Advertisement

Author Topic: Outraged Asians Over Trump  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
Outraged Asians Over Trump
« on: November 15, 2019, 05:42:12 AM »
Tend to be:

- white-washed Asians
- Asians who live in a bubble in their close-knit Asian communities

Definitely true about outraged Hmong over Trump.

For example, Hmong OGs who don't speak English, or interact with anybody who isn't Hmong, their clan, their brother, their spouse. They're getting their information from the guy who runs a non-profit, leads a prayer group, or drives the van to and fro from the senior center. But most definitely from the guy who sold them an insurance policy. To this person, racism is any policy that might cut off social entitlement programs. That's why Trump is a racist even though any welfare reforms will probably effect white people on assistance more than minority groups.

The second example. The Hmong college kid or the Hmong who graduated from college, but definitely the college grad who was in Hmong Student Club and was taken under the wing of a white Leftist professor (aka communist hippie leftover from the 60s). After all, if not for the connections with this professor, this Hmong person probably never would've had a flourishing career. This person is very Americanized and very proud of belonging to a social network of friends and colleagues built on diversity - diversity of skin color but not diversity of thought or worldview. To this person, racism is when a white person says, thinks or feels exactly the same way about minorities as he/she does. White people are not allowed to hold the same criticism about minority groups. Only elite minorities are allowed to look down on minority groups. But there is a disclaimer to this thought. The elite minority deeply cares about what white people think when it effects his/her status among whites. This is why white-washed Hmong seem to be the most outraged when it comes to perceived racism and discrimination . It is like rejection from the race that they worship. It is like meeting your idol only to be told that you are not good enough. This is why they hate Trump because dude is a straight, white male who probably only dated the blonde, white cheerleader in high school (opposite of the Asian female teen), and was the popular, jock white guy (opposite of the Asian male teen).

Let's face it, white people will always consider blonde hair, blue eyes, and athletic as attractive. Trump didn't always look as he does now. Nevermind that he was from a wealthy family. You know these leftist Hmong are still reeling from their days of high school where the white kids (whom they worshipped and needed validation from) just looked past them because they were chasing someone like a young Trump.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +366
    • View Profile
Re: Outraged Asians Over Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 07:48:45 PM »
Sorry babe, I prefer brunettte like Melina. Blonde will turn to white hair. No good.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 12:24:56 PM »
Tend to be:

- white-washed Asians
- Asians who live in a bubble in their close-knit Asian communities

Actually no.  They tend to be people who are oppressed by neo nazis, people carrying confederate flags, White nationalists and White supremacists, you know.. the typical Trump supporter. 

Also, they tend to be the type that gets yelled at by crazy non white Trump supporters who think not having the ability to punish LGBTQ's for being different is oppressive to them.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 05:09:25 PM »
What Trump has effectively done right is to keep the federal interest rates at an all-time low.  The net result is easy borrowing causing Corporate JUNK bonds.  The inversion bond rate % is signaling a big bond market crisis that is going to spill into the stock market and everything else. The JUNK BOND is creating too much debt the corporations won't honor just like the housing market crisis.  The problem is an estimated 3-3.7TRILLION bubble...I'm not including the student debt bubble too.  It's crazy!

Who created it?  Obama and Trump.  Two great black and white.  Instead of addressing the issue, they simply fed more money into an already broken financial system.  They tighten one screw with Dodd-Frank, but another screw is coming out again.

This is hilarious.  I'm buying but I'm not investing long term.  What to look out for?  Two quarters of corporate bad earnings will lead to defaults and that will lead to the train coming off the tracks.

Is Trump good?  I don't know yet.  He seems to have the same problem almost all corporate leaders eventually  - short-termism.  Short-termism always ends badly because you are robbing the future for now. 

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 05:12:20 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2020, 03:31:19 AM »
Actually no.  They tend to be people who are oppressed by neo nazis, people carrying confederate flags, White nationalists and White supremacists, you know.. the typical Trump supporter. 

Also, they tend to be the type that gets yelled at by crazy non white Trump supporters who think not having the ability to punish LGBTQ's for being different is oppressive to them.

That's all you got? ;D  Please, do come out from the 50s. puahahahahahah ahaha!!!!!

The fact that you would say that only goes to show why you're an ignorant p.ussy. If you think those things are a real threat to America then this is why Democrat-run cities continue to be sh.tholes. People like you make up fake evil because you're too cowardly to ever stand up to real evil and corruption. It's easy to make white nationalists the scapegoat rather than face the corrupt Democrat leaders in YOUR city.

WHICH BY THE WAY, ALL THE THINGS YOU LISTED IS THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 03:34:01 AM »
Minorities who make race the number one issue during elections ARE F.CUKING CRYBABY IDIOTS.

AND JUST GULLIBLE. No wonder the Democrats own them.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Pulling the race card is just the talentless, lazy person's way of not having any accountability .

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 11:42:58 AM »
and now they're being deported back to Laos, but BNM still doesn't understand why they're outraged over Trump.  I guess, BNM thinks they should be happy about it and thank Trump for this.  That's how backwards Hmong Repubs are.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2020, 06:11:32 PM »
Minorities who make race the number one issue during elections ARE F.CUKING CRYBABY IDIOTS.

AND JUST GULLIBLE. No wonder the Democrats own them.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

Pulling the race card is just the talentless, lazy person's way of not having any accountability .

and now they're being deported back to Laos, but BNM still doesn't understand why they're outraged over Trump.  I guess, BNM thinks they should be happy about it and thank Trump for this.  That's how backwards Hmong Repubs are.

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 11:25:43 AM »
I used to think if you're born in a Hmong family and raised in a Hmong home = you're Hmong and therefore understands the struggles of your people.  But not true.   This guy is probably more Hmong than some actual Hmong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1sPk49jShg

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Advertisements