Advertisement

Author Topic: Andrew Yang is taking the heat now and it's from his own people  (Read 2011 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Andrew Yang is taking the heat now and it's from his own people
« on: February 11, 2020, 05:25:25 PM »
'Fear and chaos': Andrew Yang staffers are furious over sudden layoffs and a campaign near collapse

Andrew Yang's staff said they were blindsided by layoffs last week following a poor showing in Iowa. Many said they found out something was amiss when they suddenly lost their email accounts or heard about it from the rumor mill.

Some staff said the layoffs were disproportiona tely affecting union members and that many had yet to receive their severance payment of about $400.

"He talks about giving every American $1,000 a month but can't give his own campaign staffers severance," one source said. "It's infuriating."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Andrew Yang is taking the heat now and it's from his own people
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 05:44:54 PM »
AT 2% in iowa, he should call it quits. 

unless he's there to steal votes

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +37
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 05:53:33 PM »
This is why you can't ever trust this idiot for news. You forgot to include the article in its entirety.

Hence
V
V
V

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 05:55:14 PM »
My bad, I forgot you graduated from quoting just the headline to now the headline and a paragraph.  ;D  :idiot2:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 06:01:02 PM »
Wow two posts in a row, still hurting bad..but thank you for the bump and another opportunity to show others why I made you cried mommy the hardest one-"idiot"... O0

So much so that he ran to the "mods and admins" and cried his heart out to them about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D

YEP SAME "one" THAT WRONG ACCUSED 'mods and admins' OF HAVING "favorites" BUT WHEN HE REALIZED HE WAS WRONG, HE TRIED TO KISS THEIR ASSES  ;D ;D ;D

"Hence"
V
V
V
"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 06:06:11 PM »
This is why you can't ever trust this idiot for news. You forgot to include the article in its entirety.

Hence
V
V
V

Too much work for you

Google is still your number 1 fan

https://www.businessinsider.sg/andrew-yang-staffers-furious-over-layoffs-chaotic-campaign-culture-2020-2/

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2020, 06:08:46 PM »
Now up to 11% in New Hampshire

Maybe he needs to fire more to up his %

Like this post: +1

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2020, 06:08:56 PM »
You two are about as dumb as they come. Tell me what the article really says. Oh wait! That's right, you two are too dumb to know. Ha!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2020, 06:14:39 PM »
Too much work for you

Google is still your number 1 fan

https://www.businessinsider.sg/andrew-yang-staffers-furious-over-layoffs-chaotic-campaign-culture-2020-2/

Yep, he can't even tell "1" from "one"...Which is why he's THE "dumb"-one... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2020, 06:16:50 PM »
You two are about as dumb as they come. Tell me what the article really says. Oh wait! That's right, you two are too dumb to know. Ha!

Wow another cry from the "dumb"-one, still hurting bad..but thank you for the bump and another opportunity to show others why I made you cried mommy the hardest one-"idiot"... O0

So much so that he ran to the "mods and admins" and cried his heart out to them about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D

YEP SAME "one" THAT WRONG ACCUSED 'mods and admins' OF HAVING "favorites" BUT WHEN HE REALIZED HE WAS WRONG, HE TRIED TO KISS THEIR ASSES  ;D ;D ;D

Here's the "dumb"-one's cry  ;D:

"Admins and Mods, I think it's unfair how a locked thread is still visible to all" (BOO HOO). "I think it should be removed" (BOO HOO). "It pains me to know and see that while the other party has the last word, all I can do is read what he/she has to say and can't respond" (BOO HOO HOO). "Please take into consideration what I have said because not being able to respond and have the last word really drives me nuts" (BOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO....)

Funny as FK seeing a supposedly grown man throwing that kind of baby behavior and tantrums so if anyone wants to see the original version, PM me. I can post it for all to see but the "one" and only "idiot" will just run to the "mods and admins" and cry them a river about how "unfair" life is again... ;D O0

Offline one-tai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2020, 06:23:25 PM »
theking have you ever took a long hard look at how stupid you are bro? If not, you should because you are by far the most stupid person ever. Just thought I'd be a friend by telling you the truth. Don't kill the messenger.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2020, 06:46:11 PM »

Tell me how to google.

Oh wait.  go ask alexa   :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2020, 06:47:52 PM »
theking have you ever took a long hard look at how stupid you are bro? If not, you should because you are by far the most stupid person ever. Just thought I'd be a friend by telling you the truth. Don't kill the messenger.

Wow another cry from the "stupid"-one that I made cried mommy the hardest and still hurting badly...so thank you for the bump and another opportunity to display your cry...

He cried so hard that he even ran to the "mods and admins" and cried his heart out to them about how "unfair" life is because he didn't get the "last word".. ;D ;D

Here's the cry  ;D ;D ;D:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2020, 06:49:30 PM »
Tell me how to google.

Oh wait.  go ask alexa   :2funny:

That's how it is when you deal with the "stupid" and "dumb"-one... ;D ;D ;D

Offline lifemystery

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +13
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »
Apparently the retard employees didn't understand it was a political campaign and not a permanent job. Were they also fck'n looking for paid vacations and family leave benefits?

Advertisements