Advertisement

Author Topic: if BERNIE SANDER win and have his way with SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE  (Read 7223 times)

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: if BERNIE SANDER win and have his way with SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2020, 06:17:53 AM »
That's my perspective... but you get all territorial.

I will make a bet with you
By or before summer end
Oil and my XLE which i took a small position in
Will be up???

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2020, 06:34:39 AM »
I will make a bet with you
By or before summer end
Oil and my XLE which i took a small position in
Will be up???

HR,

You got an ego problem and it's something you need to check at the door.  The desire to be right or feel right or be validated by others, that's destructive.  I don't know oil and don't care for oil.  You do your thing.  Like we both agreed on, but you keep trying to change it into a competition, sharing is caring because we need to learn more about the white man's game.  Stick to this mindset and perspective in all your writings and actions.  I would respect you 10x more if your behaviors were consistent with what we discussed.  Consistent behaviors are educating, inspiring, supporting and uplifting each other as brothers to learn how to navigate the whitemans world.  Inconsistent behaviors are competing with each other to put another down, calling another brother names, making fun of another brother for their own personal flaws, etc...  Take a SERIOUS reflection on what I wrote brother, and then you will begin to make that journey at a much more accelerated pace.  How do I know this?  I use to be you too, young, hot head, smart, competitive, etc...

« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 06:46:04 AM by w1s3m0n »

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2020, 06:55:09 AM »
HR,

You got an ego problem and it's something you need to check at the door.  The desire to be right or feel right or be validated by others, that's destructive.  I don't know oil and don't care for oil.  You do your thing.  Like we both agreed on, but you keep trying to change it into a competition, sharing is caring because we need to learn more about the white man's game.  Stick to this mindset and perspective in all your writings and actions.  I would respect you 10x more if your behaviors were consistent with what we discussed.  Consistent behaviors are educating, inspiring, supporting and uplifting each other as brothers to learn how to navigate the whitemans world.  Inconsistent behaviors are competing with each other to put another down, calling another brother names, making fun of another brother for their own personal flaws, etc...  Take a SERIOUS reflection on what I wrote brother, and then you will begin to make that journey at a much more accelerated pace.  How do I know this?  I use to be you too, young, hot head, smart, competitive, etc...

bro...

it's not an ego problem...
im trying help my hmong brother out
i make tons of thread on how to invest and open account...the RIGHT WAY
i warn people to stay away from BITCOIN, CURRENCY TRADING, BIOTECH, etc...

i told you to put some money in OIL
my XLE is already up on premarket
could have make some easy man

i've been in this white man's game too long man

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2020, 07:15:10 AM »
i'm telling you man
if BERNIE and the democrat has it way with the single payer

all these healthcare insurance companies going come crashing down
like house of cards

who know
maybe they will switch over to selling flood, fire, hurricane, life, car, insurance...et c  (climate change)

LOL

i just warning you to plan your exit strategy

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2020, 09:30:13 AM »
I'm signing off...wasting time here.

I just missed my OPGN run... :((

OHHHH SPOOKY

$OPGN
down -15%    today
lol and you want to talk about my 35% correction

classic pump and dump
don't be the one holding the bag   O0

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2020, 09:53:07 AM »
OHHHH SPOOKY

$OPGN
down -15%    today
lol and you want to talk about my 35% correction

classic pump and dump
don't be the one holding the bag   O0

You need to assess hold time in your analysis brother.  As a daytrader, my hold time are seconds to minutes...not hours.  Hours are like years, and days are a lifetime.  Thankfully, I cleared my day trading positions as I always do.  Never hold and hope.  I know someone who got stuck and is holding and hoping.  I tell them, sell at a loss and start trading.  They want to double down, I said a bad idea because it may get worst.  They double down...it gets worst.  Yeah, I know the game...it's all pump and dump, you buy LOW on breakouts and sell HIGH on volume.  Let the corrections happen...witho ut volatility to create market inefficiency how can traders take advantage of the market?  Volatility is part of the game.  I want massive volatility.  I made bank trading the virus stocks on volatility.  I didn't fret it...buy low/sell high.  If you get caught slipping, minimize loss and get on with life.  It happens.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2020, 09:57:23 AM »
Btw, I said in a recession indices are going to correct by 35%.  Since you believe the market is OVER-VALUED how can you promote buying an OVER-VALUED market index?  Makes sense?  Or are you trying to be right again?  Let the ego go man.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2020, 10:16:18 AM »
Btw, I said in a recession indices are going to correct by 35%.  Since you believe the market is OVER-VALUED how can you promote buying an OVER-VALUED market index?  Makes sense?  Or are you trying to be right again?  Let the ego go man.

