Advertisement

Poll

Would you want to marry an evil, successful, rich man?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: Would you want to marry an evil, successful, rich man?  (Read 1377 times)

TheAfterLife

Would you want to marry an evil, successful, rich man?
« on: October 01, 2019, 05:28:43 PM »
Rich as well, got three degrees from a famous university, sacrifices his attitude, love, and himself for him to be at the top of the mountain; yet, lacks character, personality, and heart. His intelligent only aims for the bad and never was for the good. Any thoughts?

Choose wisely.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Re: Would you want to marry an evil, successful, rich man?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2019, 06:35:29 PM »
If you want to be the man's accessory go ahead.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 02:11:11 PM »
No homo, but an evil, successful woman.  Hmm...  She gotta be okay looking though.  ;D

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2019, 02:44:06 PM »
It's a choice... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 05:13:27 PM »
Oh why not. After all, YAX and theking's wives married them and both only have 1 out of the 3 traits. Neither are rich or successful.

Women have been marrying for lesser things. You practically putting a goddamn trophy in front of such women and you asking them to think about it? You don't throw raw meat to wolves without expecting there to be a fight. 

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 11:18:22 PM »
Oh look at the PH HYPOCRITE TROLL came crawling back to prove me right (AGAIN) after crying "I will stop reading what you write"... The blood flow must be very heavy this cycle...;D ;D ;D

Yep, same HYPOCRITE that kicked her own elderly mother to the curb even though she gave the HYPOCRITE the "world" when she needed her... :idiot2:

And no, I will NOT accept your "rescind" request because like your other fellow members of the narrow minded ignorant clique, either you prove your right or take ownership of your wrongs and learn from it...

And NOPE, don't care how much you PM me and threat me, I will NOT accept your "rescind" request unless you do what's needed..

And Yep the PH village HYPOCRITE TROLL will crawl back to prove me right again because her words are as worthless as her..WATCH!!!  ;D ;D O0

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 05:31:40 PM »
I rather be dirt poor than be married to an evil (narcissistic) person for money n be tortured for the rest of my life

Advertisements