Advertisement

Author Topic: Let evil ring?  (Read 1125 times)

TheAfterLife

Let evil ring?
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:41:07 PM »
People say, "Let freedom ring."

What if people say, "Let evil ring?"

Would you retaliate against this? If you do, you would be called, "racist." Even better! You don't tolerate the monster inside their heart. Would you suppress their freedom of evil?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +364
    • View Profile
Re: Let evil ring?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 05:32:28 AM »
People say, "Let freedom ring."

What if people say, "Let evil ring?"

Would you retaliate against this? If you do, you would be called, "racist." Even better! You don't tolerate the monster inside their heart. Would you suppress their freedom of evil?

I don't have the authority over them when I don't have the holy spirit yet.  ::)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 02:15:39 AM »
And what if they come knocking at your door in orange clothes, expecting you to tolerate their behavior, will you tolerate or not?

Why would they come to my house where they did their own shit somewhere else in the first place? I didn't go to them and tell them not to do the things they shouldn't been doing to others. Do they want my approval or something? That ain't making any sense. Totally illogical, right? :idiot2: :2funny:

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 07:08:16 AM »
What if they don't care and they like to just to choose you because they just want it to. What do you do? If you kill them, they will kill you, rape your family, pike your heads as an example for being racist to the monster inside them, and expect the whole world to tolerate their evil ways. Will you kill defend your family from these orange coat people?

What kind of scenario is that?  ;D
If they do come to my front door I tell them that I've suffered hepatitis C from smoking meth and AIDS from unprotected sex when I was in county jail. I'm sure they'll freak the hell out unless they want me to pass onto them. :idiot2: :2funny:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 07:10:41 AM by Visualmon »

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 12:53:50 AM »
And what if they know you're lying? The scenario is just plain evil and they expect you to tolerate the devils. What do you do?

If I were you, I would make a holocaust on these wretched people since ethical people are racist to monsters and devils.

For instance in the scripture, didn't the three wise men lied to King Herod that they'll bring the good news to him about Jesus? Yeah well, they didn't when God told them not to go back to Jerusalem.
Ok back to OP, what's wrong with lying to evil doers? It helps me to escape and avoid death. Evil doers associate with evil heart and mind that resemble the devil. Duhh!  O0 :2funny:

Advertisements