Advertisement

Author Topic: The Hmong shooting in Fresno this past weekend that killed 4  (Read 4756 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: The Hmong shooting in Fresno this past weekend that killed 4
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2020, 01:01:31 PM »
Saw on my social media platform that they caught a few with pix.  One guy ratted out the rest so yeah.  Shooting motive is retaliation for killing one of their own gang member. 

Not too sure who was the intended target.  Just wondering if that hmong reporter lady will stick her head into this whole mess. 

I did not go to the fny by the way.  I was scared.   :2funny:

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2020, 02:19:10 PM »
I heard it was between MBS and another gang (can't remember which atm). Some younger sibling of one of the victims or something. Just all rumors and hearsay so don't quote me on anything.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2020, 08:24:19 PM »
It was gang related.  All over the news. 

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2020, 09:01:16 PM »
You mean racism isn't the biggest threat against Hmong Americans? White people aren't looking out to oppress the Hmong in America?

Wow, could've fooled me. According to Hmong liberals we only have 12 years to live due to climate change and it's worse when you're Hmong because the Alt-right is lurking at every corner.

It's even worse for YAX. His state of California is facing all sorts of nasty issues allegedly created by the lone Republican at city hall. And boy, don't get me started on gun control. YAX just can't feel safe in his own house unless Jim, the redneck in Kentucky who lives remotely on 30 acres of land, gets rid of his gun. Jim doesn't need to protect himself from predatory animals. YAX's feelings are more important.

Lefties and Righties are both psychologicall y ruinous to themselves. 

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2020, 04:24:27 AM »
Wow, turns out that YAX has a higher chance of getting killed by his nephew's rival gang than a redneck carrying a Confederate flag in Louisiana.

puahahahahahah ahahahaha  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Hey YAX, hopefully you stayed indoors during tonight's Super Bowl game.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements