Advertisement

Author Topic: I keep trying to warn people about this but Hmong right wingers cant see it  (Read 1241 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Right winged terrorism increased 320% in the last 4 years.

In January 2019, the Anti-Defamation League's Center on Extremism reported that every extremist killing in the U.S. in 2018 was linked to far-right individuals or organizations.

Despite pressure to do more to combat the far-right, President Donald Trump's administration has defunded programs intended to stop the radicalization of young white people.

Full article:
https://www.newsweek.com/far-right-terrorism-increased-320-percent-4-years-extremism-watchdog-1472642

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
I thought you claimed that if you're "White", you don't get the "terrorism" label??  ???

Even though I've prove that point wrong with facts that showed "White" people can also get labeled "terrorist", you continue your cycle of ignorance... :idiot2:

It's as bad as saying the arcade game Galaga that was released in "1981" is not part of the ***early*** 80s...or people couldn't use the coin string trick to steal arcade game credits back in the ***early*** 80s until arcade game manufactures found a way to prevent it "later" in the 80s.. ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I thought you claimed that if you're "White", you don't get the "terrorism" label??  ???

Even though I've prove that point wrong with facts that showed "White" people can also get labeled "terrorist", you continue your cycle of ignorance... :idiot2:

It's as bad as saying the arcade game Galaga that was released in "1981" is not part of the ***early*** 80s...or people couldn't use the coin string trick to steal arcade game credits back in the ***early*** 80s until arcade game manufactures found a way to prevent it "later" in the 80s.. ;D
  I thought you were dumb and dumber but I guess you're even dumberer than that too so  I don't know what to says to get someone so dumb to understand.  And yes, dumberer is technically not a word, but there's a movie about it and I think the star did a great job playing your character.  ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
yup just like that batman quote

God did not created man...man created god

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile

You're an idiot! White folks aren't currently being labeled as terrorist. Where's your proof?!

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile

Full article:
https://www.newsweek.com/far-right-terrorism-increased-320-percent-4-years-extremism-watchdog-1472642

I don't have the numbers but I bet Hilary has more blood on her hands than Trump.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
  I thought you were dumb and dumber but I guess you're even dumberer than that too so  I don't know what to says to get someone so dumb to understand.  And yes, dumberer is technically not a word, but there's a movie about it and I think the star did a great job playing your character.  ;D

This why you continue to be the "dumbest" of the dumbest"...There's no "movie" about it because it's soooo dumb but there is a politician "playing your character", Trump... ;D

The "dumbest" said:

you are such a liar! A string on a coin does not work nor does smashing a nickel to make it wider so your claim is a complete lie and now.. You'll have to 1, search Google to try to find out if there's any info to support your lie and when you can't find any you'll have to 2, backtrack and claim you meant something else when you made that bogus claim.

Then he disproved himself by posting this:

You may want to read that article again. It clearly stated that video game manufacturers put string cutters into the mechanisms in the 80's and that's why the string on a coin does not work.  Are you going to claim that you were playing these video games in the 70s now.

"Later in the 1980s, when video game arcade operators realized that people were doing this, manufacturers started putting a string cutter into the coin mechanism"

Too "dumb" to realize that the coin string trick did work which is why "manufacturers" had to do something about it "Later in the 1980s" to fix it...

The "dumbest" also posted this "factchecking" challenge up in the same thread:

Go back and see when your game was released.  Then realize your lies don't hold up to factchecking.

Because he's too "dumb" to realize that "1981" is considered the ***early*** 80s  ;D:

"Galaga is a 1981 fixed shooter arcade game developed and published by Namco. In North America, it was released by Midway Games. Controlling a starship, the player is tasked with destroying the Galaga forces in each stage while avoiding enemies and projectiles,"

WATCH THE "LIAR" CRAWL BACK EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED "ignore" BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS!!!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 07:06:09 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
You're an idiot! White folks aren't currently being labeled as terrorist. Where's your proof?!

You're still the "one-idiot" because "proof" has been posted on this site already and I made you cried mommy the hardest...So much so that you even ran to and cried publicly to the "mods and admins" and here it is  ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (boo hoo). "I think it should be removed" (boo hoo). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (boo hoo hoo). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Full article:

I don't have the numbers but I bet Hilary has more blood on her hands than Trump.

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements