Advertisement

Author Topic: A submissive woman/wife?  (Read 713 times)

Offline Rebel

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
A submissive woman/wife?
« on: January 17, 2020, 12:22:30 AM »
What are your thoughts on a woman who is submissive? Do you see her as a weak woman? Do u think woman should be submissive to their man?
And to the submissive woman. How do you be submissive in this day in age?  Was it a choice?

I'm asking bc the guy I'm seeing had asked me to be "submissive" and he wanted me to "carry and act like an old fashion housewife" I cringed at this bc I'm too crazy for this and told him he's nuts... lol But in all honestly, if the right man comes along and whip me in my place maybe I will be submissive, not now bc I wouldn't know how

« Last Edit: January 17, 2020, 12:24:43 AM by Rebel »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: A submissive woman/wife?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 07:45:13 AM »
Some women want their men to be submissive to them. Are you one of those ladies women?

What are your thoughts on a woman who is submissive? Do you see her as a weak woman? Do u think woman should be submissive to their man?
And to the submissive woman. How do you be submissive in this day in age?  Was it a choice?

I'm asking bc the guy I'm seeing had asked me to be "submissive" and he wanted me to "carry and act like an old fashion housewife" I cringed at this bc I'm too crazy for this and told him he's nuts... lol But in all honestly, if the right man comes along and whip me in my place maybe I will be submissive, not now bc I wouldn't know how

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: A submissive woman/wife?
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2020, 04:54:15 PM »
Depends on the situation and woman as some enjoys being submissive but some don't...

Advertisements