Advertisement

Author Topic: Per Duma's Roxette thread, that's when I learned women are more responsible than  (Read 254 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1329
    • View Profile
..men on average based on my observations. Roxette's song brought back memories of the night I spent with that Hmong girl from Sacramento that attended Pacific. She could've gone to UC Davis or Sac State but she chose Pacific so she can experience being away from her parents and college dormitory life.

I say she's responsible because even though she wanted to have fun and enjoy things like most of us, she made sure that finishing college is her top priority since her parents were paying for the high tuition fees and even bought her a car to make things easier. Once we warmed up, she pull the drawer of her night stand open and I noticed a pack of condoms in it. She took one out and used it on me.

Basically she's a responsible adult that was free to participate in adult activities but she never lost sight of the main goal why she attended Pacific and why her parents put in so much resources to help her reach it. She's not one of those that will just chance getting drunk and then perhaps get pregnant unintentionall y as result since things like that could really put a damper on the path to her goal. Pleasure from love making was something she enjoys like with most of us humans but she made sure she does it the most responsible and safest way possible to protect her main goal. To that I give her a thumbs up for being responsible!  O0

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements