Advertisement

Author Topic: yo, what about the others gods??? thor, set, zeus, allah, shiva, etc...  (Read 1417 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
your thoughts on them?
are they fake?

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: yo, what about the others gods??? thor, set, zeus, allah, shiva, etc...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 01:50:35 AM »
Of course they're fake.  ;D

I saw a documentary on prime video (amazon app) that I downloaded in my tablet. There's a travel dude went over to Greece and interview the locals there about their history on the Gods and Goddesses. The female Greek historian explain to the interviewer that the Greek God and Goddess portray as the symbolism of power, love, compassion, suffrage, and pain, pretty much the same thing as the Chinese Gods aka Buddhism and Monkey King Odyessey. Yeah mundane  :-\

According to some art histories I read in library books, online sources, and even documentaries, the "idea" of using marble stones that the Greek artists use to sculpt were originally copied from the Egyptians. Yeah you get the idea, Egyptians have their Gods (dogs, cats, lion, Spinx. etc. Then Greeks have their owns.  ;D

I don't know much about Allah since I don't know Islamic culture. I can't decode Arabic language on the Quran either. So I cross that one out.

Shiva? Hmm.... I'm thinking about this one hot Daemon chick from Final Fantasy XV. Well, she's a astral guardian that most game's main character may use to summon for battle. If she exist dayum I'll go find her somewhere in the northern hemisphere where she reside in the cavern and beat her first then earn her trust in marriage. Even have offspring with her  >:D 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQm5m4SpFts

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 08:41:20 PM »
No more "fake" than idiotic FRAUDs posting FAKE photos and stories just to get caught red-handed by other PH members... ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 06:33:04 AM »
No more "fake" than idiotic FRAUDs posting FAKE photos and stories just to get caught red-handed by other PH members... ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2019, 06:40:22 AM »
Of course they're fake.  ;D

I saw a documentary on prime video (amazon app) that I downloaded in my tablet. There's a travel dude went over to Greece and interview the locals there about their history on the Gods and Goddesses. The female Greek historian explain to the interviewer that the Greek God and Goddess portray as the symbolism of power, love, compassion, suffrage, and pain, pretty much the same thing as the Chinese Gods aka Buddhism and Monkey King Odyessey. Yeah mundane  :-\

According to some art histories I read in library books, online sources, and even documentaries, the "idea" of using marble stones that the Greek artists use to sculpt were originally copied from the Egyptians. Yeah you get the idea, Egyptians have their Gods (dogs, cats, lion, Spinx. etc. Then Greeks have their owns.  ;D

I don't know much about Allah since I don't know Islamic culture. I can't decode Arabic language on the Quran either. So I cross that one out.

Shiva? Hmm.... I'm thinking about this one hot Daemon chick from Final Fantasy XV. Well, she's a astral guardian that most game's main character may use to summon for battle. If she exist dayum I'll go find her somewhere in the northern hemisphere where she reside in the cavern and beat her first then earn her trust in marriage. Even have offspring with her  >:D 8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQm5m4SpFts

lol

i think they real
zeus can transform into any human being
and come down from mount olympus to have sex with woman
and created hercules

/s

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2019, 06:47:53 AM »
MR MECH troll him
he ate that shyt up
for a moment, that 6ft tall wooden fences
his EGO went up to the moon

I was LOL sooo hard
i bust a nut

MR MECH already show me his true backyard already
his spirit came crashing down back to earth

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2019, 04:38:58 PM »
lol

i think they real
and created hercules

/s

They are as "real" as idiots that post FAKE photos and stories just be caught red handed by other PH members and then get called out publicly for it... ;D ;D ;D

And oh, one "loser" idiot actually prayed to a FAKE dinosaur in Florida... :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: ;D

« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 05:49:57 PM by theking »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 04:40:08 PM »
MR MECH troll him
he ate that shyt up
for a moment, that 6ft tall wooden fences
his EGO went up to the moon

I was LOL sooo hard
i bust a nut

Yep "MR MECH" is the same person that proved you wrong that there are in fact "fence" there and called you out publicly for not being able read...Because you reading skill is the same level as your decimal skills that Sifu called you out on...Both are "shyt" like you..

You can praise your "EGO up to the moon" all you want but you're still an EPIC FAIL FRAUD..that continues to fail time and time again because you can't learn and continue to post FAKE pictures and photos just to get caught red handed by other PH members ...MORE ENTERTAINMENT FOR US!!  ;D ;D ;D

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2019, 11:29:29 PM »
lol

i think they real
and created hercules

/s

Well, I wish Zeus real but he's just a fictional character for the Greeks. He's similar example of Christian's heavenly father aka righteous, narcissist, and jealous God that most believers look up to.
Zeus has six male offspring total: three sons who were Gods, Apollo, Hermes, Ares, and  three sons who were demigods (half breed), Hercules, Perseus, and Kratos. Since hmgROCK mentioned Hercules, according to my knowledge Zeus did have an affair with a mortal woman on earth and his heavenly wife, Hera, was furious with envy so she curses Hercules with 12 labors he had to face all that hardships.
Well, if Zeus was genuine real in the reality then he should grant me one of his most beautiful daughter from his humble abode at Mount Olympis, Aphrodite, as known as Goddess of Love. Then I'll accept him as my muddafawking God.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2019, 08:19:22 AM »
Well, I wish Zeus real but he's just a fictional character for the Greeks. He's similar example of Christian's heavenly father aka righteous, narcissist, and jealous God that most believers look up to.
Zeus has six male offspring total: three sons who were Gods, Apollo, Hermes, Ares, and  three sons who were demigods (half breed), Hercules, Perseus, and Kratos. Since hmgROCK mentioned Hercules, according to my knowledge Zeus did have an affair with a mortal woman on earth and his heavenly wife, Hera, was furious with envy so she curses Hercules with 12 labors he had to face all that hardships.
Well, if Zeus was genuine real in the reality then he should grant me one of his most beautiful daughter from his humble abode at Mount Olympis, Aphrodite, as known as Goddess of Love. Then I'll accept him as my muddafawking God.

Same thing can be said about Jesus

At least with zeus
You have more interesting storyline
You got titan, hades

Jesus he just walk on water

Zeus=jesus

I think Jesus copy zeus
To be honest

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2019, 04:26:17 PM »
What about the FAKE dinosaur god in Florida??  ???

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2020, 05:27:18 AM »
Same thing can be said about Jesus

At least with zeus
You have more interesting storyline
You got titan, hades

Jesus he just walk on water

Zeus=jesus

I think Jesus copy zeus
To be honest

Jesus was only one of the offspring from God. So that makes him truly holy (pure) from the rest of us mortals.
If you listen closely to his parables they're interesting to know and learn. heh heh heh

I don't think the tale of Jesus was originally derived from Greek mythology. Like I said earlier the Greeks copied their arts from the Egyptians because they admire them very much.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2020, 05:29:49 AM »
What about the FAKE dinosaur god in Florida??  ???

The school faculties and administration s worship Barney while scientists and archaeologists worship dinosaurs of the past.

Advertisements