Advertisement

Author Topic: BudLight Virus  (Read 2334 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
BudLight Virus
« on: January 28, 2020, 03:40:06 AM »
It has jumped to 65% in 1 day.  This is starting to become an epidemic.  Are you hmong talking about it in your own family household? 

Here's the good.

Majority of them cases are in mainland china with deaths are there.  We are good for now but still, we must educate our families and friends to take precaution measures here in the states.  As silly as it may seen, protect yourself by wearing mask if you are in public, especially around china looking people.  Better to just law low and stay home instead.  Go to your china man store to stock up on your china man fish sauce during off peak hours to avoid people. 

Treat it like a common cold.  Wear mask, wash your hands often and use sanitizer.  Stock up on them lysol spray and start spraying.   Be extra careful or just get out of harms way when you see anyone coughing or sneezing. 

Deaths are usually by them older people it seems like.  Good thing is that it is not as contagious as air bourn like the tuberculosis outbreak of the past.  Good thing is death rate is vs the total infection rate is at under 10% right now so for ever 10 people, 1 die.  Mers or middle eastern camel disease is 30% or 3 out of 10 will die. 

The bad. 

Other countries are already avoiding chinese people from entering their countries for now.  It is all a part of a quarantine process.  IF it was not humans but a pile of pigs, they would have close them borders and burn them all by now.  Kill off the virus like how we kill polio and what not.  Remember that the virus wants to grow and live too.  It needs to infect to survive of its own species. 

Continue to keep an eye on the news and be educated about this disease.  It is starting to get serious worldwide.  I got a cousin going solo in vietnam right now.  He will be catching his overly in shanghai before going to the states.  Once here, I'm going to put his azz under quarantine too.  14 days is the incubation period.  God, allah, smurf, we need all the help we can get. 

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Re: BudLight Virus
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 03:45:49 AM »
Conspiracy theory has it that it was started by a bio tech company.  They have the vaccine but to be profitable, they must infect and so their stocks can go up. 

The Chinese government may be at fault for withholding the true stats.  They are protecting their own interest and does not want the world to think of them as being the nasty country.  So the numbers might not be accurate at first reported cuz they do not want an outbreak scare because their economy is at stake here.  No incoming eco tourism dollars and even on lockdown, streets are empty so no money is being exchange thus why the market is reacting to it.  STocks and dow jones dropped big time today. 

So yeah, the chinese government may be hiding information.   They only releases more info cuz they know that right about now, they fawked up.  They needed the help of the world.  They can't contain and do this all by themselves.  The president xi of china will also be weighted upon as well.  So far, if the country is doing good, he gets all the praises so lets see how he will fare at a time of a national crisis like this. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 06:31:52 AM »
the virus is still really weak
we need it to mutate and change form into a more deadly virus
where if you catch it in the morning.... you die by nightfall

too many people
gotta reduce our population by half

need another black death plague
you know what i mean

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 09:54:22 AM »
You haven’t seen the power of the Budlight virus if you haven’t gone to Hmong parties.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 11:18:57 AM »
pretty soon all the people that die will come back alive as zombies and then it will be the end of the world  :o

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 12:38:44 PM »
You haven’t seen the power of the Budlight virus if you haven’t gone to Hmong parties.

LOL

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 03:26:49 PM »

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 08:53:12 PM »
So we got 240 or so american diplomat and their families being flown in tomorrow from wuhan to california but not to sfo or lax though.  They are being rerouted to ontario califorinia, a boonies desert city in southern california.  I guess this is a quarantine process but decisions will be made to what and how the u.s. government is going to do this.  They already set up beds and tvs for them to watch the superbowl on sunday. 

Incubation period is 14 days but some may get to be released earlier like half, after more testing on them turns out to be negative.  They will fly back to where you guys are at and they will infect you guys later. 

How charming is that? 

My cousin is flying in from vietnam sometime this week.  His layover is in shanghai.  He will get quarantine check at sfo. 

Then I will see him at his house and he will infect me and I will go on PH and will infect you guys too.  How charming is that? 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2020, 10:53:51 PM »
Bro

Gotta wait till the virus mutates
Into Something more deadly
Death Number is still too low

More people die to suicide today
Than your virus

God did not created man...man created god

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2020, 02:16:10 PM »
Lots of fake news about this budlight viruses are out.  Do your own research. 

I talked to my chinese china man from mainland china co worker and the guy has his own conspiracy theory.  He said that the chinese government was testing a bio warfare agent and it got out of hand.  Now if you the government knows that you fawked up, you are going to do your best to play damage control.   Could this be the reason why their commie governments are not releasing the real numbers to this virus outbreak?  Maybe it is too late cuz mass hysteria is already happening with the closing down of boarders and streets looking like a scene from a zombie brain eating invasion of some sort. 

I don't know what is true but I know this as a fact though.

