Advertisement

Author Topic: Adam and Eve?  (Read 431 times)

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: Adam and Eve?
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2020, 03:25:40 PM »
You missing the point. 

What I'm trying to illustrate is that neither a pisser or a belly button is being told in the bible.  Your interpretation is just as good as anybody else.  While you still wondering if adam has a belly button or not, it is still irrelevant to the whole creation story. 

If the bible don't say, you can't just fill in the blank blindly.  What other scripture says about him not having a belly button?  Good luck with that.

Then we are not in the same page. I was arguing that there IS no belly button or whatsoever. I take my chances on that.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +24
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2020, 12:40:25 AM »
That's after, not before. I was talking about BEFORE! I think we are not in the same page.

That's becuz your logic doesn't make sense even I tried to comprehend.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2020, 04:48:36 PM »
That's becuz your logic doesn't make sense even I tried to comprehend.

I don't think we are on the same page. You bring up pee pee, but we are made with it. Belly button, you enforce it that it's real on Adam to which it doesn't. The probability of having one is ZERO! You can gamble for this, but my statement has a better probability to point out that it's going to be more truer than having one.

Adam and Eve don't have a belly button. They were not born; they were made. We were born from them, which explains WHY we have them. If you debate this with a scholar, they will agree with me a lot more because my logic is pretty plain simple to understand that the chances of a belly button on these two great-grandparents don't have one. Eve has boobs and a vagina to procreate as we are the seeds to plant her. God did say, "Let humanity be fruitful." Did He not?

Advertisements