Advertisement

Author Topic: Adam and Eve?  (Read 8167 times)

TheAfterLife

Adam and Eve?
« on: January 01, 2020, 08:19:44 PM »
Did Adam and Eve have a belly button? The probability is high and my answer is no. They don't have a belly button. What's the use of it?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +363
    • View Profile
Re: Adam and Eve?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 03:33:18 AM »
From the doctors and nurses' perspective, the belly button on infants indicate where the cord disconnect from their biological mother's womb. The purpose of the cord is to transfer nutrition from mother to infants during pregnancy. No duh!  ;D You think that both Adam and Eve don't have belly button during first creation. I think they do have it. It helps carry out genetic DNA code to their future offspring. If Adam and Eve don't have it then the offspring and their descendant wouldn't have it either. That doesn't makes logical sense. Gosh!  ::) This sort of reminds me of "chicken or egg comes first" analogy test.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2020, 01:33:31 PM »
This question is good for a critical thinking debate.  You can tackle it from many stances.  Let me try to share a few without going too deep. 

1.  Theology -  The bible did say that he created man in his own image so adam should not have a belly botton if god does not have a belly botton.  Now if god has a belly button, it means that he has a creator and this would defeats his alpha, omega stance.  Now imagine this, adam and eve not having a belly button and their kids and grandkids be questioning them to why they look like alien without a belly button, this would be fun for them in trying to answer this.  What if god already knows and because adam and eve will bear child since he did told them to go forth and multiply, god will give them a belly button anyway.  Maybe a false one so they may look like their offspring.  How about the stance that they were made perfect but after the fall, it is only then that they have a sense of awareness like right and wrong, belly button or not, vagina penis so if it altered their eyes so they can now see, their belly button also magically grew? 

maybe god has no belly button and to enter heaven, you have no belly button cuz you don't need it in heaven.  A belly button is a testimony that you came from man and through men after the fall from adam will also result in the sins of the father so all that are born thereafter inherited this sin thus why you see them Christians be baptizing to ward off this sin.  Jesus Christ was baptized too so therefore, he too has a belly button, he came from his mom, Mary. 

Perhaps adam and eve do have belly button if we deduce that they were not the first humans that the bible speaks off.  There were more people roaming the earth but adam and eve were selected to tell a story?  If they were the first 2 and their first born was cain, who did cain marry? 
Unless he has relations with his mom or have relations with a monkey? 

2.  Darwin and the theory of evolution - If monkey have belly button and man came from monkey therefore, adam and eve have belly button. 

3.  ART - Well a good way to see the bible is through art.  Artists drew adam and eve without belly button for a reason.  They tend to hide it with a leaf that is so big that it covers their genitals and the belly button as well.  The real deal is that no one knows what adam and eve really looks like so artist's rendition is up to his own imagination.  Plus many Christians are illiterate and poor so the bible is taught to them by pictorial visual that speaks a 1000s words.  It may not be accurate though.  You know that statue of david with the penis hanging out and all, well his pisser is one good looking uncircumcised pisser but get this, david is a jew so jewish custom should be circumcise right? 

I can go on and on with other aspects but the new year is here and the new me don't want to waste my time in trying to educate the few.   Thanks for reading my junk by the way. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 02:10:54 AM »
From the doctors and nurses' perspective, the belly button on infants indicate where the cord disconnect from their biological mother's womb. The purpose of the cord is to transfer nutrition from mother to infants during pregnancy. No duh!  ;D You think that both Adam and Eve don't have belly button during first creation. I think they do have it. It helps carry out genetic DNA code to their future offspring. If Adam and Eve don't have it then the offspring and their descendant wouldn't have it either. That doesn't makes logical sense. Gosh!  ::) This sort of reminds me of "chicken or egg comes first" analogy test.
Agreed. This is the problem with religion, its doctrine part of it. A religious person may be rational, but when things contradict with their doctrine that they were raised up with, logic and rationality is kicked to the curb.

The chicken came first.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 02:16:11 AM »
2.  Darwin and the theory of evolution - If monkey have belly button and man came from monkey therefore, adam and eve have belly button. 
Without thinking critically about that statement, I can say that the statement is wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2020, 01:35:06 PM »
Without thinking critically about that statement, I can say that the statement is wrong.

Without typing too much, thank you for thinking like aChristian.   :2funny:.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2020, 11:26:39 PM »
Were they born or made? If made, what's the use for a belly button? We are born; they are made. The possibility of your logic doesn't make any sense. Why need it? What does it do to your body as a function? I know hearts, livers, lungs, and many other organs are important; however, a belly button doesn't do anything after birth. IF Adam was born, then who is his mother? If Adam has no mom, then Adam was made; therefore, Adam doesn't have a belly button because made beings doesn't need one.

Can god just made it without a reason?  Why would god wants to make man in his own image?  Why not just draw him like a stick figure but can reproduce? 

If god is an artist and he's drawing, would you think he would draw basing upon his imagination or shall he put everything there and call it perfect, complete? 

If god create men without all the right parts as being there then god too is incomplete.  He loved us so he gave us everything, even the choice to say eff god and become the devil.  He did not banish the devil.  The devil is his creation too. 

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2020, 06:38:26 AM »
Agreed. This is the problem with religion, its doctrine part of it. A religious person may be rational, but when things contradict with their doctrine that they were raised up with, logic and rationality is kicked to the curb.

The chicken came first.

Yes, I noticed. They do contradict their religious beliefs.

E.g. here's a clip of religious nuts aka flat earther versus team of NASA aka global earther. https://youtu.be/Q7yvvq-9ytE
Most of the time, religious people don't really practice what they preach about. The chubby guy in cyan shirt (flat earther), "Don't believe everything in the media as newspaper or the news" while the water guy in the black vet (flat earther) preached, "blah blah blah blah... we get our source from the internet... amazing community of flat earther join in to discuss and oppose idealology of science"  Til the end of the video, the chubby guy in cyan said, "just don't believe everything I said"
The contradictions are in red bold color.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2020, 06:47:00 AM »
Were they born or made? If made, what's the use for a belly button? We are born; they are made. The possibility of your logic doesn't make any sense. Why need it? What does it do to your body as a function? I know hearts, livers, lungs, and many other organs are important; however, a belly button doesn't do anything after birth. IF Adam was born, then who is his mother? If Adam has no mom, then Adam was made; therefore, Adam doesn't have a belly button because made beings doesn't need one.

If you are 100% Christian as you claimed you should discover the meaning of having belly button from Jesus himself manifesting in front of you right now instead of doubting my medical knowledge in human psychology and anatomy.   ;) ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 07:24:00 PM »
Every art has a purpose and meaning to it. A belly button does not since there is no use for it. Lungs has a meaning and a purpose since its function is used for breathing. Does a belly button has a function?

ask god what is the purpose of a dimple? 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2020, 05:51:59 PM »
Dimples are for beauty attract the opposite sex. Pheromones from men or women is to attract one another. A belly button, what does that do? It doesn't attract anything. We children of Adam have the belly button; however, the first man and first woman don't have it because they aren't born. They were made by God's hand from dirt. There's no tube to feed us, right?

correction.  Dimples are a freak of nature, a genetic defect.  It is only accepted as a beauty because the world has already set it as it.  It has no purpose to some people in other countries because their beauty rankings do not classify it as a beauty item, like that mole on cindy crawford's face. 

https://www.babycenter.com/609_did-you-know-dimples-are-a-genetic-defect_20001384.bc

Not all belly buttons are the same thus why you can say that to some people, belly button is a clever thing of a beauty.  You need to take a shot off a hot girl's belly button.  Nasty germ infested but whatever clever.   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 03:58:41 PM »
But you have no logical estimation evidence to prove that Adam and Eve has a belly button. The chances of no belly button is higher than having one. What's the use? My answer is, "NONE!" It's not even beauty; it serves no purpose. Anybody who is after Adam has a belly button; however, Adam and Eve, they don't have it by any chances.

Just because the bible doesn't say meaning that they do not have it. 

All you got are speculation but even with that can be wrong. 

pop quiz.  Does your dog or cat have a belly button?  They are mammals like we are. 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 06:21:56 PM »
How does that relate to humans? I am just talking about humans. Let's stick to that, shall we? They aren't us; they are of what they are and I don't care about them because they are not US!

I have a better chance of winning this because the chances of no belly button is a lot higher than having one. Made vs. Born is different, mon ami.

There was the first dog or a first cat too.  Were they made like adam or were they came from a butthole like most of us?   :2funny:

Now proof this.  God did say he made men in his own image and say that it was perfect.  Does god also have no belly button or do you and I are not made in god's image?  You calling your god a liar?   Win this   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 06:28:36 PM »
You want more, I can give you more....

Does adam has a nipple?  Why he got nipple that is useless.  We all know that it was the woman who can breast feed her children. 

If you are going to create something, you create it so it has everything.   What you think their children and grandchildren would say when they find out that their grandparents got no belly button? 

If god create, he gave them everything equal.  Belly button and all.  With the power of god, why is it not possible for them to have belly button so that they can have all the dna in them to pass onto children of their own with belly button? 

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2020, 07:13:19 PM »
I can also help you proof that they did not have a belly button. 

When god create adam and eve, were they created before or after the fall?  It was before.  So here's the trivia.  If god knows that they will fall by eating from the forbidden tree, he will have made them with belly button so that they can have children with belly button.  It is a fact that god made them perfect as is, no failing, no falling so therefore, god made them without a belly button because god can not see that they would yield to fall. 

It is only after the fall that he tells them to go forth and multiply.  Maybe after the fall is when a belly button starting to grow on them just like the fall gave them knowledge of good and evil and you must bear child that will cause you pain. 

Advertisements