Advertisement

Author Topic: let's talk about $TSLA...i don't think battery and autonomous are the future :(  (Read 877 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
first of all, i'm all for the "CLEAN ENERGY"
save the planet thing

but i don't think this is the future, man
the mineral to make the battery are limited

autonomous will require a completed overhaul of all the highways and road (including poor countries)
good luck getting that pass and subsidize in the congress/government

i live in wisconsin
and i have YET to see a tesla car here yet
im thinking maybe its the snow

what do i see in the future???
i see free public transportion
kinda like in new york ( minus the fee and old trains)
i see bullet train, hyperloop,

« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 09:53:22 AM by hmgROCK »

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
China and Japan have the right strategy for mass transit.  It's only in America where our leaders are morons who cannot govern and create an effective policy for their citizens because the lobbyist fills their pockets for re-election.  All the shameful lobby money and Americans ignore it.

Look at the rise of China and Korea.  Their political leaders wanted their country to do well and played the long game.  Our political leaders want to leverage the influence to be millionaires.  Clinton, Obama...prime suspect.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
China and Japan have the right strategy for mass transit.  It's only in America where our leaders are morons who cannot govern and create an effective policy for their citizens because the lobbyist fills their pockets for re-election.  All the shameful lobby money and Americans ignore it.

Look at the rise of China and Korea.  Their political leaders wanted their country to do well and played the long game.  Our political leaders want to leverage the influence to be millionaires.  Clinton, Obama...prime suspect.

electric car ain't going solve this
you need FREE yes.... i say it  FREE public transportation
trust me, i will ride the bus everyday but it stop running at night and i work at night
a lot of folks will ride it, look at new york,
everyone and their mother rides the train there

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Visit Shenzhen or HK.  They have the most amazing mass transit.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Someone once told me that if you want to see if a company is going in the right direction, look at them on their after hours like are they working on the weekend and offering overtime pay? 

I'm no whistle blower but my boys are telsa workers and ahem, I don't work for tesla but where I'm at, I can see Tesla   :2funny:

Tesla is not just one big manufacturing company here in fremont ca.  They have a few office buildings nearby that admin and higher executives are at.  A few times driving by, you can see their manufacturing play by play.  Not only are they renting out these buildings but doing so because they needed a place with a big parking space to store their tesla vehicles at night time and by day time is when they ship these vehicles out.  Production is good when you see such a thing.  Things are changing though.  As of today, the street by the highway, we in california folks calling it the frontage road is used as an overnight parking spot for them truckers, well they are banning all vehicles from parking there.  Partly blaming it on them homeless people who are starting to taking over this stretch of the road.  So that means them project managers are going to have to figure out another way for the logistic part.  This could mean a loss in some revenues as they might rent out another space to run their overflow logistics.  Not to be worry, it is a just a small dip. 

Tesla was rising due to them upping up their production in china's plant but the virus I'm telling you, it is slowing everybody down. 

China got their first car delivered just recently.  Competition will be fierce as gm will want a piece of this pie as well.

What kind of people do you think will go for a tesla if money is not an issue?  To me, tesla people are apple phone user people.  If you like apple products you will fit well with tesla.  I'm an android guy and not a millennium so I don't fancy them tesla.  Plus when you see them all the time on the road here in silicone implant valley, it doesn't strikes my fancy anymore.  I saw my first tesla back in the early days, the S model and I was impressed.  It was that sexy.  Not now though.  The model 3 killed it plus everything new was intriguing until you understand it and the fascination goes away fast.  Even at $25K a vehicle, I wouldn't buy it.  That is just my personal choice.  I'll force myself to buy one if regulation forces me to buy one like gas powered vehicles become obsolete. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Someone once told me that if you want to see if a company is going in the right direction, look at them on their after hours like are they working on the weekend and offering overtime pay? 

I'm no whistle blower but my boys are telsa workers and ahem, I don't work for tesla but where I'm at, I can see Tesla   :2funny:

Tesla is not just one big manufacturing company here in fremont ca.  They have a few office buildings nearby that admin and higher executives are at.  A few times driving by, you can see their manufacturing play by play.  Not only are they renting out these buildings but doing so because they needed a place with a big parking space to store their tesla vehicles at night time and by day time is when they ship these vehicles out.  Production is good when you see such a thing.  Things are changing though.  As of today, the street by the highway, we in california folks calling it the frontage road is used as an overnight parking spot for them truckers, well they are banning all vehicles from parking there.  Partly blaming it on them homeless people who are starting to taking over this stretch of the road.  So that means them project managers are going to have to figure out another way for the logistic part.  This could mean a loss in some revenues as they might rent out another space to run their overflow logistics.  Not to be worry, it is a just a small dip. 

Tesla was rising due to them upping up their production in china's plant but the virus I'm telling you, it is slowing everybody down. 

China got their first car delivered just recently.  Competition will be fierce as gm will want a piece of this pie as well.

What kind of people do you think will go for a tesla if money is not an issue?  To me, tesla people are apple phone user people.  If you like apple products you will fit well with tesla.  I'm an android guy and not a millennium so I don't fancy them tesla.  Plus when you see them all the time on the road here in silicone implant valley, it doesn't strikes my fancy anymore.  I saw my first tesla back in the early days, the S model and I was impressed.  It was that sexy.  Not now though.  The model 3 killed it plus everything new was intriguing until you understand it and the fascination goes away fast.  Even at $25K a vehicle, I wouldn't buy it.  That is just my personal choice.  I'll force myself to buy one if regulation forces me to buy one like gas powered vehicles become obsolete.

haven't see any tesla car around here
don't know if you can drive it in the snow or not
people still driving old truck and SUV the most

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
haven't see any tesla car around here
don't know if you can drive it in the snow or not
people still driving old truck and SUV the most

I've seen it and I'm not surprised you "don't know"...As you don't know anything when it comes money and finance and fishing based on all the call outs by other PH members  ;D:

Advertisements