2 (40%)
Medium-down to her shoulders
2 (40%)
Short-down to her neck
0 (0%)
Really short-like a guy's haircut
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Guys: Hair Length For Your Lover  (Read 1501 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Guys: Hair Length For Your Lover
« on: November 06, 2019, 06:38:19 PM »
Guys, be honest.  If you had to pick a hair length, which hair length would you want your woman to have:
1. Really long-down to her butt
2. Long-down to her mid back
3. Medium-down to her shoulders
4. Short-down to her neck
5. Really short-like a guy's haircut
6. Shaved/Bald

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Guys: Hair Length For Your Lover
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2019, 10:14:48 PM »
Guys, be honest.  If you had to pick a hair length, which hair length would you want your woman to have:
1. Really long-down to her butt
2. Long-down to her mid back
3. Medium-down to her shoulders
4. Short-down to her neck
5. Really short-like a guy's haircut
6. Shaved/Bald

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 12:16:45 AM »
Long ———————————> long

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 05:56:19 AM »
6.  shaved and bald........oh, yeah!!!!

just kidding, just kidding.  #2 to 3 for me.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 11:08:39 AM »
All depending on where ones at in their life. 

ask me this question years ago and you will get a different answer. 

Ask me now, I have no preferences cuz I now bump ugly milfs too.  Gotta get trap and get marry somehow right?  Time is ticking for me.  Need to pop babies by a certain date and be married by a certain date or marry a chick like lily and no babies are needed.  She comes with the discounted package where kids and drama all included in the full meal.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2019, 06:19:49 PM »
All depending on where ones at in their life. 

ask me this question years ago and you will get a different answer. 

Ask me now, I have no preferences cuz I now bump ugly milfs too.  Gotta get trap and get marry somehow right?  Time is ticking for me.  Need to pop babies by a certain date and be married by a certain date or marry a chick like lily and no babies are needed.  She comes with the discounted package where kids and drama all included in the full meal.   :2funny:

I just want you to know that I am not personally offended by your statement but I just want to clear up one thing for the readers of your post (and to stand with single mothers everywhere).  Your negative and immature statement perpetuates a negative view of single mothers and has the potential to make the readers of your post see single mothers in a negative light.  Your statement carries with it a very negative connotation to it.  I'm sure you said it in jest but I think you should think twice before talking that way about single mothers in the future.  Your statement is bad taste and simply not true.  There is nothing to discount or devalue about single mothers and their children.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2019, 06:33:02 PM »
I just want you to know that I am not personally offended by your statement but I just want to clear up one thing for the readers of your post (and to stand with single mothers everywhere).  Your negative and immature statement perpetuates a negative view of single mothers and has the potential to make the readers of your post see single mothers in a negative light.  Your statement carries with it a very negative connotation to it.  I'm sure you said it in jest but I think you should think twice before talking that way about single mothers in the future.  Your statement is bad taste and simply not true.  There is nothing to discount or devalue about single mothers and their children.

Thank you.  I will man the eff up and apologized.   The viewers should come up with their own assessment and if they want to follow me in my footstep then they too are following a dummy. 

I uses dark humor a lot.  What I say is not necessary my own views.  I just can't help it by saying it for ratings and what not.  As much as it seems like I am passing judgement on others, I do throw rocks on myself as well.  What I say tends to get kudos from the men but rocks thrown at me by them females.  It is to be expected but I get where you are coming from.  How do you call this?  Mudslinging right?  Cot dam trump.  He does it too and he gets away with it but I'm no trump though. 

If you want to know what hair is best for azn females, go natural dark but taint it with brown like highlight it.  It makes the azn in you more exotic.  It is the looks of the 80s hot azn women of the past and it still continues to look good, even today.  Ugly or pretty, everyone azn females can sport it.  Now with blondie, not all can fly with that.  Do it often enough like your friend and we get tired of calling her out and will accept her for her blondie head.  Have a good one. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2019, 06:40:15 PM »
One more clarification.  Like I said, I am not personally offended by your statement because I know how you are as a person through your posts on PH through the years.  I only said what I said in my previous post because even though you may have said it as a joke, your statement can send a subliminal message and change people's perception (without them realizing) to view single mothers and their kids as having little worth.  And I'm here to say that single mothers and their children have worth.  They are not a "discounted package" as you put it.  :)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2019, 06:45:34 PM »
One more clarification.  Like I said, I am not personally offended by your statement because I know how you are as a person through your posts on PH through the years.  I only said what I said in my previous post because even though you may have said it as a joke, your statement can send a subliminal message and change people's perception (without them realizing) to view single mothers and their kids as having little worth.  And I'm here to say that single mothers and their children have worth.  They are not a "discounted package" as you put it.  :)

Well I quoted it wrong. 

I was talking about myself.  If I marry myself a woman with kids and decided not to have any more children with her, it means I came up out of thin air and won because I have me a wife and free kids.  It is a discounted package. 

We had a discussion about this like ages ago and it blew out of proportion.  In it, my uneducated self would be in defense of all never been married men to stay clear of women of your status.  I even went into details to the science behind it too.  Ask me today, I don't have a choice.  I am not cutting down my dating pool so women like yourself, I'll love to marry me someday too.  Just pointing that out due to a confusion in linguistic here.  I'm ESL.   English is my second language due to me being raised in viet refugee community in narleans and had to learn English at 10 years old.    Hence my immaturity. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2019, 06:55:08 PM »
Lily.  This color here is what I'm talking about and what you probably already know. 

Your natural black color but spray some red into it like it is on fire.  It makes our dark meat skin stands out. 

Now if you want to go blondie on black, you gotta go all out with fake lashes and whatever else that you women put on your face.  With black on red, no need make up and you still look like yall exotic islander. 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2019, 07:10:32 PM »
Well I quoted it wrong. 

I was talking about myself.  If I marry myself a woman with kids and decided not to have any more children with her, it means I came up out of thin air and won because I have me a wife and free kids.  It is a discounted package. 

We had a discussion about this like ages ago and it blew out of proportion.  In it, my uneducated self would be in defense of all never been married men to stay clear of women of your status.  I even went into details to the science behind it too.  Ask me today, I don't have a choice.  I am not cutting down my dating pool so women like yourself, I'll love to marry me someday too.  Just pointing that out due to a confusion in linguistic here.  I'm ESL.   English is my second language due to me being raised in viet refugee community in narleans and had to learn English at 10 years old.    Hence my immaturity.

Thank you for clarifying what you were trying to say when you made that statement.  Still, "discounted package" should not be said of a single mother and her kids, because what that says to people is that the single mother and her children have a lower value because they are a "discounted" package.  You can't place a value on people; everyone has worth.  Maybe just don't say that word at all.  Maybe just leave it at "I came up out of thin air and won because I have me a wife and free kids."  :)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2019, 07:16:40 PM »

That's a nice hair color.  I like the waves on that hair too.

I think I'll just keep my long black hair the way it is and make it wavy for special occasions.

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2019, 08:53:00 PM »
Only preference is that she not look like man.lol Short hair like a man is a no-no, I will say it since no guys in here are bold enough. For my woman to have short hair, I definitely will see her as poj ruam. I just can't stand it...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2019, 06:49:12 PM »
Option #7 - All the above

I've dated all white girls whose hair mentioned in the poll.  8)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements