Advertisement

Author Topic: Why we Hmong people fled China for a good reason!  (Read 230 times)

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +28
    • View Profile
Why we Hmong people fled China for a good reason!
« on: February 13, 2020, 01:51:54 AM »
https://youtu.be/26EivpCPHnQ

I prefer a republic. Clear enough!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Why we Hmong people fled China for a good reason!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2020, 01:55:07 AM »
If we are the people of the Yellow River, what's the story of the Wu Dynasty?

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +302
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2020, 07:27:16 AM »
I thought in part it was because the Chinese did not accept the Hmong and enslaved them. They moved around seeking freedom.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2020, 03:13:59 PM »
I thought in part it was because the Chinese did not accept the Hmong and enslaved them. They moved around seeking freedom.

We did. However, the corruption of taxation, theft, and imperial tyranny over all ethnicity in China, it's no wonder why the Mien seek refuge in our lands. Why is that many ethnics who are not Chinese look upon at us for refuge? I mean, SEVENTEEN TO UP of the ethnic groups was under our refuge. THEY OWE US SOMETHING BIG TIME! The Mien owe us a recognition and our covenant of brothers of arms. We are brothers, not enemies. Yet, these 17 allies forgot about us.

The Tong tribes or known as the Zhuang tribes to whom we persecuted for treason of our wedded covenant, it's no wonder why Mien and Hmong are back to back for a good reason. It's like sex and war together. Why not!?!?! O0

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 03:16:47 PM »
If Hmong had a country, I prefer the stars of the flag to represent how many ethnics that joined us. There was an old saying, "He who fights with us, is wedded with us; he who fights against us, shall perish!"

Welp...Zhuang/Chong/Tshoov people was perished by our hands for treason. They are just like the Thai people as their philosophy goes like this: "Rape, Steal, and Kill."

I am glad that I still have my brothers of arm and that was and still is the Mien. The others forgotten about us. Never forget of what we did for them. They owe us! All we need is their recognition and covenant.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2020, 05:07:28 PM »
We did. However, the corruption of taxation, theft, and imperial tyranny over all ethnicity in China, it's no wonder why the Mien seek refuge in our lands. Why is that many ethnics who are not Chinese look upon at us for refuge? I mean, SEVENTEEN TO UP of the ethnic groups was under our refuge. THEY OWE US SOMETHING BIG TIME! The Mien owe us a recognition and our covenant of brothers of arms. We are brothers, not enemies. Yet, these 17 allies forgot about us.

The Tong tribes or known as the Zhuang tribes to whom we persecuted for treason of our wedded covenant, it's no wonder why Mien and Hmong are back to back for a good reason. It's like sex and war together. Why not!?!?! O0

I did not know about the Mien seeking refuge with Hmong.

Theravada

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2020, 05:08:11 PM »
If Hmong had a country, I prefer the stars of the flag to represent how many ethnics that joined us. There was an old saying, "He who fights with us, is wedded with us; he who fights against us, shall perish!"

Welp...Zhuang/Chong/Tshoov people was perished by our hands for treason. They are just like the Thai people as their philosophy goes like this: "Rape, Steal, and Kill."

I am glad that I still have my brothers of arm and that was and still is the Mien. The others forgotten about us. Never forget of what we did for them. They owe us! All we need is their recognition and covenant.

Sounds like the modern day of communism.

Theravada

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2020, 02:31:04 AM »
Sounds like the modern day of communism.

Well, most of them forgot about us. About majority of them didn't know what we did for them. Also, I do blame Hmong people their kindness to which I understand why the Chinese see us as stupid commoner bumpkins.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2020, 02:35:17 AM »
I did not know about the Mien seeking refuge with Hmong.

They did as the others went with us. For other ethnic, they only allied us for a common enemy while the others seek refuge in our lands. Except for the Zhuang tribes, those snaky bastards to whom we thought they were our brothers, it seems I understand why they got persecuted by Hmong people because of treason. In fact, they got persecuted from both sides because of two side of treasons. It makes sense.

Mien will still be our brothers and they can come to our lands anytime as long they are cool with us. Mien people, well, I wish they can read this, but I am glad that we died together for a good cause. We have to put Hmong history and Mien history into our context as they were and are today, as allies. They only need to pay us recognition and covenant, like a husband and a wife. Mien doesn't like the Chinese, so do we.

I do not want to make the same mistake as the white Americans did to black people by excluding them out of their history. The Mien fought well and died well along with us. They will have an equal voice with us for they paid their blood along with us. As to the old saying back in the ancient times, "He who fights with us is wedded with us; he who is against us, they shall perish."

To whomever we can find our allies that died with us will have an equal voice with us. Also, they will be added to our banner and history as well as a recognition and a reminder of what they done for us as we have done for them.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 02:42:36 AM by TheAfterLife »

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2020, 02:49:41 AM »
One more thing, I wouldn't consider this to be communist but uniting the ethnic groups to their freewill of decision to join us on their behalf. If they don't want to be in our covenant, then it's nice knowing you. However, if they joined our covenant like the days of the old when Chiyou was still around, this would be a dream of adding to our numbers, clans, new merging language, and much more benefits for more than one party.

When you look at how America was form, the 13 states were made under one common enemy they hate. If Hmong were to bring a covenant back to its standard again, the stars of our flag will be the ethnic group who has joined us in our covenant. They can join us on their own freewill by all means. However, once wedded, you cannot depart until death due us apart. So it's best for our allies to think carefully if they want to be wedded with us or not. If they don't, that's fine.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2020, 09:07:41 AM »
Thanks for the history lesson. Learned something new.

Theravada

Offline TheAfterLife

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2020, 05:08:01 PM »
Thanks for the history lesson. Learned something new.

No problem. Love our brothers of arms (non-hmong) who fought with us, not against us.

Advertisements