Advertisement

Author Topic: Take this test!  (Read 1054 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Take this test!
« on: December 13, 2019, 09:52:52 AM »
I encourage everyone to take this test: https://www.16personalities.com/.  It does a really good job of interpreting your personality type.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
Re: Take this test!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 09:55:40 AM »
I am INFJ-T:
https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality
https://www.16personalities.com/profiles/f781662bbba93

Share with us what you got.  E.g. are you INFJ too?   ;) :D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2019, 12:07:52 PM »
I know my personality. I don't need anyone to tell me what I am.

What does that make me? A guy with a big ego?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 12:45:55 PM »
Supposedly, I’m very similar to you but the opposite.   ;D  :P  I don’t necessarily believe the results since they can apply to almost anyone and they’re generalized.  In addition, it can also be dependent upon your interpretation and perception of yourself when comparing them to the results.   :D

Like this post: +1
Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2019, 12:59:25 PM »
So, question is: do we believe such generalization s or do we believe ourselves?

I believe myself. If I don't like spicy foods, I know. If I don't watch movies, I know. If I don't like crowds, I know. Etc.

Supposedly, I’m very similar to you but the opposite.   ;D  :P  I don’t necessarily believe the results since they can apply to almost anyone and they’re generalized.  In addition, it can also be dependent upon your interpretation and perception of yourself when comparing them to the results.   :D

"...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 01:07:40 PM »
So, question is: do we believe such generalization s or do we believe ourselves?

I believe myself. If I don't like spicy foods, I know. If I don't watch movies, I know. If I don't like crowds, I know. Etc.

It can be a combination of both.  There are some things you may not realize about yourself until put to the test.   ;D

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2019, 01:14:26 PM »
All the test does is describe what I already am. Nothing more.

If I think carefully about how my actions are described, I'd know exactly what I am like.

It can be a combination of both.  There are some things you may not realize about yourself until put to the test.   ;D

"...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 01:59:18 AM »
Well, the test indicate that I'm hella sexy and super horny at the same time. So it's true.  8)

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2019, 12:35:08 PM »
I took the test...like long time ago.

I remember that I was the Advocate.

Since I lean towards being introvert.  I had to make sure that the results are true.  I found out that it's accurate.  It actually matched up with what I thought I would be.

Also we know that these test may yield different results throughout one's life as one's personality does change and adapts too.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2019, 02:16:02 AM »
I've changed over time based upon my life experiences.

The very first time I took the test after college, I was an INTJ (Architect).  I was doing systems engineering work by the way.

5 years later, I became more confident and with better public speaking I became an ENTJ (Commander).  This was after started my career in management and entrepreneursh ip.

A decade later, years later, with a lot of reflection, I am an INFP (Mediator).

Between the INTJ and ENTJ, the major change was in my confidence and public speaking and naturally, my big ugly ego grew.  10 years later, with a lot of roadblocks and much reflection, I shifted towards wanting real connections and creating purpose, and so my energy shifted from internal (what's for me) to external (what's for us).  As you shift from internal to external, you begin to see analytical thinking has many pitfalls and that just because the truth is X, does not mean X is worth sacrificing their feelings for.  You begin to understand that feelings perhaps matter more than truth itself (philosophicall y, what is truth???), and you shift from Thinking to Feeling.  You also begin to understand Judgement and making the world to become your truth or a truth again have many pitfalls.  You begin to understand that Prospective matters because you need to be flexible, you need to perceive your environment and adapt your communication to it in order to make change happen.  Judging the world doesn't change it.  Changing the world requires a nurturing heart - be a gardener and grow vines, and bear fruits.

Overall, I went from an Architect (engineer) -> Commander (manager) -> Mediator (change agent).

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 02:19:53 AM by w1s3m0n »

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2019, 08:50:21 AM »
tried but wouldn't let me so....idk.

Advertisements