Advertisement

Author Topic: You know you're in the South when you see stuff like this  (Read 737 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
You know you're in the South when you see stuff like this
« on: January 14, 2020, 10:00:50 PM »
 ;D..

Fried tomato:

Collar green with pork skin bits:

Deep fried battered okra:

Deep fried battered chicken gizzards:

Fried and baked catfish:

Beef liver:

Pull pork:

Fried chicken with steak and bread roll:

Apple pies, cakes, and other sweets for dessert:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Re: You know you're in the South when you see stuff like this
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 10:49:50 PM »
There's restaurants in the Midwest that serve those foods as well. So, I see stuff like that eventhough I know that I'm not in the South. So another EPIC FAILURE by theking of EPIC FAILS.  :2funny:

I was bored, so just swung by to exposed theFAking. Later.  :2funny: :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 03:04:13 AM »
Growing up in the south, that sounds about right. 

This dish here, I do not know who or how my fascination for it but it is deep in my roots.  Although I haven't eating this in years, seeing this picture, I can visualized the taste of it in my mouth.  It is very flavorful.  Viet people like myself and my family don't even know how to cook it either thus why I don't get much air time eating this stuff. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 06:59:39 AM »
There's restaurants in the Midwest that serve those foods as well. So, I see stuff like that eventhough I know that I'm not in the South. So another EPIC FAILURE by theking of EPIC FAILS.  :2funny:

I was bored, so just swung by to exposed theFAking. Later.  :2funny: :2funny:

Still an EPIC FAIL at reading comp and so much for crying "one last thing"... ;D ;D ;D Look the EPIC FAIL FOLLOWED me here too (must be bleeding bad this cycle as well as still foaming heavily)...to prove me right for "everyone to see" (AGAIN)..

theking of "EPIC FAIL"??..Can't beat them, join as "theFAKING" must've been as worthless as the EPIC FAIL... ;D ;D ;D

And NOPE, still nothing to back up her "lies" even though the challenge was issued months ago. What an EPIC FAIL!!! (tuck and run and tantrum..."over and over again" ...can't even provide a single legit quote) :idiot2: ... BUT THAT MEANS MORE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ME! ("over and over again" like a "broken record")  O0

Therefore:

The EPIC FAIL cried, "one last thing" and "bored" but keeps on crawling back to prove me right for "everyone to see"...All good as her hole will just get deeper..since her words aka lies are as worthless as her... ;D

She also cried about "attracted" eventhough she took the initiated to post first.. :idiot2:

Yep, same EPIC FAIL that lied about me telling my friend he needs to "reject" his older siblings from visiting their parents and about me saying "bad" things about my friend but after getting caught red handed for lying and when challenged, she just tuck and run...and so far, still NOTHING...whic h is why she continues to be The EPIC FAIL ("for everyone to see").. ;D

And also yep, same EPIC FAIL that thinks advising someone to be honest and stand up for themselves when something is bothering them is "bad advice"... :idiot2:

AND AS USUAL, THE EPIC FAIL WILL CRAWL BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT AGAIN DESPITE HER WORTHLESS CRY OF "one last thing" and "bored"....WATCH!!! O0 O0 O0

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2020, 11:30:47 AM »
Wrong! I see plenty of that "south" food served else where.  :2funny:

Not surprised though. Your words, not mine.
v
v
v
v

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2020, 04:00:59 PM »
Thanks for the bump one-idiot, yep same idiot that wrongly accused the 'mods and admins' of having "favorites" then realized how wrong he was so he tried to kiss their asses after the fact. ;D ;D ;D

Yep, also same idiot that I made cried mommy the hardest so the ran to the 'mods and admins' and cried his heart out about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word"..(IF YOU WANT THE ORIGINAL POST OF HIS CRIES, PM ME BECAUSE IF I POST IT HERE, HE'LL RUN TO THE 'mods and admins' AND WASTE THEIR TIMES AGAIN):

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Advertisements