Advertisement

Author Topic: Trump just called the FBI "scum" and the crowd loves it.  (Read 783 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Trump just called the FBI "scum" and the crowd loves it.
« on: December 11, 2019, 06:48:23 AM »
This is how Republicans are. They like a bitter leader who always has something angry to say whenever he gives a speech. To them, he sounds like a strong leader.

The bitter speech where he calls FBI scum along with multiple complaints. Including making fun of security for not beating up the one lady protestor in the audience. This is what his base loves:
https://youtu.be/SooK7DDqrRQ

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Trump just called the FBI "scum" and the crowd loves it.
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2019, 04:12:09 PM »
Can't be anymore "bitter" than idiots that make idiotic claims like "no land in the bay area" just get proven wrong with facts..or don't even know that "1981" is part of the ***early*** 80s...

What's worst is when their idiotic claims are proven wrong with facts, they just foam heavily at the mouth and repeat their cycle of ignorance instead of learn from it and move forward... ;D ;D ;D

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2019, 04:38:23 PM »
Awe. You still mad about being caught lying?  You know, like this?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 04:40:34 PM »
Awe. You still mad about being caught lying?  You know, like this?

Thank you for proving me right on this thread too... the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

"Yes, and by now, I'm sure" ...you still continue to failed to comprehend that "Galaga" was "released in 1981" which is part of the ***early*** 80s by the way and people were able to do use the "string on a coin" trick to get "free games" until manufactures were able to get that flaw fixed "Later in the 80s"...

I mean if people weren't able to steal game credits in the ***early*** 80s, why would manufactures need to fix it "Later in the 80s" to prevent it... :idiot2:.. I mean it's a common sense fact but I don't expect someone who's "in love" with Trump to get it.  ;D

Therefore look how much of an EPIC FAILURE the "dumbest" ..."LYING" YAK is (again)  ;D ;D ;D:

you are such a liar! A string on a coin does not work nor does smashing a nickel to make it wider so your claim is a complete lie and now.. You'll have to 1, search Google to try to find out if there's any info to support your lie and when you can't find any you'll have to 2, backtrack and claim you meant something else when you made that bogus claim.

Then he disproved himself by posting this:

You may want to read that article again. It clearly stated that video game manufacturers put string cutters into the mechanisms in the 80's and that's why the string on a coin does not work.  Are you going to claim that you were playing these video games in the 70s now.

"Later in the 1980s, when video game arcade operators realized that people were doing this, manufacturers started putting a string cutter into the coin mechanism"

Too "dumb" to realize that the coin string trick did work which is why "manufacturers" had to do something about it "Later in the 1980s" to fix it...

The "dumbest" also posted this "factchecking" challenge up in the same thread:

Go back and see when your game was released.  Then realize your lies don't hold up to factchecking.

Because he's too "dumb" to realize that "1981" is considered the ***early*** 80s  ;D:

"Galaga is a 1981 fixed shooter arcade game developed and published by Namco. In North America, it was released by Midway Games. Controlling a starship, the player is tasked with destroying the Galaga forces in each stage while avoiding enemies and projectiles,"

WATCH THE "LIAR" CRAWL BACK EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED "ignore" BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS!!!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 12:51:22 PM »
Yeah, let's recap..

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2019, 01:50:51 PM »
because majority of Americans still praises intimidation, lies, and violence.  I have said it before. The 21st century will be different. Smart people with the knowledge of technology will win. Its like what Andrew Yang said, your data is worth more than oil. They won't kill you physically but mentally.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2019, 03:34:03 PM »
because majority of Americans still praises intimidation, lies, and violence.  I have said it before. The 21st century will be different. Smart people with the knowledge of technology will win. Its like what Andrew Yang said, your data is worth more than oil. They won't kill you physically but mentally.
Republicans like a leader who Yells and is angry at something because to them, that's him being passionate about something.  They gawk at logic and reasoning.  It just gives them a headache.  Plus, at this point, many Republicans have to "stay the course" since they picked Trump and are too stubborn to admit they made a mistake.  Now they just gotta pretend they agree with everything he says to keep up the image of unity and strength.  Sad really.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »
Yeah, let's recap..

"Yeah, let's recap..

Thank you for proving me right on this thread too... the "LYING" YAK cried "ignore" but he continues to "lie" by crawling back to prove me right time and time again! (AND YES, HE'LL CRAWL BACK AGAIN BECAUSE HE'S WORTHLESS LIKE THAT, WATCH) O0 O0 O0

"Yes, and by now, I'm sure" ...you still continue to failed to comprehend that "Galaga" was "released in 1981" which is part of the ***early*** 80s by the way and people were able to do use the "string on a coin" trick to get "free games" until manufactures were able to get that flaw fixed "Later in the 80s"...

I mean if people weren't able to steal game credits in the ***early*** 80s, why would manufactures need to fix it "Later in the 80s" to prevent it... :idiot2:.. I mean it's a common sense fact but I don't expect someone who's "in love" with Trump to get it.  ;D

Therefore look how much of an EPIC FAILURE the "dumbest" ..."LYING" YAK is (again)  ;D ;D ;D:

you are such a liar! A string on a coin does not work nor does smashing a nickel to make it wider so your claim is a complete lie and now.. You'll have to 1, search Google to try to find out if there's any info to support your lie and when you can't find any you'll have to 2, backtrack and claim you meant something else when you made that bogus claim.

Then he disproved himself by posting this:

You may want to read that article again. It clearly stated that video game manufacturers put string cutters into the mechanisms in the 80's and that's why the string on a coin does not work.  Are you going to claim that you were playing these video games in the 70s now.

"Later in the 1980s, when video game arcade operators realized that people were doing this, manufacturers started putting a string cutter into the coin mechanism"

Too "dumb" to realize that the coin string trick did work which is why "manufacturers" had to do something about it "Later in the 1980s" to fix it...

The "dumbest" also posted this "factchecking" challenge up in the same thread:

Go back and see when your game was released.  Then realize your lies don't hold up to factchecking.

Because he's too "dumb" to realize that "1981" is considered the ***early*** 80s  ;D:

"Galaga is a 1981 fixed shooter arcade game developed and published by Namco. In North America, it was released by Midway Games. Controlling a starship, the player is tasked with destroying the Galaga forces in each stage while avoiding enemies and projectiles,"

WATCH THE "LIAR" CRAWL BACK EVEN THOUGH HE CRIED "ignore" BECAUSE HE'S AS WORTHLESS AS HIS WORDS!!!

Advertisements