Advertisement

Author Topic: What's your favorite sriracha sauce? I like Shark but ordering it online's a rip  (Read 1235 times)

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
An Asian should know that local Asian stores have these sauces. No need to go thru Amazon to pay for extra costs.

Like this post: 0
"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
If it was this, I'd order online.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
LOVE IT!  ;D

Can't beat them, join them...LOVE IT!!!  ;D ;D ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (boo hoo). "I think it should be removed" (boo hoo). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (boo hoo hoo). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
this sauce remind me of my younger years when my parents would fry eggs with...it was our favorite childhood siracha sauce

that's how I came about in loving everything with peppers

Been eating that sauce for a long time too since the 80s...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
An Asian should know that local Asian stores have these sauces. No need to go thru Amazon to pay for extra costs.

Depends as not all Asian stores carry it and not all locations where Asians live have Asian stores..Just like the chili pepper sauce that nkaujsee posted about, which is why there's a market for it online as well ..for those that don't have provider/vendor locally to buy from.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
Depends as not all Asian stores carry it and not all locations where Asians live have Asian stores..Just like the chili pepper sauce that nkaujsee posted about, which is why there's a market for it online as well ..for those that don't have provider/vendor locally to buy from.

Makes sense for someone who can't tell the difference between pork and beef, since that particular sriracha sauce your referenced is a specialty sauce. Continue to pay that marked up price dumb-ass!  :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Makes sense for someone who can't tell the difference between pork and beef, since that particular sriracha sauce your referenced is a specialty sauce. Continue to pay that marked up price dumb-ass!  :2funny:

"Makes sense for someone" that said, "seller's mistake" ....What a "dumb-ass", no wonder I made him cried mommy the hardest and even after he went running crying the 'mods and admins' about it, he's still hurting from it..Here's the cry "dumb-ass" cried to the 'mods and admins' ...If you want the original post, PM me..because posting it here will make cry baby "dumb-ass" cry mommy even harder to the 'mods and admins'... ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (boo hoo). "I think it should be removed" (boo hoo). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (boo hoo hoo). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
In my hometown Hmong store don't sell these anymore which is why one solution go to Amazon.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements