Advertisement

Author Topic: Rant of the Day  (Read 889 times)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
Rant of the Day
« on: January 10, 2020, 11:40:25 AM »
Misinformation is worse than no information.

What ever happened to having an original thought? When did we start adopting hive-mind mentality?

This has nothing to do with politics or religion or any of that sh*t so please restrain yourself from replying with such as the punishment will result in; 1) your comment will being deleted and/or 2) you'll hereby be referred to as a douche/d-bag/witless lackey.

Good day!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Rant of the Day
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 11:55:25 AM »
You want answers to those questions? Or you want just comments on the topic?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lexicon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +225
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 12:59:32 PM »
Either or both. Just ranting.

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »
It's one's responsibility for seeking the truth through his/her own research. For instance, theking's a douche bag and many ph members would agree. He refers to us as the "handful of members", "ignorant", etc. Unfortunately for him, us "handful" exceed those who don't think he's a douche bag. What do you expect from someone who struggles to decipher between pork and beef or who orders his specialty sriracha sauce that he's been eating since the 80's at a marked up price online? :2funny:

Watch theking come in here and respond to my post like the dog he is who has lost his master and needs to follow me around!  :2funny:

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 01:46:08 PM by one-tai »

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2020, 01:20:22 PM »
Not a rant but something I heard the other day to ponder on.

Humans didn't create math, we discover it. You can travel to the end of time and 1+1 will always equal 2.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »
It's one's responsibility for seeking the truth through his/her own research. For instance, theking's a douche bag and many ph members would agree. He refers to us as the "handful of members", "ignorant", etc. Unfortunately for him, us "handful" exceed those who don't think he's a douche bag. What do you expect from someone who struggles to decipher between pork and beef or who orders his specialty sriracha sauce that he's been eating since the 80's at a marked up price online? :2funny:

Watch theking come in here and respond to my post like the dog he is who has lost his master and needs to follow me around!  :2funny:

After following me around like the "dog he is who lost his master and needs to follow me around", look at the cry baby too scare to face me directly now because I made him cried mommy the hardest so he goes to other members' threads and does proxy attacks like BNM and their fellow handful members of their "douch bag" clique.. ;D ;D ;D

This "douche bag" is still hurting bad and "many ph members would have to agree" because a supposedly grown man running to the "mods and admins" and crying as hard as he did is unheard of in PH but then again, he IS the "douche bag' so NOT surprised..

AND HERE'S THE "douch bag" cried to the "mods and admins" that he's still hurting badly from so much so that he even do proxy attacks now  ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (boo hoo). "I think it should be removed" (boo hoo). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (boo hoo hoo). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)

BTW, IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL POST, PM ME BECAUSE POSTING IT HERE WILL MAKE THE "douche bag" CRYBABY RUN TO THE "mods and admins" AND CRY EVEN HARDER AND WASTE MORE OF THEIR TIME... O0

Advertisements