Advertisement

Author Topic: Suspend Your Disbelief and Pre-Programming.  (Read 1960 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Suspend Your Disbelief and Pre-Programming.
« on: February 09, 2020, 05:00:06 PM »
We live in a world in which we are taught DO THIS, and DO NOT DO THIS.  Throughout our entire life, we've been directed by authority figures on HOW TO LIVE.  It starts with our parents telling us right from wrong.  Then comes the teachers telling us what is good knowledge.  Then comes the professors telling how to apply new knowledge to become a professional.  Then come to your manager and supervisor telling us how to do our jobs properly.  Throughout our life, we've been pre-programmed on how to live and conduct ourselves.  For the MOST PART, these teachings are wisdom passed down from generation to generation, and they enable us to adapt and be well suited for society.  HOWEVER, if you have BIG dreams, and you want to live a FULFILLING LIFE, do what 95% of what people do isn't going to do that for you.  Yes, you can play the 401k game and do dollar-cost averaging for the next 30-40 years and be very disciplined putting all your nest egg into the stock market.  You will retire a millionaire by the time you are in your 60's.  This is a BIG WHAT IF they are not telling you.  What if you are like my Uncle who died a millionaire by the time he was 58 years old?  Short of 5 years to retirement?  What good is all that for?  Great for your wife and your kids, but what about you?!?!  You made the great sacrifice for THEM, and you didn't get to FULLY ENJOY LIFE, and for what?

If you want to be rich, you have to be a contrarian, meaning you have to think differently than the herd.  Yes, thinking differently is dangerous but if you build a strong belief, strong system, strong discipline, and strong execution, you can leave the safety of the herd and graze on greener pasture.  To do this, you must suspend the belief that average is acceptable.  You must suspend belief, that you cannot.  You must believe YOU CAN.  Everyone is going to tell you that you failed, and everyone is going to laugh at you when you fail.  Pick yourself up and try again.  Failure is merely the First Attempt In Learning.

When I was young, my father told me I probably won't amount to much because I had such poor behaviors.  People thought I would go to jail or be dead because I was very rough around the edges.  I was told to get a job at McDonald's and accept that as my fate.  I said no, no, and no.  I got my bachelor's degree.  I landed my first job making 50k+.  Bought my first car.  5 years later, my friend founded a company, and I join his company and we made it highly successful.  He was a millionaire.  He wasn't the best engineer but he had a big heart and a big belief that he can make it.  That was my first 6-figure job...a job I created for myself.  Afterward, I went o learn about business by working at some of the top companies managing their business but it wasn't lucrative because your limitation is by your level.  So I left with a goal to start my own business.  Right now I'm day trading.  I've always invested and swing a trade for over 15 years.  I've made enough to replace my salary.  To be honest, I'm afraid of losing my money, but that's a good thing...becaus e if I wasn't afraid, I'll probably lose the money.  Over this year, my goal is to 2x my income.  I don't know if I'll make it, but I'm not going to suspend my belief and believe that I can make it.  I'm literally eating everything I can find online and all the resources on trading.  I spend 18+ hours a day playing the market and studying the market.  My goal is to see if I can hit 100k this year.  I'm already 10% there.  I believe as my capital grows, and my experience grows I'll be able to increase my lot size and have better reflexes to execute my gains.

Capital is the only game in which you can compound your wealth.  Working 9-5 for someone isn't a solution unless you own the place.  I ain't greedy, if I earn 2-3M, I'm done working FOREVER.  Buy a big farm and be free.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
Re: Suspend Your Disbelief and Pre-Programming.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 06:12:57 PM »
Dude
You don’t need all of that
Everything is temporary
Including this life
When you die, nobody will even remember you

Im done with ice fishing
Just waiting for the walleye run

God did not created man...man created god

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 06:23:42 PM »
Its easy to win these fake money in a QE bull period
Wait till get into a bear market

You will get wipe out to zero

If you follow my post in here
I stop trading in the summer

No need to trade in a bull market

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 07:11:45 PM »
Money isn't important and "You don't need all that."

That's your reality and your perception.  Money is a tool, a catalyst, and an enabler.  It's a tool to open doors.  It's a catalyst to create new things.  It enables new experiences.  My family is going to travel to the national parks this summer for 3 months.  That's cool, isn't it?  It's only possible because of how we see the world.

This life is temporary.
This life is temporarily.  The Buddha said this, to live is to suffer.  King David in Ecclesiastes 1:18 says, "For much wisdom, comes much sorrow"  We live to learn and to experience.  Since we have the god spark, we will remember when we die.  Whether you return to the ancestors or to heaven, you will remember.  Whether you attain enlightenment or salvation, you will develop and grow from it.   

Nobody will remember you. 

God of the Universe knows you.  He cares for you.  Your ancestors know you, they care for you.

To whom do you cry out to in your darkest day and deepest despair?  Then you know and understand.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:18:23 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2020, 07:32:29 PM »
I’m a atheist, bro

God did not created men
Men created god (out of their imagination)
 O0

I still shaman/jesus with you because im cool like that

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2020, 07:49:40 PM »
I once debated with some of the top geneticists/scientists in the country at my workplace.  They got mad at me and I got voted off the island.  I told them books are written by authors.  Programs are coded by a programmer.  Then who created the DNA structure if not the grand designer?  It's the book of life.  It is the programming of our very nature.  Surely if you sat a computer there, it wouldn't program itself.  Surely if you sat a paper and pen it wouldn't write itself.  The simplest explanation is the right explanation.  OCCAM RAZORS.  We merely live in the simulation.

I have broken bread with all walks of life...even those who are into the occult.

I’m a atheist, bro

God did not created men
Men created god (out of their imagination)
 O0

I still shaman/jesus with you because im cool like that

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2020, 11:01:38 PM »
Dude

When you die, nobody will even remember you

I'm sure "nobody will even remember you" based on the way you carry yourself but some will be remembered...

Its easy to win these fake money ...

Because of your established reputation and behaviors, it's very "easy" for other PH members to catch you red handed for your "fake" posts..and that has been proven...

I’m a atheist, bro

Not so sure because you did post a photo of you praying to a dinosour at "Jurassic World" ...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2020, 10:42:51 AM »
I once debated with some of the top geneticists/scientists in the country at my workplace.  They got mad at me and I got voted off the island.  I told them books are written by authors.  Programs are coded by a programmer.  Then who created the DNA structure if not the grand designer?  It's the book of life.  It is the programming of our very nature.  Surely if you sat a computer there, it wouldn't program itself.  Surely if you sat a paper and pen it wouldn't write itself.  The simplest explanation is the right explanation.  OCCAM RAZORS.  We merely live in the simulation.

I have broken bread with all walks of life...even those who are into the occult.

good luck, brother
i'm rooting for you to succeed
don't forget to be charitable if you win some

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2020, 12:23:32 PM »
good luck, brother
i'm rooting for you to succeed
don't forget to be charitable if you win some

Someday we will all get there if we are persistent.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 08:23:33 AM »
The game is rigged
Pretty crazy how the feds are printing money like crazy

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »
It is interesting to look back at those who you know and what they are doing now.  I'm at the stage of what they are calling as being mid life.  AT this stage in life, it is all about reflection and to see those whom you once grew up with and how their life are turning.  Those that do make it did what you just said.  They disconnected themselves from the world and years later, you hear about them again and they made it.

If Jesus Christ did not go into exile and stayed at home with his parents, he would only be great in his small town and for those who only knows him locally.  By branching out, he is able to spread his wisdom with the world and it started there.

A few guys, if they did not take that leap to study far from home, they would not be doctors today.

One guy had the talent at a younger age.  He is always a pioneer in the group.  He is always the first guy to bring a trend that the rest of us would follow suit.  I don't know about you but not many azn kids that I know would build model rockets and fly them for fun.  He did and he got the rest of us into it.  By doing thus, a few of us went into the engineering sectors and became someone great.  I lost touch with him after college.  I did a facebook search and saw him again and load and behold, he's a techie from the bay area, a ceo of his own company making unlimited income.  He does other stuff too which builds up more of  his wealth.  Housing in the bay area is at least a mil each.  He got at least 2 dozen homes in the bay area.  He's not into real estate but he probably has connection with such industry or maybe he just likes to park his money in real estate. 

Regardless, his model is the alternative model to life.  He is street smarts with street credentials.  He helped designed them characters for sony dreamcaster games and what not.  He got the talent but who would hire him as a non college degree holder?  Sony took a chance at him when sony was doing really well.  He elevated from there and jumps around from one techie to the next until he caught his biggest break through networking his way to the top. 

My point is that sometimes, it is best to disconnect ourselves from what society wants you to do.  There are so many stories like his and many of them can be learned from.  I know a few guys that took the route of being a youtube, Instagram stars.  They quit their full time jobs just to travel the world and just blog and gets payed well for it.  Mad crazy if you are asking me but they made it. 

These people have no limitation.  Life is a game to them.  They set goals, reach it and set another goal.  They do this till they die.  To us regular folks that are not yet unplugged, we also have goals but our goals have limitations.  We are comfortable with what we have and that is where we stop.   To us, we believe that certain level is the highest we can achieve and we can no longer go any further more than this thus why when we do our taxes in come april of this year, your recorded annual taxable income is like the same as any other year. 

Nothing is wrong with this by the way.  Just like the hmongrock wants to stay at 20K, well that's his own business. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2020, 03:35:07 PM »
The game is rigged
Pretty crazy how the feds are printing money like crazy

Brother HR,

Some days it can seem like the world is against us and everything we do just falls short of our goals.  It is precisely at those moments our character and will to win are tested.  Yes, the FED is printing money and enriching the wealthy and making the poor and middle class suffer.  America is losing its political leadership under the Trump bully administration, and so forth.  Stay strong and stay positive.  Reflect and juxtapose the negativity into a positive form.  The game is rigged can be restated as the game challenges me and each day I wake up becoming stronger to overcome the atrocities of the system.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2020, 03:39:46 PM »
You are right everyone has a right to sit in a hole and not come out if they do choose to because the world is so cruel.  It is also my right to point out that sitting in that hole isn't going to make the world better, and instead of hahaing about the shitty world, we should be doing something about it.  Live.  Fight.  Change the world or be changed by the world.  I simply refuse to quit until my last breath.

Nothing is wrong with this by the way.  Just like the hmongrock wants to stay at 20K, well that's his own business.

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2020, 11:45:06 PM »
Brother HR,

Some days it can seem like the world is against us and everything we do just falls short of our goals.  It is precisely at those moments our character and will to win are tested.  Yes, the FED is printing money and enriching the wealthy and making the poor and middle class suffer.  America is losing its political leadership under the Trump bully administration, and so forth.  Stay strong and stay positive.  Reflect and juxtapose the negativity into a positive form.  The game is rigged can be restated as the game challenges me and each day I wake up becoming stronger to overcome the atrocities of the system.

Damn
FEDS KEEP PRINTING MONEY...
and here i am
Busting my ass off working
Making REAL MONEY

Easy when u got the printing machine

THE GAME IS RIG

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 04:59:24 PM »

What's with this "Busting my ass off working" when you refused to work more than "20 hours/wk"??  ???

And why worry about "THE GAME IS RIG" when you can just win the lotto or predict which stock will win big since you're the "hmong Nostradamus and is always right"?  ???

Advertisements