Advertisement

Author Topic: When I was in Germany, it's normal and now in the U.S., it's the same practice  (Read 1190 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
..for this grocery chain. However, it caught some American shoppers by surprised...as coin operated shopping carts are not normal here  ;D:

Here's my quarter  :):

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Online Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +377
    • View Profile
I think it helps the grocery from losing one of their carts if some random homeless peeps taking away and put their belonging in it. Think economically when the customers can't access to carts no more when there aren't carts in sight blaming the store for lack of service. I'm sure that kind of incident happens all the time over there.

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The store chain's reason:

Having customers put down a small deposit to unlock a shopping cart keeps them from being left around the parking lot and potentially scratching or denting cars.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
In Vancouver Canada, they had the same thing too but at a Walmart.

Been to Vancouver a few times but never stopped by a Walmart there so good to know because I've not seen coin operated shopping carts at the Walmart stores in the States yet..

Like this post: +1

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
that just a PIC of ALDI store
and those are ALDI cart
you gotta insert 25 cent to unlock

AND HERE YOU ARE LYING ABOUT VISITING GERMANY

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
It is "ALDI" and ALDI is a German store chain that started in Germany way back and then expanded to the U.S. but you are too "retarded" (per other PH members) to comprehend that fact so here you are "LYING". Plus, I'm not the one that got caught red handed and called out by other PH members for posting FAKE photos and stories..

I bet you don't even know that IKEA also started in another European country before expanding to the U.S. 

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
The only one it caught by surprise is you, a "child". Not surprised though....

Your words, not mine.
v
v
v
v

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Thanks for the bump one-idiot, yep same idiot that wrongly accused the 'mods and admins' of having "favorites" then realized how wrong he was so he tried to kiss their asses after the fact. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, also same idiot that I made cried mommy the hardest so the ran to the 'mods and admins' and cried his heart out about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word"..(IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL POST OF HIS CRIES, PM ME BECAUSE IF I POST IT HERE, HE'LL RUN TO THE 'mods and admins' AND WASTE THEIR TIMES AGAIN):

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Advertisements