The numbers may be off cuz the hospitals are getting bombarded with a big flood of patients.  They get tested but the results are not in.  Lagging lagging so therefore, you get a different number.  Then by the following day or so, results are in and the numbers inflated to 60 folds overnight. 

The infection rate is quicker and faster but the mortality death rate is still at 2% which is lower than the sars or mers of the past.  The culprit now they say are bats.   Bats are like dirty rodents or rats of the sewer.  How clean are they?  Like homeless people, how clean are they?  Bats are worse cuz they can fly and with that, let me chit on your face and be done with the whole city at that. 

Of all them cases, most to all are chinese.  So have you been discriminated because we look like china looking people?  They might give you the cold shoulder or staying far away from you.  Forgive them for they are ill-educated, just like how we once feared the aids viruses. 

I say fear not.  Wear a mask if you may but do it because your azz is sick and you don't want to infect other people or wear that mask to prevent yourself from our other common flu viruses.  If you wear your mask in fear of this coronovirus here in the states then you too are ill-educated.  The numbers of infected here in the states are low and if anything, they would have captured a majority of them at your local international terminals before being released into the wild. 

What is the count so far?  7000+ infected worldwide and at least 170 deaths so far with a majority of them are old farts.  The thanos theory.  Thinning out the world's population cuz too many cot dayam chinese in this world. 

I feel bad for them china looking folks here in the states who are coughing and having cold like symptoms right now.  They may be coronvirus negative but them stares in public by the white folks.  Now you know what it feels like to be discriminated against. 

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2020, 02:46:23 PM »
ITS A GAME COMING TO REAL LIFE NOW  :o

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2020, 03:11:44 PM »
So we got 240 or so american diplomat and their families being flown in tomorrow from wuhan to california but not to sfo or lax though.  They are being rerouted to ontario califorinia, a boonies desert city in southern california.  I guess this is a quarantine process but decisions will be made to what and how the u.s. government is going to do this.  They already set up beds and tvs for them to watch the superbowl on sunday. 

Incubation period is 14 days but some may get to be released earlier like half, after more testing on them turns out to be negative.  They will fly back to where you guys are at and they will infect you guys later. 

How charming is that? 

My cousin is flying in from vietnam sometime this week.  His layover is in shanghai.  He will get quarantine check at sfo. 

Then I will see him at his house and he will infect me and I will go on PH and will infect you guys too.  How charming is that?

Duma, you better not be infecting PH people!   :knuppel2:  Keep your infection to yourself!   :P  ;D

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2020, 03:18:48 PM »
Lots of fake news about this budlight viruses are out.  Do your own research. 

I talked to my chinese china man from mainland china co worker and the guy has his own conspiracy theory.  He said that the chinese government was testing a bio warfare agent and it got out of hand.  Now if you the government knows that you fawked up, you are going to do your best to play damage control.   Could this be the reason why their commie governments are not releasing the real numbers to this virus outbreak?  Maybe it is too late cuz mass hysteria is already happening with the closing down of boarders and streets looking like a scene from a zombie brain eating invasion of some sort. 

I don't know what is true but I know this as a fact though.

The numbers may be off cuz the hospitals are getting bombarded with a big flood of patients.  They get tested but the results are not in.  Lagging lagging so therefore, you get a different number.  Then by the following day or so, results are in and the numbers inflated to 60 folds overnight. 

The infection rate is quicker and faster but the mortality death rate is still at 2% which is lower than the sars or mers of the past.  The culprit now they say are bats.   Bats are like dirty rodents or rats of the sewer.  How clean are they?  Like homeless people, how clean are they?  Bats are worse cuz they can fly and with that, let me chit on your face and be done with the whole city at that. 

Of all them cases, most to all are chinese.  So have you been discriminated because we look like china looking people?  They might give you the cold shoulder or staying far away from you.  Forgive them for they are ill-educated, just like how we once feared the aids viruses. 

I say fear not.  Wear a mask if you may but do it because your azz is sick and you don't want to infect other people or wear that mask to prevent yourself from our other common flu viruses.  If you wear your mask in fear of this coronovirus here in the states then you too are ill-educated.  The numbers of infected here in the states are low and if anything, they would have captured a majority of them at your local international terminals before being released into the wild. 

What is the count so far?  7000+ infected worldwide and at least 170 deaths so far with a majority of them are old farts.  The thanos theory.  Thinning out the world's population cuz too many cot dayam chinese in this world. 

I feel bad for them china looking folks here in the states who are coughing and having cold like symptoms right now.  They may be coronvirus negative but them stares in public by the white folks.  Now you know what it feels like to be discriminated against.

DuMa, why are you so cute today?   :-* ;D

But yeah, I haven't been getting any "suspicious you look Chinese, you may have coronavirus, stay the f away from me" stares.   ;D

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2021, 09:55:14 PM »
damn yo...!!!
it's mutating like i predicted
they say all these new version are like 50-70% more contagious

hahaha