Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump just told Jewish people he doesn't like them but they'll vote for him.  (Read 786 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
How cocky..

President Donald Trump speaks at the Israeli American Council National Summit in Hollywood, Fla.
“Even if you don’t like me, some of you don’t. Some of you I don’t like at all, actually, and you’re going to be my biggest supporters because you’ll be out of business in about fifteen minutes if they get it.”

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
No more "cocky" than "LYING" idiots that challenged others to "factchecking" when the game Galaga was "released" and then blew themselves up when fact shows that that game was released in "1981" aka the ***early*** 80s... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Awe. You still mad about being caught lying?  You know, like this?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

"Awe. You still mad about being caught lying?  You know, like this?"

Cried "ignore" but keeps crawling back and "LYING" the worthless "liar" that you are ..(AND YES YOU'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN, WATCH!!)

"no land to build in the bay area" but they continue to build

And of course this current EPIC FAILURE "lie":

you are such a liar! A string on a coin does not work nor does smashing a nickel to make it wider so your claim is a complete lie and now.. You'll have to 1, search Google to try to find out if there's any info to support your lie and when you can't find any you'll have to 2, backtrack and claim you meant something else when you made that bogus claim.

Then he disproved himself by posting this:

You may want to read that article again. It clearly stated that video game manufacturers put string cutters into the mechanisms in the 80's and that's why the string on a coin does not work.  Are you going to claim that you were playing these video games in the 70s now.

"Later in the 1980s, when video game arcade operators realized that people were doing this, manufacturers started putting a string cutter into the coin mechanism"

Too "dumb" to realize that the coin string trick did work which is why "manufacturers" had to do something about it "Later in the 1980s" to fix it...

The "dumbest" also posted this "factchecking" challenge up in the same thread:

Go back and see when your game was released.  Then realize your lies don't hold up to factchecking.

Because he's too "dumb" to realize that "1981" is considered the ***early*** 80s  ;D:

"Galaga is a 1981 fixed shooter arcade game developed and published by Namco. In North America, it was released by Midway Games. Controlling a starship, the player is tasked with destroying the Galaga forces in each stage while avoiding enemies and projectiles,"

WATCH THE "LIAR" CRAWL BACK EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED "ignore" BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS!!!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
right.  Make stuff up to support theKing's lies.  because he has no proof that the string on a coin worked on Galaga.  I was there, I saw that it didn't work on Galaga.  We tested it with the coin validator opened so we saw exactly what happened.  The owner was testing it with the Arcade attendent and I was standing right there watching the whole thing.  So your circumstantial evidence does not work and you're just piling on lies on top of more lies to try to TRUMP your way out of this.  Just like your favorite leader Trump.  Using Trump tactics don't work on some of us.  We're not dumb like you and other Republicans.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

See what I mean, the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

"right. Make stuff up to support" the "LYING" YAK's "lies"..."So your circumstantial evidence does not work and you're just piling on lies on top of more lies to try to TRUMP your way out of this.  Just like your favorite leader Trump.  Using Trump tactics don't work on some of us.  We're not dumb like you and other Republicans" (NO WONDER ANOTHER PH MEMBER POINTED OUT HOW MUCH THE "LYING" YAK IS "in love" with Trump)

Therefore look how much of an EPIC FAILURE the "dumbest" ..."LYING" YAK is (again)  ;D ;D ;D:

you are such a liar! A string on a coin does not work nor does smashing a nickel to make it wider so your claim is a complete lie and now.. You'll have to 1, search Google to try to find out if there's any info to support your lie and when you can't find any you'll have to 2, backtrack and claim you meant something else when you made that bogus claim.

You may want to read that article again. It clearly stated that video game manufacturers put string cutters into the mechanisms in the 80's and that's why the string on a coin does not work.  Are you going to claim that you were playing these video games in the 70s now.

"Later in the 1980s, when video game arcade operators realized that people were doing this, manufacturers started putting a string cutter into the coin mechanism"

Too "dumb" to realize that the coin string trick did work which is why "manufacturers" had to do something about it "Later in the 1980s" to fix it...

Go back and see when your game was released.  Then realize your lies don't hold up to factchecking.

Because he's too "dumb" to realize that "1981" is considered the ***early*** 80s  ;D:

"Galaga is a 1981 fixed shooter arcade game developed and published by Namco. In North America, it was released by Midway Games. Controlling a starship, the player is tasked with destroying the Galaga forces in each stage while avoiding enemies and projectiles,"

WATCH THE "LIAR" CRAWL BACK EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED "ignore" BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS!!!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2019, 04:57:37 PM by theking »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yes, and by now, I'm sure you've searched far and wide and couldn't find any evidence that a string on a coin will give you free games on Galaga otherwise you would've posted it to say Yaks is wrong. But since you couldn't find any evidence, you have to resort to your lies, supported by the only article you found the Might be construed to support your fake claims. Sad for you.  :2funny:. Your Trump style lies just isn't going to work on anyone but Trump followers.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
See what I mean, the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

"Yes, and by now, I'm sure" ...you still continue to failed to comprehend that "Galaga" was "released in 1981" which is part of the ***early*** 80s by the way and people were able to do use the "string on a coin" trick to get "free games" until manufactures were able to get that flaw fixed "Later in the 80s"...

I mean if people weren't able to steal game credits in the ***early*** 80s, why would manufactures need to fix it "Later in the 80s" to prevent it... :idiot2:.. I mean it's a common sense fact but I don't expect someone who's "in love" with Trump to get it.  ;D

Therefore look how much of an EPIC FAILURE the "dumbest" ..."LYING" YAK is (again)  ;D ;D ;D:

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

No wonder another PH member said he was "in love with Trump".. ;D ;D ;D

Thank you for proving me right on this thread too... the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

"Yes, and by now, I'm sure" ...you still continue to failed to comprehend that "Galaga" was "released in 1981" which is part of the ***early*** 80s by the way and people were able to do use the "string on a coin" trick to get "free games" until manufactures were able to get that flaw fixed "Later in the 80s"...

I mean if people weren't able to steal game credits in the ***early*** 80s, why would manufactures need to fix it "Later in the 80s" to prevent it... :idiot2:.. I mean it's a common sense fact but I don't expect someone who's "in love" with Trump to get it.  ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thank you for proving me right on this thread too... the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

Advertisements