Advertisement

Author Topic: The LEFT talks about what feels good, the RIGHT talks about what does good.  (Read 710 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxde3937KzU

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

Not surprised why the Hmong do not have a country and the majority vote Democrat. They are very gullible and easily persuaded by perceived notions rather than facts. The Democratic Party knows this about minorities, which is why every time around election they ramp up the perception that racism is the number one threat for minorities. Unfortunately, minorities who live in a liberal bubble buy into this false perception - even those who are college educated and have high-paying jobs. In fact, sometimes it's even those type that ramps up the rhetoric.

Leftists like YAX truly believe that his happiness, his livelihood, and his success rests upon the opinion of some isolated white redneck in Alabama. If said redneck has a negative opinion about Asians, this automatically means that YAX's life is over, happiness is no more, and it may even be the cause of YAX not getting that job. The opinion of one redneck in Alabama has the powers to ruin YAX's life in the predominant leftist state of California.  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:

All the while YAX, will be voting for the Democratic Party who will implement policies that feel good but do real harm to minorities-especially productive minorities.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Sorry, TheKing.  Whenever BNM comes around, I'm the one on her mind.  That makes you irrelevant.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
You should be as both of you are part of the same clique and share similar behavioral traits...such as can't keep your words, can't take ownership of your wrongs when your ignorant claims are proven wrong with facts, and make stuff up when you can't beat facts..

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:57:01 PM by theking »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
No need to deny it theKing, when you visit PH, I am on your mind too.  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I wasn't the one that cried "ignore" or "I will stop reading what you write" so it's all good.. ;D O0

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
I wanna be part of the sandwich club. YAX in front, BNM in the middle, and I'll be in the rear.  8)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements