Advertisement

Author Topic: Can you be in a relationship  (Read 2987 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Can you be in a relationship
« on: January 17, 2020, 12:05:28 AM »
And be completely in love with someone bc u have a lot in common with each other But when u meet up the  sparks aren't really there.. does that mean you both are not compatible? Do you continue or let this kind of relationship go?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Can you be in a relationship
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 04:52:06 PM »
Depends on the individuals involved as there several variables that can factor in...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 07:43:44 PM »
You mean like "tham niam laus, yuav niam hluas?" or similar to a situation where a guy dates the daughter but is more attracted to the mom?

You must let it. It's not going to hold.

And be completely in love with someone bc u have a lot in common with each other But when u meet up the  sparks aren't really there.. does that mean you both are not compatible? Do you continue or let this kind of relationship go?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 11:17:14 PM »
no physical attraction, no work...it's a pity but you can still be friends.

theres physical attraction but you know how sometimes you meet someone and u sit next to them and you feel a spark? Like everything seem to be there minus the sparks

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 11:21:11 PM »
You mean like "tham niam laus, yuav niam hluas?" or similar to a situation where a guy dates the daughter but is more attracted to the mom?

You must let it. It's not going to hold.

Similar. So if there's no spark or magical feelings then it's not worth it to continue? Is there a way to build that feeling or something that happens naturally.. it's confusing hahahahah

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 02:24:58 AM »
you want sparks?  Show me some cleavage and keep me entertain and keep looking at your cleavage. 

otherwise, I'm just buying time and hoping that it gets late so I can lure you in bed and call it supper.

It is a relationship alright.  The 2020s, next decade version of a date, according to jim bob. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 10:06:29 AM »
too much respect and admiration often skills the spark...it's like going on a date with your hot brother or sister...that's how one get's friendzoned.

so you want "the spark" to set off your fireworks...th e best way to achieve that is to light it.  a man does not get a kiss unless he makes the first move.  a woman will not get laid unless she initiates.

Yeah, I agree.  To see if there are any sparks, there has to be some sort of physical attraction and confirmed by touching.  When you look at his face or when he smiles, does that make your tummy feel funny?  When he touches your hand, do you feel a spark?  When you guys kiss, do you feel butterflies in your tummy?   If yes to all then yeah, there are sparks.  :P  ;)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2020, 12:20:22 AM »
You know what I realized is that no matter how attractive a person is, when that spark is not there, it won't be there. And you can usually can tell there's no chemistry when you know u can't kiss them sober....no matter how hot they are... lmao

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2020, 07:41:29 AM »
You know what I realized is that no matter how attractive a person is, when that spark is not there, it won't be there. And you can usually can tell there's no chemistry when you know u can't kiss them sober....no matter how hot they are... lmao

What important is if the relationship is toxic or not. 

I've been in all toxic relationships so far.  I have been in a few that looks dandy but it is all classified as being toxic, according to science.   The problem is that I do not see nothing toxic or wrong with it.  It was toxic from the start I say. 

The worse is the sexual relationship.  Many men would die to have something I been having.  When bored, she goes.... so what you wanna do.  I'm like... let me go pick you up.  Then it ends in sex and it repeats itself many times over. 

If asking me what I remembered the most out of my relationships?   I honestly say I do not but I can remember the sex part.   Just gave her a 75% off teddy from walmart because it was on sale, the day after V day.  I get sex. 

Nope, this relationship is still toxic. 

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2020, 12:31:27 AM »
Yes, there is a way to build the feeling. But it's not immediate.

Similar. So if there's no spark or magical feelings then it's not worth it to continue? Is there a way to build that feeling or something that happens naturally.. it's confusing hahahahah

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2020, 02:49:14 AM »
I'll tell you what I just learned and maybe you can try the equivalent of my story.  Nothing is a guaranteed though cuz guys are still that dense and stupid.  Women on the other hand.... well just hear me out. 

I only know how to play 2 roles or 2 faces like being bi polar.  How do I carry myself on ph?  I'm fun and gives no lick of a dam on ph right?  Well in real life, my life is like a funny skit for youtube.  Here's the thing though.  My natural self is always fun first.  I like to give no eff and just have fun with my date, cracking jokes, just trying to make her laugh.  Humor is the recipe for some women right?  I mean if I was a chick, I would love a guy like myself, always happy go lucky, all the time.  Who wouldn't want to be me?   :2funny:

However, after a few tries, some women stopped laughing at your jokes.   You try to tell them something and they be like millenniums and be multi tasking and looking at their phones.  I'm sure she did not listened to what I just said.  Oh she has a bone for humor alright.  Not from me that is cuz she giggles and laughs to whatever it is that she be watching on her phone. 

It is then that I snapped.  I stopped feeding her jokes.  I stopped catering to her needs.  I stopped babysitting her azz.  I just totally stopped and all I could think about is the grass is greener on the other side and I'm about to ditch her azz for another female.  I became my other personality, the james bond type, the I give a dayam about you cuz I no care about you so dump me already and make my day. 

When you change, the most amazing things happened.  I kinda questioned their sanity and can tell that something is wrong.  You did a 360 degrees make over and you are not like yourself anymore.  I have become the worst of myself, the matured guy that she always wanted.  Before, it was like... So what you want to eat?  She's like, I don't know, what is there good to eat?  If she don't eat, I don't eat either.  Cute right? 

Well now, the james bond guy be like.  So what you want to eat?  She's undecided.  I ended up buying my own meal like screw you and your princess self.  I went and eat by myself, concentrating on my food was better than looking at her azz.  I no longer walked side by side with her.  I walked further and faster like I'm a single guy.  It actually feels different but good for a change.  I was the cut dry kind of a guy.  I don't crack jokes no more, I'm a serious kind of a guy, something like your daddy kind of a guy, so strict and ish.  I don't like it but I got no choice but to change. 

Amazing thing happened.  She ended up opened up a little bit more.  She actually likes a serious guy and I found out that this type of a woman likes their men like a james bond 007 smooth character kind of a guy.  Women like these wants a man to take charge but at the same time, could slap their azz if they were out of tune.  The abusive type, you smelling what I'm saying?  I'm am so uncomfortable with this new role but it is working.  I do not and have never abuse any women but some women out there are drawn to jerks.  It keeps them in check. 

So the lesson here is this.  You have to see what your partner is attractive to.  You might discover it by accident.  I don't know what role women play but you could play the ditzy dumb blond and see how he reacts and then you play the sophisticated professional person and see how he reacts.  Some men are dumb, they don't care what role you play, as long as you look pretty for them..  As if right? 

I think imma have to dump this one.  I think my relationship is heading for doomsday.  I think this chick here likes me best when I reminded her of her abusive ex.  Sorry babe, I only know how to be myself, the true self.  I made it ugly so she can dump me but she's attractive to that trait as well, what a guy is suppose to do?   :2funny:

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2020, 08:16:32 AM »
I'll tell you what I just learned and maybe you can try the equivalent of my story.  Nothing is a guaranteed though cuz guys are still that dense and stupid.  Women on the other hand.... well just hear me out. 

I only know how to play 2 roles or 2 faces like being bi polar.  How do I carry myself on ph?  I'm fun and gives no lick of a dam on ph right?  Well in real life, my life is like a funny skit for youtube.  Here's the thing though.  My natural self is always fun first.  I like to give no eff and just have fun with my date, cracking jokes, just trying to make her laugh.  Humor is the recipe for some women right?  I mean if I was a chick, I would love a guy like myself, always happy go lucky, all the time.  Who wouldn't want to be me?   :2funny:

However, after a few tries, some women stopped laughing at your jokes.   You try to tell them something and they be like millenniums and be multi tasking and looking at their phones.  I'm sure she did not listened to what I just said.  Oh she has a bone for humor alright.  Not from me that is cuz she giggles and laughs to whatever it is that she be watching on her phone. 

It is then that I snapped.  I stopped feeding her jokes.  I stopped catering to her needs.  I stopped babysitting her azz.  I just totally stopped and all I could think about is the grass is greener on the other side and I'm about to ditch her azz for another female.  I became my other personality, the james bond type, the I give a dayam about you cuz I no care about you so dump me already and make my day. 

