite your futile attempts to find proof of the supposed hypocrisy, you won't find any, but will continue to name call because like a cornered little dog, that's all you can do.

Now, here's some truth.

Truth: You are no better than hmongrock. In fact, you are worse. Everyone knows he is an ignorant fool who doesn't even know he is one. Most normal people stop engaging. You on the other hand, should know better and supposedly know better and yet you do not.

Truth: The only reason you are kept around is because admin seem to be under the mistaken idea that you are keeping this place alive. You are not. Less is more. Quality over quantity. You and hmongrock spam this place but you aren't even happy with that. No, you need more attention so the two of you will inevitably take over other threads where people are actually engaging with one other and fill it with your own personal beef.

Truth: PH only sucks because YOU suck. That's right. You make this place a worse place. Case in point, this thread. If this isn't what you accused other people (namely me of) with proxy war, what is? Clearly you want to talk sh*t about other people but don't have the balls to do it. You think you are so clever by doing it this way. You aren't. Everyone sees it. Everyone knows.

I genuinely feel such pity for you as a person. What kind of sad existence do you have that you need to behave this way?

And yes, I am leaving. I don't want to see spam every time I choose to come on here. I don't want to see you and hmongrock taking over everyone else's threads where people are actually trying to share. I don't need to see the toxicity that oozes from you. I mean. the ignore button can only do so much. I don't want to stay logged in forever just so I can ignore your trolling or spam. If I'm logged out, I still see your garbage. So live happily knowing that you have driven away people from PH. I'm sure you'll be very happy when I'm gone, but you're too stupid to realize I won't be the only person you drive or have driven away. Having said that, I will live happier knowing I don't need to see/read your stupidity.

Re: Fake and/or blank COVID card will not get some perks but will get this
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 12:09:54 AM »
Actually, that pic isn’t fake.  That’s just the back of the card.  I know people whose card looks exactly like that, but have received both doses which would be shown in the front.

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden
 wallflower
•   PH Regular
•    
•   Respect: +4
•   
o   

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:29:43 AM »
Quote from: tRouBLe on May 15, 2021, 12:09:54 AM
Actually, that pic isn’t fake.  That’s just the back of the card.  I know people whose card looks exactly like that, but have received both doses which would be shown in the front.

Way to take the wind from his sails.   

Visualmon
•   Jr. Poster
•      
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:33:07 AM »

Haha yep that's the back cover alright.

I just got my covid vaccine shot last week. One dose of Janseen vaccine instead of two.

I learned that younger generations receive different vaccines as Moderna and Pfizer while older generations receive Janseen.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.
 theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   Respect: +875
•   
o   

« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:20:03 PM »

When we got our first Moderna shots, we were concern about fake COVID vaccination cards so we asked the health care worker about it and she told us that they are trained to fill out BOTH sides of the cards.

Now that some folks don't even want to get the shots, perhaps they don't care anymore due to lack of strict appointments set up/return date for the second shot. Or perhaps, it's the JJ shot that doesn't need a return date for the second shot.   

theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #5 on: Today at 08:21:34 PM »
Quote from: wallflower on Today at 03:29:43 AM

Way to crawl back after crying "annoyed", what a HYPOCRITE!   

Reminds me of that member that doesn't even know what going "Parcel" is so just blindly followed hmgROCK.. 

tRouBLe
•   Administrator
•        
•   
•   Respect: +1017
•   
o   

« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:05:23 PM »
Quote from: theking on Today at 08:20:03 PM
When we got our first Moderna shots, we were concern about fake COVID vaccination cards so we asked the health care worker about it and she told us that they are trained to fill out BOTH sides of the cards.

Now that some folks don't even want to get the shots, perhaps they don't care anymore due to lack of strict appointments set up/return date for the second shot. Or perhaps, it's the JJ shot that doesn't need a return date for the second shot.   

Maybe that applies to people who didn’t schedule both appointments online.  People will get an e-mail reminder about their appointments.  The second appointment doesn’t necessarily need to be written on the card, so people shouldn’t assume that it’s not real.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden
 wallflower
•   PH Regular
•    
•   
o   

« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:38:46 PM »
Quote from: theking on Today at 08:21:34 PM

Reminds me of that member that doesn't even know what going "Parcel" is so just blindly followed hmgROCK.. 

Crawl back? Crawl back from where? Why would I be crawling anywhere when I know how to walk? How am I a hypocrite? Why you so mad? Don't even try to act like you aren't mad when you are name calling here.   

And yes, you are annoying. You are annoying as ever. It's not my fault you spam the forum, create clickbait, act cultured and troll others. You also quote people out of context here all the time here to try and make it seem like they support you or agree with you in arguments. I'm sure the only reason why you haven't done so to me is because you couldn't find anything.   You are a sad little man who loves to dish out, just like your special buddy but can never handle it when it's given back to you. I can only pity you.

I don't know who you are talking about, but I can assure you that you and your buddy are both equally annoying to me. I hope that helps soothes your hurt feelings.

theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #8 on: Today at 10:06:54 PM »
Quote from: wallflower on Today at 09:38:46 PM
Crawl back? Crawl back from where? Why would I be crawling anywhere when I know how to walk? How am I a hypocrite? Why you so mad? Don't even try to act like you aren't mad when you are name calling here.   

And yes, you are annoying. You are annoying as ever. It's not my fault you spam the forum, create clickbait, act cultured and troll others. You also quote people out of context here all the time here to try and make it seem like they support you or agree with you in arguments. I'm sure the only reason why you haven't done so to me is because you couldn't find anything.   You are a sad little man who loves to dish out, just like your special buddy but can never handle it when it's given back to you. I can only pity you.

I don't know who you are talking about, but I can assure you that you and your buddy are both equally annoying to me. I hope that helps soothes your hurt feelings.

