Advertisement

Author Topic: I知 not a Christian, is the stuff trump doing something jesu would?  (Read 4079 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Making fun off people
Having multiple wives
Hoarding all the $$$$

Bare false witness

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: I知 not a Christian, is the stuff trump doing something jesu would?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2019, 12:46:52 PM »
He's also a FAKE that has been caught red-handed by others several times in the past but he also doesn't care or have enough common sense by continuing to repeat his EPIC FAIL cycle..

NOT surprised with FRAUDs like him...

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2019, 04:23:30 PM »
It's hard to follow the footsteps of Jesus Christ.  The standard He sets is incredibly high.  I am a practicing Christian and I am constantly learning more about the character of Christ, and how my action and behavior are not consistent with the character of Christ.  In my reflection and meditation, I am constantly struggling with being part of this world and trying to live a more Christ-like life.  Do you know that Yin-Yang in Taoism?  Well that is a manifestation of our enlightened conscious being battling with our primal being.  The enlighten consciousness is what happens when you become more Christ like, but our state of consciousness doesn't always say enlighten because the individual through other factors can shift between a primal being and an enlighten being.  We observe this in our moments of rage, lust, or anger, and reflecting that we were not consistent to our highest self or obedient to the highest authority (God).

So many times, a Christian, and Trump says he is, will not act like one because there is a struggling that exists in our heart, this constant struggling is our primalness vs. our spiritual self.  Sadly, the truth is we only know to understand God by being born of the flesh first, and then being reborn of the spirit, and thus it is through the flesh that we are called by God to understand His purpose.

Hard to judge a person but yes, it is not what Jesus advocates for in his mission work while on earth.

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 10:57:15 PM »
Making fun off people
Having multiple wives
Hoarding all the $$$$

Bare false witness

Love it when people use Christianity to rebuke Trump without understanding what Christianity is all about.  If you really want to know, what Trump is doing is not what Jesus would do. But the same thing is true about everything that libs/dems does too; almost all of their acts are a rebuke to Christ and his teaching... abortion, gays, promoting laziness, promoting hateful rhetorics, demeaning people that has different views from themselves, etc. etc.

As a matter of fact, there is no human being that can do or be what Christ is... hence, there's a little thing called "repentance, confession and forgiveness".

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 11:07:19 AM »
Love it when people use Christianity to rebuke Trump without understanding what Christianity is all about.  If you really want to know, what Trump is doing is not what Jesus would do. But the same thing is true about everything that libs/dems does too; almost all of their acts are a rebuke to Christ and his teaching... abortion, gays, promoting laziness, promoting hateful rhetorics, demeaning people that has different views from themselves, etc. etc.

As a matter of fact, there is no human being that can do or be what Christ is... hence, there's a little thing called "repentance, confession and forgiveness".

Oh wow. You just rose from the dead, kinda like Jesus did.

Love it when "Christians" use Trump to argue religion and politics. Tell us all, good "Christian", what makes Trump God's answer to all of our prayers?

And before you Google us to death, please, in your own words, explain to all libs/dems what Trump and Christians/God have in common?

You can ask your partner BnM to chime in if need be.

*sips tea*

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 11:21:27 PM »
I don稚 think Jesus would like this really much
And im not even a christian

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 02:53:29 AM »
First off, Jesus was never a business man.

He was never the president of any nation.

Now tell us again, what are we comparing here? 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 07:35:35 AM »

you need to go read your bible
i watch a jesus film
where they were making fun and laughing at this guy

and jesus say they going go through hardship soon

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2020, 02:11:01 PM »

Because the Right says he's right-eous and the Left says he's the Devil.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2020, 05:52:43 PM »
you need to go read your bible
i watch a jesus film
where they were making fun and laughing at this guy

and jesus say they going go through hardship soon

There goes your problem.  Your jesus is in films.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2020, 03:08:08 AM »
Wow, looks like someone called for me to chime in.

As a Christian, I did not elect Trump on the basis of whether or not his behavior is Christ-like. I elected him because he is the most pro-Christian president we've ever had, meaning people ought to be able to publicly practice or display their faith without people on the Left trying to criminalize them. Furthermore, Trump is pro-Israel, which is something all Christians should be in favor of. 

DO WE NEED A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT TO DO THIS? Nope.

That's the problem with Leftists. Many of them are broken inside and come from a dysfunctional environment. That's why they look to these leaders to speak soft words to them like a lover and friend. And they want a president who will manage every aspect of their personal lives, including the lives of others.

Again, I don't care what those on the Left do on their time and their money BUT why do they insist on forcing me to participate in their crap???? or else I need to be jailed, publicly criticized, etc?

THIS IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONSERVATIVES AND LEFTISTS.

NO CONSERVATIVE IS FORCING LEFTISTS TO BE A CONSERVATIVE.  We actually want laws where people can do their own damn thing without legal action against them.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2020, 03:26:27 AM »
Jesus was not into politics. Nonetheless, Jesus blesses whomever blesses Christians. Democrats are very anti-Christian. Not only are Democrats trying to pass laws that promote and encourage sin, but they are attempting to persecute Christians who don't want to be complicit in such sins.

It's like same sex marriage. Democrats were never merely trying to give gays this legal right, they want the world to promote, endorse, engage, and celebrate same sex unions. That is completely different from just giving gays a legal document that says they're married to each other. They would rather shut down some of the biggest adoptions agencies that are Christian-based than to see kids going to homes. That's how hateful the Left is. It's all about validating their feelings over the real needs of others.

But I foresaw this a long time ago. The endgame is to destroy the traditional family structure until children are nothing but transferrable property between adults. They are trying to eliminate the special rights and relationship between biological parents and children. We've already seen cases where lesbians want to permanently alter birth certificates and pretend like it's normal to have same sex parents. Um no, it's not normal. It's never normal to intentionally create such families. Such families are only an alternative when the traditional family is unavailable. But it should not be promoted, endorsed, or encouraged.

It's disturbing when adopted kids are allowed to seek their biological parents but when kids of gay parents do it, they're suddenly being homophobic and so on. Kids of gay parents aren't allowed to wonder about the opposite gender biological parent. Of course, it's the LGBTQ extremist pushing this and unfortunately it's their voice that is the loudest. The majority of gay people are still sensible and would never agree with not letting a kid know his/her biological parent. Just look at the hate that Dolce and Gabbana received when the two gay fashion designers objected to engineering babies.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2020, 09:27:46 AM »
pretty sure
that's not something jesus would do
and im not even a christain

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2020, 05:00:57 PM »
Wow, looks like someone called for me to chime in.

As a Christian, I did not elect Trump on the basis of whether or not his behavior is Christ-like. I elected him because he is the most pro-Christian president we've ever had, meaning people ought to be able to publicly practice or display their faith without people on the Left trying to criminalize them. Furthermore, Trump is pro-Israel, which is something all Christians should be in favor of. 

DO WE NEED A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT TO DO THIS? Nope.

That's the problem with Leftists. Many of them are broken inside and come from a dysfunctional environment. That's why they look to these leaders to speak soft words to them like a lover and friend. And they want a president who will manage every aspect of their personal lives, including the lives of others.

Again, I don't care what those on the Left do on their time and their money BUT why do they insist on forcing me to participate in their crap???? or else I need to be jailed, publicly criticized, etc?

THIS IS THE MAIN DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONSERVATIVES AND LEFTISTS.

NO CONSERVATIVE IS FORCING LEFTISTS TO BE A CONSERVATIVE.  We actually want laws where people can do their own damn thing without legal action against them.

pretty sure
that's not something jesus would do
and im not even a christain

LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2020, 06:46:10 PM »
Making fun off people
Having multiple wives
Hoarding all the $$$$

Bare false witness

If you're not a Christian, why are you bringing Jesus into your argument? Are you trying to say that Christians are evil people? How are you to understand what Jesus would do or say if you have no idea about him?

Jesus would say that anyone who advocate for the killing of innocent (abortion) or protect gays (an abomination to God) will be cast into hell.

- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Advertisements