Advertisement

Author Topic: Great Love Story, Hmong dude did well and his White wife spoke Hmong good too  (Read 1008 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
...So much for the ignorant claim of inter-racial marriage will never work. This couple has been married close to 40 years now and with 5 kids together O0 (Longer than alot of same race marriages):

"Num Vaj & Niam Num Vaj Thoj: Hlub ntawm tus tub hmong thiab ntxhais Amelikas"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--pTkuATPQ8

I like how she shared her experiences with the Hmong culture after marrying her husband such as:

"Koj hla tsis tau kuv to pas nuv ntses"..."ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!" 

;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 07:03:32 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
I will tell you what I think is going on and like always, I could be wrong but hear me out with a smile.   :2funny:

I am what you would considered as the first generation of new americans.  Growing up and by the orders of a naturalist, we boys are horn dogs.  Now imagine this.  The year is lets say in the early 80s.  If I want to get laid, I have a 99% chance to getting laid if I get with a white chick.  If I get with an azn chick or a new american azn chick like myself, I have a 2% chance cuz well, our azn chicks are well behaved and well groomed and the word azn hoez was not even invented yet. 

So dating white is the way to go.  They are more freely with their body and kissing is the norm for them.  They will not cry to daddy if you poke a hole on the bottom of your popcorn bucket and stick my diick into it.   :2funny:

Azn chick of the 80s, well they want you to marry them after you kiss them or kiss them after you marry them. 

Then fast forward to the 2000s where the these same azn chick or azn chicks everywhere are starting to become like a white chick.  Holding hands, kissing, sex on the first date are all the norms now.  The taboo have been lifted. 

So because of this, why would I want to go out and get myself a white chick for?  My azn chick can give me a bj just as pretty.   :2funny:

So to sum it all up, our hmong guy in this news reel had his first kiss, first boobies touching and first cum in 2 pump to a white chick and he is going to marry that fun and revolt white chick.  Blinded by booty is what I am calling it cuz I can relate.  If you are new to the sexualized world and you are in a sexual relationship to a person you don't even know if you are in love with but still get sex cuz it is new to you then we are on the same page here. 

Glad to see our hmong + white couple hanging it through.  Love happy ending stories without paying a fee.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Back in the late 70s/early 80s, there was another Hmong guy that married a White girl too and they lived in the same apartment complex as us. A lot of the White tenants were really doing a double take back then.. ;D

I'm not sure if that White girl ever learned to speak Hmong but I've seen her where Hmong clothes at special events such as the Hmong new year celebration.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Not sure how they are doing but maybe one day we'll see this Hmong husband and White wife couple make it to their 40th anniversary too  ???:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Although not 40 years, family wise, my nephew and his White wife have been married for over a decade had two sons together and they are still going strong... O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Well, this inter-racial marriage didn't do too well after 38 years  ??? ..But still last longer than many same race marriages..:

Ron Perlman Files for Divorce from Wife of 38 Years, 5 Months After He Was Seen Kissing Costar

The Hellboy actor, 69, has filed for divorce from Opal Stone Perlman, PEOPLE confirms.

..The actor married Opal, a jewelry designer, on Valentine’s Day in 1981. The estranged couple has two children together: daughter Blake, 35, and son Brandon, 29.

Advertisements