Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm sure everyone's keeping up with the Iran attack.  (Read 1575 times)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
I'm sure everyone's keeping up with the Iran attack.
« on: January 07, 2020, 02:12:48 PM »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Re: I'm sure everyone's keeping up with the Iran attack.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2020, 02:22:01 PM »
Yax

If we go to war with Iran
We need you to go back to being a chaofa
Need your help in the war effort

God did not created man...man created god

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2020, 03:45:49 PM »
Time for all the Right-Wing militia and gone-toting-'muricans to step up and put their money where their mouth is.

This WAR will be PRO-AMERICA, feature enemies that are brown and Muslim and of course a lot of pew-pew-pew's.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 08:54:23 PM »
Tonight I've read that Iran has attacked Iraqi base where lots of U.S. citizens are.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2020, 11:10:39 PM »
North korean fat man is who I wanna see.  This trump calling the shots to have a guy blow up will send waves to kim jung cuz if he is not careful, he may be next.

Then again, this only makes the fat man more hesitant to give up his big guns cuz having them will put the americans at a distance or at bay.  Without out, them Americans will uses their fake policies to manipulate any situation and make it their golden and history written in accordance to the views coming from the winning side, the americans.

Who here knows the real play by play book of the Americans? 

Just a fun fact.  If you are against trump, better check yourself cuz i'm going to tattle tale that you are an undercover terrorist.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 08:15:17 AM »
Trump is going to make a speech to address the nation today on this situation.  All other nations are weighting in that America should think of other ways to deescalate the situation and bring peace to the middle east. 

This is a good way for Trump to get out of his hole.  So he drone bombed a curry general and now they attacked back but making sure not to kill anyone.  Warnings were made before the attack so american soldiers can have the time to hit the bunkers and get out of the attacking zone.  They also said that the USA should not retaliate or they will bring more fire and fury. 

Trump, you dumbazz, lets just call it even. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 08:42:20 AM »
where are we on this dude's impeachment??? 

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 10:18:50 AM »
Trump is going to make a speech to address the nation today on this situation.  All other nations are weighting in that America should think of other ways to deescalate the situation and bring peace to the middle east. 

This is a good way for Trump to get out of his hole.  So he drone bombed a curry general and now they attacked back but making sure not to kill anyone.  Warnings were made before the attack so american soldiers can have the time to hit the bunkers and get out of the attacking zone.  They also said that the USA should not retaliate or they will bring more fire and fury. 

Trump, you dumbazz, lets just call it even.

I hate to say it but I have respect for Iran.  It would be understandable if they took out the US a long time ago but they have been very careful to not attack the US and to not get into a full-on war with us.  They have shown immense self-control and are very strategic in their military moves against the US.  Trump is the lamest brainless piece of sh*t there is.  I hope other people of power in the US government can manage to tie him up and put him in time out and de-escalate the Iran situation.  It would be another useless war.

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +379
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 06:48:55 PM »
Like the Italian actor, Robert Denoiro said, "Fawk the POTUS". He ain't shit. He couldn't keep his promises.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 01:02:27 PM »
^^ Trump did not save anyone's ass.  He was looking for his own skin to save.  Remember, he is in the mist of an impeachment.  He has racked up trillions of our federal dollars into the military complex.  He's got issues (mostly mental).  To save himself from his own problems, he starts a war to deflect attention away from his problems.

The U.S. and Israel are the two biggest obstacle to world peace in the world.  Anywhere the U.S. goes, death and destruction follows.  The U.S. supplies the world with wars and weapons of war.  If you are familiar with the book of revelation in the Bible, it talks about two Beasts rising up.  The first Beast (U.S.) will cause wars, death, destruction.  The 2nd Beast (Israel) will tell the world to obey and worship the first Beast.  Any country that does not have the mark of the Beast (stamp of approval) on its forehead cannot buy/sell (sanctions).  The use of sanctions against other countries to bring them to their knees fits this scenario.  Half of the world has been sanctioned by the U.S.  Those countries cannot buy/sell on the world market.  If you don't comply with the demands of the U.S., your country will be shunned nd labeled "axis of evil". 

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 01:17:42 PM »
Trump just save every liberal's a$$ and they have no appreciation.

Soleimani was an enemy of the state, he was a legitimate target..glad his a$$ was gra$$ed.

Iran's attack was merely to appease it's citizens (ey look, we took actions to revenge Soleimani...al lah lay you ya ackbar!)..but yet, they sent a warning in a day's notice to US and Iraq..ey, we're gonna send bombs to your airbase, these are the targets, please evacuate your soldiers and because we gave you heads up notice, please don't attack us back!

when dealing with the ayatollah:
Obama...Iran
Trump..I didn't
Maybe you missed the memo:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2020, 04:03:59 AM »
Why am I not surprised how clueless the PH Libtards are about Iran?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2020, 04:07:58 AM »
What I find funny about Libtards is that they will support and root for the biggest pussy grabbers in the world in the name of not appearing like racists.

It's okay to dislike Iran y'all. It doesn't make you a racist because Soleimani was the biggest pussy grabber. Even bigger than Trump.

This is why Libtards are dumb because they rank grievances.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Advertisements