Advertisement

Author Topic: My dream dictates what I am doing today  (Read 309 times)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
My dream dictates what I am doing today
« on: November 11, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »
Dream: About 3 a.m. this morning, I dreamed that I had gotten lost in Canada and was looking for ways to get back to the U.S.

I saw a White man by guest restroom building--like those at a rest area on the highways--but it was on the hillside.  I went to ask him if he knew how to get back to the U.S. He said "no." And he left the area.

Just when I was about to go up the hillside to the top to find a way back, a White lady stopped her car on the rest area's parking lot. I approached her. She seemed scared that I might rob her or something and was about to walk about. I spoke loud that I was lost and needed help. She started using her motions to point at things and to show me signs of things. I realized she was muted.

No help. So, I went up the hill on my own.

Just as I was on top of it, the lady and another lady came by and she began doing signs to me again. This time she had her cell phone with her showing a trail. She zoomed into the trail and pointed a finger into it. I took that to mean I should follow that trail. It was right on top of the hill, too.

I followed the trail and found the US again near Seattle.

Actuality/interpretation of the dream: This morning, without thinking what kind of day today was, I walked on our skyway to the Courthouse. Fifteen minutes and I got to the wing that would lead to the courthouse. But that access was locked. I was not sure why. But I saw lots of students walking there, and so I thought it was locked to prevent those students from jamming up the courthouse's walkways. I decided to go down the steps to the street level to get to the main door of the courthouse.

On the way down, there was a White guy sitting by the stairways near the exit door. I just looked at him and felt he wouldn't know how to get to the courthouse. I was using my instincts on the shortcut I was using. I passed him and went out the door onto the street.

I crossed the street to the courthouse door and realized it was locked. There was a sign that said access was not available and to call a number for help.

I now realized it was Vet Day!

I couldn't get back into the building for the skyway, and so I had to walk two blocks to a parking ramp that I knew had access on the second level to the skyway.

Went there in the cold. Got to an elevator that took me up to the second floor (top of the hill in the dream).

Just around the elevator door was an access to the skyway (the trail the lady was pointing at).

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Adverstisement

Advertisements