Crawl back from your hypocritical hole and you can act dumb that's what you ARE. You've acted like a cry baby and made such a big deal after I pointed out what you said to hmgROCK that the thread was deleted.

I'm "annoying" and yet you continue to crawl back. That's like crying I get get beat up every day but I can't stay away from my beater. What a HYPOCRITE!!!

And NOPE, I don't "pity" you at all because HYPOCRITEs like you only have yourself to blame for your behaviors. And NOPE, it's not my fault you came crawling back because you just can't stay away from something that is "annoying" to you.   

theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:12:06 PM »
Quote from: tRouBLe on Today at 09:05:23 PM
Maybe that applies to people who didn’t schedule both appointments online.  People will get an e-mail reminder about their appointments.  The second appointment doesn’t necessarily need to be written on the card, so people shouldn’t assume that it’s not real.

We couldn't even scheduled the second appointment until after the first shot was administered and the health worker scheduled it for us back and in Feb and March. Again, I'm just going by what that health care worker told us when I expressed my fake COVID vaccination card concerns because it seems so easy to make a copy of it. I can see the JJ vaccination not needing a health care worker to fill out the back of the card for a return date though.

tRouBLe
•   Administrator
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:21:24 PM »
Quote from: theking on Today at 08:21:34 PM

There is no need to attack or call others names.  She directed her comment to me.  How does it hurt you that you have to respond in that derogatory demeanor?  People should know when to talk and when to let go.

tRouBLe
•   Administrator
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #11 on: Today at 10:28:20 PM »
Quote from: theking on Today at 10:12:06 PM
We couldn't even scheduled the second appointment until after the first shot was administered and the health worker scheduled it for us back and in Feb and March. Again, I'm just going by what that health care worker told us when I expressed my fake COVID vaccination card concerns because it seems so easy to make a copy of it. I can see the JJ vaccination not needing a health care worker to fill out the back of the card for a return date though.

Do you always go by what others tell you?   Situations change so you change with it.  I’m telling you that what you’ve stated was false because I know for a fact that second appointments aren’t always written/typed on the back of the card and both appointments can be scheduled online.  There’s nothing wrong with admitting that you could be wrong about the picture you posted. 

Like this post: +1
 wallflower
•   PH Regular
•    
•   
o   

« Reply #12 on: Today at 10:33:44 PM »
Quote from: theking on Today at 10:06:54 PM
Crawl back from your hypocritical hole and you can act dumb that's what you ARE. You've acted like a cry baby and made such a big deal after I pointed out what you said to hmgROCK that the thread was deleted.

I'm "annoying" and yet you continue to crawl back. That's like crying I get get beat up every day but I can't stay away from my beater. What a HYPOCRITE!!!

And NOPE, I don't "pity" you at all because HYPOCRITEs like you only have yourself to blame for your behaviors. And NOPE, it's not my fault you came crawling back because you just can't stay away from something that is "annoying" to you.   

You are so butt-hurt here that the only thing you can do is name call. You can't even answer my question. I'm not sure how your analogy applies here since I have never gotten beaten up or proven wrong by you, nor am I crying about anything.

In fact, you were the one that addressed me first.   

I don't don't need your pity because I'm not a sad little person like you.   

theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #13 on: Today at 10:36:04 PM »
Quote from: tRouBLe on Today at 10:21:24 PM
There is no need to attack or call others names.  She directed her comment to me.  How does it hurt you that you have to respond in that derogatory demeanor?  People should know when to talk and when to let go.

She made such a big fuss about how "annoyed" I was in my other thread that it got deleted and now she "troll" here continuing her passive aggressive behaviors so I call her for what she is, a hypocrite!

Sure, she responded to you but exam her reply and you'll see her real intention (proxy war):

I mean if something is so "annoying" to him/her, why would a sane person keeps engaging in it? 

wallflower
•   PH Regular
•    
•   
o   

« Reply #14 on: Today at 10:37:08 PM »
Quote from: tRouBLe on Today at 10:21:24 PM

It's like a cornered dog trying to lash out at what it perceives as the weakest person.

He can't very well lash out at your for pointing out his mistaken assumption. You're admin after all.

But it is what is. People are who they are.

theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #15 on: Today at 10:40:09 PM »
Quote from: wallflower on Today at 10:33:44 PM

You are so butt-hurt here that the only thing you can do is name call. You can't even answer my question. I'm not sure how your analogy applies here since I have never gotten beaten up or proven wrong by you, nor am I crying about anything.

In fact, you were the one that addressed me first.   

I don't don't need your pity because I'm not a sad little person like you.   

"butt-hurt" is someone that continues to "troll" and engage in something she claimed is so "annoying"..because she can't help herself due to her passive aggressive trolling hypocirte behaviors   . You can lie all you want about your cries but even your friend, hmgROCK continues to bring it up from time to time... 

Again, zero pity from me to a HYPOCRITE TROLL like you.   

Adverstisement
 theking
•   Elite Poster
•        
•   
•   
o   

« Reply #16 on: Today at 10:41:34 PM »
Quote from: wallflower on Today at 10:37:08 PM
It's like a cornered dog trying to lash out at what it perceives as the weakest person.

He can't very well lash out at your for pointing out his mistaken assumption. You're admin after all.

But it is what is. People are who they are.   

And there she is again, another reply...   

"But it is what is. People are who they are"..   

« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 09:11:11 AM by hmgROCK »

God did not created man...man created god

Online theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
And yet, you continue to live in your "mommy's basement" and leech off of her..
Sure I know I know... it's easier for "lazy" people like yourself to leech off your mommy by living in her basement playing COD day and night with zero contribution ... because "mommy's basement" is still cheaper than "$50k"...:idiot2:

Advertisements