When you change, the most amazing things happened.  I kinda questioned their sanity and can tell that something is wrong.  You did a 360 degrees make over and you are not like yourself anymore.  I have become the worst of myself, the matured guy that she always wanted.  Before, it was like... So what you want to eat?  She's like, I don't know, what is there good to eat?  If she don't eat, I don't eat either.  Cute right? 

Well now, the james bond guy be like.  So what you want to eat?  She's undecided.  I ended up buying my own meal like screw you and your princess self.  I went and eat by myself, concentrating on my food was better than looking at her azz.  I no longer walked side by side with her.  I walked further and faster like I'm a single guy.  It actually feels different but good for a change.  I was the cut dry kind of a guy.  I don't crack jokes no more, I'm a serious kind of a guy, something like your daddy kind of a guy, so strict and ish.  I don't like it but I got no choice but to change. 

Amazing thing happened.  She ended up opened up a little bit more.  She actually likes a serious guy and I found out that this type of a woman likes their men like a james bond 007 smooth character kind of a guy.  Women like these wants a man to take charge but at the same time, could slap their azz if they were out of tune.  The abusive type, you smelling what I'm saying?  I'm am so uncomfortable with this new role but it is working.  I do not and have never abuse any women but some women out there are drawn to jerks.  It keeps them in check. 

So the lesson here is this.  You have to see what your partner is attractive to.  You might discover it by accident.  I don't know what role women play but you could play the ditzy dumb blond and see how he reacts and then you play the sophisticated professional person and see how he reacts.  Some men are dumb, they don't care what role you play, as long as you look pretty for them..  As if right? 

I think imma have to dump this one.  I think my relationship is heading for doomsday.  I think this chick here likes me best when I reminded her of her abusive ex.  Sorry babe, I only know how to be myself, the true self.  I made it ugly so she can dump me but she's attractive to that trait as well, what a guy is suppose to do?   :2funny:

The word I'm looking for is sophisticated.  Reason why I'm not married?  I'm not daddy material and older chicks that I'm dating are looking for sophisticated males to settle down with. 

They say to date women your age.  I did and I get damned.  Girls 10 years my jr will understand me more but society will also damned me for it.  I just can't see the world in black or white and be sophisticated like most dads out there.  I see the world in colors too so lighten up and laugh a little shall you?   :2funny:

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2020, 04:50:39 PM »
I was physically attracted to this one guy for a while. We both feel the same. But every time we meet up, I can't make myself kiss him. We had an awesome texting relationship.. .always in constant communication and we talk about everything's in life and everything seem fine and I can see myself with him but its when I meet him that I can't get physical with him, as in holding hand and kissing. My body freezes up and I feel uncomfortably weird... so nothing ever happens. Then I went on another date with a very sweet guy, really good looking too. We had so much fun that we ended up going on three dates in a row one weekend.. but I couldn't kiss him either at the end of the date. I felt repulsed by it. Was the chemistry not strong enough? I thought it was weird. Why can't I kiss these people whom I seem to like...was the sparks not high enough?
It was something that happened many months ago but I thought it was strange... how our mind and body works...lol

Offline Joycompany

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 04:56:04 PM »
Dating seems so draining!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2020, 05:15:45 PM »
I was physically attracted to this one guy for a while. We both feel the same. But every time we meet up, I can't make myself kiss him. We had an awesome texting relationship.. .always in constant communication and we talk about everything's in life and everything seem fine and I can see myself with him but its when I meet him that I can't get physical with him, as in holding hand and kissing. My body freezes up and I feel uncomfortably weird... so nothing ever happens. Then I went on another date with a very sweet guy, really good looking too. We had so much fun that we ended up going on three dates in a row one weekend.. but I couldn't kiss him either at the end of the date. I felt repulsed by it. Was the chemistry not strong enough? I thought it was weird. Why can't I kiss these people whom I seem to like...was the sparks not high enough?
It was something that happened many months ago but I thought it was strange... how our mind and body works...lol

You can always kiss me.  I don't need a relationship with you either.  If you are more uglier than I am, I am willing to give my body to science.  If you are more prettier than I am, you need to drink up so I can look like that beautiful filter you got on your phone which makes me more kissable. 

Advertisements