Advertisement

Author Topic: Yang's my man...  (Read 1011 times)

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Yang's my man...
« on: December 20, 2019, 01:33:44 AM »
Andrew Yang, the 2020 Presidential candidate.  Most of you folks out there come here for entertainment, gossip, etc.  But hopefully you all are sensible enough to know there is an Asian dude name Andrew Yang (Chinese) who is running for U.S. President next year.  Read up on the guy and help share his candidacy to your parents, cousins, friends and enemies alike about this guy.  He is by far the best guy for President in my book.  Remember to vote next year. 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: Yang's my man...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 07:13:21 AM »
If you read his plan
Its not that good

For example his

Universal basic income:  you can only choose benefits(foodstamp, medicaid, ettc) or the $1000
Meaning if you receive benefits, you can’t have the $1k
This favor the rich and middle class
Who currently don’t receive benefits

His healthcare is “medicare for all”
Not “single payer”
Noticed the difference

Also dude
Like pronzi scheme cryptocurrency

God did not created man...man created god

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 09:36:38 AM »
Sadly, he was barely on the Democratic debate last night.  Even when they're zooming out, they stop before he shows up on the screen.  No screen time means no one notices him.  His responses were the most logical and he didn't attack anyone else.  The only time he got screen time was when they asked a really hard question and aimed it at him in the hopes that he'd not give a good answer.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2019, 10:37:36 AM »
Watch White people vote for him.

The mainstream media and the general community are very different.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2019, 12:20:19 PM »
Did you hear some of the questions they gave him?  They asked everyone else questions that lets them reiterate everything they've been saying all year, then get to him and asked difficult to answer questions like.  Paraphrasing: WTF are you doing up here, don't you see that everyone else is white?   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 04:20:58 AM »
Did you hear some of the questions they gave him?  They asked everyone else questions that lets them reiterate everything they've been saying all year, then get to him and asked difficult to answer questions like.  Paraphrasing: WTF are you doing up here, don't you see that everyone else is white?   :2funny:

But, but, but...I thought there wasn't a racist bone among you Democrats?????  If people in your political party aren't voting for him then that's only because they're racists. And look who is leading the polls among Democrats? Two old white men: Bernie and Joe.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2020, 07:13:08 AM »
The polls and the media need to be more honest, don't you think? The last time Hillary and Donald were running, the polls and media kept saying Hillary was going to win in a landslide. Donald did appear less qualified but only to the more educated analysts. Big numbers on polls and media approval. Big claims by both. As a result, many people felt she was going win anyway, even without their votes. 91M didn't go vote. Turned out, Trump had low ratings all along and yet he won with a landslide. Russian interference? The votes already got him the victory. Fighting afterwards makes one look like  sore loser.

The number of protestors against Trump's victory tells me nothing more than that the voters had relied on the polls and media and felt they had nothing more to do to get Hillary elected. :2funny: Didn't even care to vote.

But, but, but...I thought there wasn't a racist bone among you Democrats?????  If people in your political party aren't voting for him then that's only because they're racists. And look who is leading the polls among Democrats? Two old white men: Bernie and Joe.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 02:17:42 PM by Reporter »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Advertisements