Advertisement

Author Topic: wisemon...you okay brother????...i try to warn you about $TWLO $150 call option  (Read 4141 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Greed kills man...He was up to 100k on TSLA and didn't sell...damn... I would have sold on the quickness!  Today I was greedy too and that's how I lost 1.6k...YTEN didn't do a continuation like MYO and I didn't sell on 1st red tick and so I got screwed holding down to support being broken..   :(

The other thing is I recall when I was in my late twenties I made a biotech play and it shoots up 150% and I made 30k...I held like a moron.  Sold at a loss a week later because I thought it was going to go to the MOON like a noob.   :2funny:  Always take profit...but greed kills..

Guys it's just money.  You're still young, you can go out and make more.
Spend it however you want, or invest it in whatever method you want. 

One of my nephew was playing TSLA options that one crazy day, he was up $100k and didn't sell.
Next day it dropped so hard, not sure how much he got out of that.  Point is ... you lose some, you win some.

End of the day, you live with it, learn and move on.

Some like the slow and steady tortoise way using index funds.  Some want to go the hare way and play aggressive.  There's no right or wrong way, it's just your way.

In any case, why not embrace both?  They both work for different people.  As well, many people like myself, do both.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 05:12:38 PM by w1s3m0n »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Greed kills man...He was up to 100k on TSLA and didn't sell...damn... I would have sold on the quickness!  Today I was greedy too and that's how I lost 1.6k...YTEN didn't do a continuation like MYO and I didn't sell on 1st red tick and so I got screwed holding down to support being broken..   :(

The other thing is I recall when I was in my late twenties I made a biotech play and it shoots up 150% and I made 30k...I held like a moron.  Sold at a loss a week later because I thought it was going to go to the MOON like a noob.   :2funny:  Always take profit...but greed kills..

-$1.6k
-$30k

Lol. Damnnnn.  Thats my wife RAV4
Don’t even need a down payment

And here we are
These PH gang trying to all jump on me
For telling the truth

Yall make a fuzz about my $5
But....... cricket... on $1.6 or $30k

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Best if you don’t show us a PIC
Can’t stomach it

-$2k to -$5k loss

Wooooo

Thats a nice one week getaway to disney world
Being honest, if my wife finds out im gambling like that
I will become a hmong homeless, like monkey bee yang

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
HR,

You are only reflecting on your personal skills.  if you can't even be a bean counter, you probably don't have the chops to do day trading.  Stick to the total market index because historically you cannot lose.  So let's just put it at that.

Best if you don’t show us a PIC
Can’t stomach it

-$2k to -$5k loss

Wooooo

Thats a nice one week getaway to disney world
Being honest, if my wife finds out im gambling like that
I will become a hmong homeless, like monkey bee yang

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
HR,

You are only reflecting on your personal skills.  if you can't even be a bean counter, you probably don't have the chops to do day trading.  Stick to the total market index because historically you cannot lose.  So let's just put it at that.

Losing -$30k???
Damnnnn
I won’t even have the face to come in here
And tell everyone “im a good day trader”

/loseface

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Losing -$30k???
Damnnnn
I won’t even have the face to come in here
And tell everyone “im a good day trader”

/loseface

How about making 100k too?  All you can think about is your losses, and you never focus on your successes.  It's why you cannot be a professional accountant and you sell yourself short as a 20k employee   BROTHER!  WAKE THE duck UP.  YOU GOT POTENTIAL.  STOP BEING SCARED.  BE VULNERABLE, BE BRAVE.  YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!  DO YOU NEED MY HELP?

DM if you need help.  I honestly love helping those who want to help themselves too. 

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
How about making 100k too?  All you can think about is your losses, and you never focus on your successes.  It's why you cannot be a professional accountant and you sell yourself short as a 20k employee   BROTHER!  WAKE THE duck UP.  YOU GOT POTENTIAL.  STOP BEING SCARED.  BE VULNERABLE, BE BRAVE.  YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!  DO YOU NEED MY HELP?

DM if you need help.  I honestly love helping those who want to help themselves too.

Pretty sure, he say -$100k loss
You got gambling addiction
Should seek help

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Fear is what is stopping you!  You need a paradigm shift in your attitude or you will stay exactly where you are at...  Why do you feel you don't deserve to make 100k?  Why do you think you can't be a 1%?  REACH BEYOND THE STARS!  Everyone is born with the god-spark...we are all equals but our perspective and interpretation of the reality is different and so the outcome are different!  Essentially, the 1% says, I can, and the 99% I can't.

Pretty sure, he say -$100k loss
You got gambling addiction
Should seek help

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 03:30:51 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Fear is what is stopping you!  You need a paradigm shift in your attitude or you will stay exactly where you are at...  Why do you feel you don't deserve to make 100k?  Why do you think you can't be a 1%?  REACH BEYOND THE STARS!  Everyone is born with the god-spark...we are all equals but our perspective and interpretation of the reality is different and so the outcome are different!  Essentially, the 1% says, I can, and the 99% I can't.

Bro

If you going tell a story
At least tell it right
Pretty sure he say -$100k loss

Thats alot of benjamin $$$$

People kill and murder each other for less than that

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
Bro

If you going tell a story
At least tell it right
Pretty sure he say -$100k loss

Thats alot of benjamin $$$$

People kill and murder each other for less than that

You might kill for 100k...but not me.  I value my life much, much higher.  See you gotta break out of that redneck thinking from Wisconsin.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
You might kill for 100k...but not me.  I value my life much, much higher.  See you gotta break out of that redneck thinking from Wisconsin.

Hmong redneck yo
I can’t wait to for the whitebass run

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Hmong redneck yo

NOT surprised based on what other PH members have said about your "reading" and "math" skills...

Like this post: +1

Advertisements