lol

35% is more of a recession
correction are more like 10%

your $OPGN had a -15% correction today
everyday is a correction and recession in the BIOTECH sector

hahahah

c'mon man
don't be giving people bad advice

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2020, 10:19:16 AM »
You need to assess hold time in your analysis brother.  As a daytrader, my hold time are seconds to minutes...not hours.  Hours are like years, and days are a lifetime.  Thankfully, I cleared my day trading positions as I always do.  Never hold and hope.  I know someone who got stuck and is holding and hoping.  I tell them, sell at a loss and start trading.  They want to double down, I said a bad idea because it may get worst.  They double down...it gets worst.  Yeah, I know the game...it's all pump and dump, you buy LOW on breakouts and sell HIGH on volume.  Let the corrections happen...witho ut volatility to create market inefficiency how can traders take advantage of the market?  Volatility is part of the game.  I want massive volatility.  I made bank trading the virus stocks on volatility.  I didn't fret it...buy low/sell high.  If you get caught slipping, minimize loss and get on with life.  It happens.

friend don't let friend drive drunk
shouldn't be doing that to your friend
scamming them on useless BIOTECH STOCK

ask him to read some of my TRUE investment thread and forum here

it is slow, long, buy and hold, dollar cost average every paycheck in and wait 30-40 years and win

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
it is one of my lazy one man fund

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2020, 11:24:56 AM »
Bro,

Don't need to picture because like I said, I don't have an ego problem like you posting about my gains on the index.  You presented the slow and steady using DCA in a 401k.  I presented the intraday trading method.  I respect your game, but you don't respect the trading game.  Just because you don't understand it, and yes, 90% are losers, 5% barely inch out but there is a 5% that makes loot.  It's just like real life.  90% of the people live paycheck to paycheck.  While the 3% live in nice houses.  It's all about MINDSET.  You don't have an open mindset.  You discredit anything you don't understand versus asking is do people make legit money doing this and can I do it.

You can keep posting about you NO SKILL require but tried and true method, but don't make it sound like you have any level of skill.  Anybody could have done what you did, and that's the beautiful part.  What I am presenting, requires a lot of hardwork and studying.  The sad part is many lose, and the beautiful is a few.

Just sharing my perspective and my experiences.

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2020, 12:06:54 PM »
Bro,

Don't need to picture because like I said, I don't have an ego problem like you posting about my gains on the index.  You presented the slow and steady using DCA in a 401k.  I presented the intraday trading method.  I respect your game, but you don't respect the trading game.  Just because you don't understand it, and yes, 90% are losers, 5% barely inch out but there is a 5% that makes loot.  It's just like real life.  90% of the people live paycheck to paycheck.  While the 3% live in nice houses.  It's all about MINDSET.  You don't have an open mindset.  You discredit anything you don't understand versus asking is do people make legit money doing this and can I do it.

You can keep posting about you NO SKILL require but tried and true method, but don't make it sound like you have any level of skill.  Anybody could have done what you did, and that's the beautiful part.  What I am presenting, requires a lot of hardwork and studying.  The sad part is many lose, and the beautiful is a few.

Just sharing my perspective and my experiences.

I think you are scared
One of those 90% trader who fail
Thats why you get offensive when i ask for PIC and SCREENSHOT

Also why you trading in this bull market ???
Just buy and hold

I told you i only trade ETF

401k is work only and has limited fund

Im for real

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2020, 12:10:48 PM »
You saw my screenshot, where i drop $5.4k on XLE
Im for real

Put my money where my mouth is

You just wishing and watching after the results
You gotta bet before

Online hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2020, 12:35:36 PM »
wisemon

you lead your friend down that BIOTECH (down that rabbit hole)
chasing big number and fast money
now he's holding the bag and can't get out
probably lose 50-90% of his money

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2020, 03:51:49 PM »
wisemon

you lead your friend down that BIOTECH (down that rabbit hole)
chasing big number and fast money
now he's holding the bag and can't get out
probably lose 50-90% of his money

HR,

As someone who purports himself to be a good community member, you make up stuff and lies about other members of the community.  How can you say you support your Hmong people when you are constantly tearing us down?  I am very confused if you are who you say you are, an brother who likes to help, or a brother who likes to tear another down.  Perhaps this is why other members attack you because you cannot be honest and truthful and you have to make up lies about other people to make yourself feel good.  Like I keep telling you, you have an ego problem.

My friend who is losing money did it to himself without my knowledge.  In fact, many times I've told him the index are safer and better if you don't know enough about the market.  But he insists he's going to crack the code...So I say go for it...make sure you backtest.

So there is the truth, and you should be ashamed of yourself for making stuff about me to slander me.  Now I understand why others have so little respect for you.  I don't think you deserve any.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 04, 2020, 03:57:32 PM »
I made over 1k trading that.  It was an example to show you.  Today I bought TSLA and now I'm shorting it.

Do you even know what TRADING is, and how TRADING is very different form INVESTING?

lol

35% is more of a recession
correction are more like 10%

your $OPGN had a -15% correction today
everyday is a correction and recession in the BIOTECH sector

hahahah

c'mon man
don't be giving people bad advice

Advertisements