Advertisement

Author Topic: Temporary separation  (Read 114 times)

Anonymous

Temporary separation
« on: November 07, 2019, 03:24:28 PM »
A buddy and his wife are doing a temporary separations. Do you think they'll both come back together?. And can one or they other go get marry? Let alone start dating other people?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Anonymous

Re: Temporary separation
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 03:29:27 PM »
You mean temporary single or lets have sex with other people and see where it'll go? 

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »
You mean temporary single or lets have sex with other people and see where it'll go?
I don't know. They're having marriage issues.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 03:35:37 PM »
Really no strings attached...I felt like this when my spouse said that they wanted to be legally separated but can date anyone and bring anyone into the house.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2019, 03:37:21 PM »
Really no strings attached...I felt like this when my spouse said that they wanted to be legally separated but can date anyone and bring anyone into the house.
Dam, I wish my spouse would say that.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »
Well..  They  might work out, they might not.

At the end of the day, it's how hard they want to try and if whatever happened is reparable.  Like couple's counseling, sometimes people wait until it's too late and the damage is too large that nothing can fix it.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 07:54:14 AM »
True statement right there.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 09:24:24 AM »
How long is "temporary"?

People who disappear for two hours to one night are already out there banging or being banged. And they already have others out there doing things with, that's how things have come this far.

Can't expect them not to check on other tree trunks while in this mode and mood.

I don't expect them to come back together. They'll find magnets out there that they'll glue to.

A buddy and his wife are doing a temporary separations. Do you think they'll both come back together?. And can one or they other go get marry? Let alone start dating other people?

Advertisements